Saturday, February 11, 2012




criminal TED 2003 : they thought that's 8? since I came to CA in 1995? stupid and ugly:
got island from my mothers hat without permission and tried to kill me.:
rapist jean pigozzi.... stole my luck. he is with mafia and need to go to jail. 
he hurting innocent people with his russian mafia

who tried to kill me.

who is was I don't know.
Louis Rossetto, Forca ? 

magazine Wierd need to be closed. 

it promotes violence and rape.

He pursued individual projects through his and Metcalfe's Força da Imaginaçao holding company.

Wired. They launched the magazine on a shoestring budget in January 1993.

and they need to go to jail for killing my relativers and trying to kill me. 
I BORN IN JUNE 5 1973. 

in 1993 I went to JAPAN





they killed  in 2010 LNS

 my uncle....
 train driver...

they put makarova fake ugly criminal with ugly cuban husband ( gvantanmo?) we dont care.


WE DIDNT GET PAID .........to work and give lifes for MAKAROVA's husband and mafia aslan usoyan........ we dont like her... and mafia

and all this fake people.....

and they put LLS my cousin to jail.....for 6 month....

pigozzi  is CRIMINAL: RAPIST. and FORCA is not exuse. I lived in SF since 1997 and I asked pigozzi to meet brin in 2008 

he didnt let me meet brin.

many people died. including RUSSIANS tried to kill me. in 2009 2010. 

and Im still disabled.. theyput in me something that is not allowed me to funcshion normaly.

(I wasnt allowed ? criminal band TATU? )

Vanya skorobogatov....killed.....


 I say: MCY 35 MSU 35 

I m 35. and my stock.....( my money) $ 2009. 

WHO IS GOING TO JAIL?  

for attempted to kill me?
 my shirt..... fake mick and super fake his girlfriend....
and they tried to kill me. 2009

they do: 

oposit to the right.
53 YCM   ( THEY DIDNT LET ME MAKE MY FILM IN 2004) I went to work in HUSTLER In 2005.

M is my breasts...

2005 Jean Pigozzi was 53. 1953 was born Romanova Maria. 

MAFIA:

Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (Russian: Мари́я Влади́мировна Рома́нова

born 23 December 1953 in Madrid)

It's not yet known on which stock exchange Facebook will trade, through 

it said it plans to use the ticker symbol "FB."


IT"S  BEPA..... VERA SVECHINA... 

J.Pigozzi didnt let me meet criminal  Sergey BRIN in 2008.

On 11 July 2008, Naruhito sought public understanding for his wife, who was suffering from a stress-induced form of depression, diagnosed as an adjustment disorder. "I would like [the public] to understand that Masako is continuing to make her utmost efforts with the help of those around her. 


MY PARENTS met in 1966.  5 years after my father  start working in MSU 35 

(GO DADDY? they need to ask. they didnt ask ) 






I was born in 1973.



PRINCESS VERA. was born 1:30 PM JUNE 5 1973. 130. 


Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino, California, and incorporated January 3, 1977,
  the company was named Apple Computer, Inc. for its first 30 years. The word "Computer" 

was removed from its name on January 9, 2007?

???????? 

MY MOTHER WAS BORN IN JANUARY . she has no

 idea about Apple computers....

and russian mafia  killed many people......

---------------------------------

160. 15th  gate.

1 INFINITE LOOP? IM NOT TIM COOK.  IM SVECHINA VERA.



 160. 3 floor. 1979 

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)


1980 


"I Just Called to Say I Love You" is a song, produced, written and performed by Stevie Wonder. It was one of Wonder's most commercially successful singles.
1984.
Gene Wilder (born Jerome Silberman; June 11, 1933) is an American stage.

 and screen actor, director, screenwriter, and author.


VERA and Octopus. 


amazone express...... etc......


The O'Reilly Factor from 1996. I WAS SAYING O REALLY ? O REALLY? WHEN I WAS BOARD..


2009 IT WAS MY TIME WITH BARACK OBAMA. .

RUSSIANS STOLE MY PHOTOS .... AND they  TRIED TO KILL ME.

criminals did all wrong.


???? Brin sergey? bering straight?  NEED TO PAY ME.

writer marina de van....


see the sea: (1997) (writer)

my shirt.....

See the Sea (Fr. Regarde la mer) is a 1997 French film written and directed by Francois Ozon and starring Sasha Hails as a young British mother living in a small seaside village in France who takes in a malevolent homeless drifter (played by Marina de Van) while her husband is away on business.


VALERA became  HOMELES.....




WHEN I GET MY MONEY?

Apple gave me clear ball....in  2003. sky..... internet etc.....???????


1. TIM COOK DIDNT PAY ME. I LIVED ON STOCKTON STR. since 1997.iceo.

they killed STEVE JOBS.  THEY TRIED TO KILL ME.

AND I HEAR TV sound in my head...

they made me disable for 2 years...

?????

1993. tokyo. COOK.

Very funny. 


and they tried to kill me. aksyonova is fake and already has my brother name nikita... 

mafia need to go to jail...fake house for house... they all 3 fake. from mele beze....

olesya in olga gonina's dress.......  and olga gonina had baby gena.... ???

how name nelli ended up in apple store one stockton after russian mafia tried to kill me? 


AND THEY CUT my FACE FROM APOCRIF program...in 2008.

after my FATHER already died....

AND THEY MADE IT LOOK LIKE I have appendices problem and doctor wanted to cut it....

day before program....... IN OBNINSK

1998. CARMEL.... ( VERA SVECHINA SAVED MONEY AND CAME TO AMERICA)



michael merphy organized this american russian conference......


THIS IS MY MOTHER.....NINA... they killed my father already and they killed my relatives....



AME RIKA?

1967.

 My father worked in MSU 35 since 1961.

????

File:Licca-chan first edition.jpg

?????

Licca-chan (リカちゃん Rika-chan?), full name Licca Kayama (香山リカ Kayama Rika?), is a very popular dress-up doll series introduced in Japan on 1967-07-04 by Takara,

Takara Japanese Restaurant, San Francisco, CA
File:Licca-chan logo.png


enjoying the same kind of popularity in Japan as the Barbie series does in the United States.

I LIVED IN USA since 1996... 1997.


NEXT WAS VERA.

NEXT .... STEVE JOBS MADE. and it was apple logo....  and ANETTA DOLL.

mata yamamoto.... ( ABOUT MY BRESTS.) 





FROM MY FILM  LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI. aka ASOBI.

RUSSIANS DIDNT LET ME DO THE FILM AND TRIED TO KILL ME.
---------

I had no problem....

COOK IS IN TV. 

VERA SVECHINA IS Apple logo. 

chanel 1 is 33.....my mothers house...

smak?  they need to go to jail. FUCK OF MY LIFE.

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME and they killed breathy anne merphy....

aksyonova need to pay me or she be killed. or they need to find whho tried to kill me and kill them.

and her dirty children.... NOT MY PROBLEM. can go to hell.

LINDA? her sister? they fucked up big time.

this is not cook. This is ugly mafia. nothing else.

they HAVE NO CONNECTION TO MY FILM AND NEVER WILL. 

I HATE RUSSIAN MAFIA... whatever they do they ugly and fake.

LINDA UGLU MOSFILM Will be nowhere ..... and her child will be killed. 

ugly sick children they make..

what they put in me? 






they didn't let me make my film..... I DID TEST.



My name starts with S. 




nikita did nothing in his life. mafia using him. because he doesnt know law.


Ring 0: Birthday (リング0 バースデイ Ringu 0: Bāsudei) is a 2000 Japanese film.

and my macy's card 023 in 2000....I arived at 23 to usa....

I LIVED IN gate 15 since 1975.


45 THE END OF WORLD WAR 2. 

VERA ( faith is why RUSSIANS won) . 

I WAS LUCKY at 29 to meet . 2002....

MICHAEL WHITE... Naomi watts... and Pigozzi...



they turned things around and did crimes.

----------------------------

pigozzi is rapist and he used me to make brand on my time...


they hurt michael white

they killed hercules... my father and many others.....

-------------------------

MY 23 AND ME. means my identity is stolen... and it's crime.

AND for me, VERA SVECHINA ELTON JOHN MADE SONG 

CANDLE IN THE WIND. in 1973. and michael white made moviemakers. 1973.

we had taipei.....

ELTON JOHN AND ONE STOCKTON AND ELLIS...... STOCKTON ONE APPLE STORE. 

2003

I was 30. I was born at 1.30 pm...

where I LIVED FROM  1997.


virgin records twins 1973 ( vera)

who organised all that? against me? and my relatives?
who got idea that they can use me and my mother ?

my island. 1979. they did mistake and broke my neck.

Virgin from my mother NINA's house....

In the 1980s, he was briefly given the post of "litter Tsar" by Margaret Thatcher.

My mother is really great in using iron.

British politician who served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990. "Iron Lady" . 

Originally a chemist, then a barrister, Thatcher became Member of Parliament (MP) for Finchley

 in the 1959 general election. My mother was 17 and got hair in her finger.....before her last exam.

and she got SILVER.

Photograph

 well known for her strict conservative policies that have come to be known as Thatcherism.
2009. cannes... TSAR. and russians tried to kill me. pigozzi was responsible for my safety.. 

he did bad job.. and he need to go to jail.  with all that that criminals...... 




next was my film. they did mistake.

head phones in virgin is pink like my jacket in 1996 and Gray...

 they think of sergey brin:

 he is not from my house. 

he is criminal. and google was made illegally.

casablanca

 richard barnett got married to hostess natasha (from the movie "little VERA?")

they got divorsed.


and they posibly killed John Lennon...in 1980 after he wrote DOUBLE FANTASY.

about my future breasts...


You Took Me On 
So Now I See
I Am You
And You Are Me
In This Double Fantasy? 

( ya eto ti ti eta ya? murat nasirov?) 


they changed:


1982 Izakaya Nana KINOMI (7 VERA) TODD SOLONDZ 



Im and JAPANESE PRODUCER MATA YAMAMOTO singed this song in 1998.


film not made. 




If there’s something you don’t hate
Have a drink
Yeah, I’ll come right out
And have a double bourbon

(Prince JAIME AND Princess MARGARITA)

saji......:

I SAY: J AI  ME . C.B....


C B! Japan loves me!

JAPAN LOVES ME, cherry blossom...... THAT'S LAW. 





tulips from china .
Napoleon Bonaparte.....

my 33 birthday. JUNE 5 2006. and we have aunt Olga in Kutuzovo... or she is Olga Kutuzova? I forgot....

and Olga Esina met Holland  guy in Moscow....in 1995 (OSE and criminal company in la txmax...)


Herpes labialis  Hsv1  

2007 NW : 59 Billion Dollars
After numerous delays, Microsoft visionary released latest operating system, Vista, in January. Last June 
( 2006) announced his retirement from company he cofounded 31 years ago. 


I was 31 in 2004 when I started to make my film LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI aka ASOBI 

and they stopped and didnt gave me money.
George lucas....is random....

and  PRIMA VERA in green carage... AZ my grandmother......... 

AKULINA 

ZELENINA SVECHINA...



Зеленая карета



1997 sf VERA PAID 46 000$ for ACADEMY OF ART. 
MAFIA dont let me make my film...
now it's 2012.

my shirt means nothing. 100%. they did maxima.....? 


Высоцкий- Баллада о любви - (1978 г.)


I was 5 years old.

The ballad about Love . Vladimir Visozkiy.
Died
25 July 1980 (aged 42)

mafia killed him.


I started school.



In November 1978 Vysotsky took part in the underground censorship-defying literary project Metropolis,
 inspired and organized by Vasily Aksenov.

they killed Aksyonov in 2009.

"The Ballad of Bering Strait" 2003 (obnisnk 

on my time

without asking)


and they killed Marina olhovkaya and they tried to kill me 

and they need to go to jail.


The Ballad of Esequiel Hernandez (2007)


brandon thought he is apple logo.. terrible film.

he didn't come to see me in SF airport and mafia killed my father.

grave 3055. 

????? what mafia is it? FAKE DIDENKO? with criminal Norisuya kodama....

where didenko lives in OBNINSK they build hotel. Green WAY...

that was about  MY FILM!



it's all about me.

1973 I was born. 
1977 they made apple logo.

bill gates forgot to pay me.....  Im not angry. THEY NEED TO JAIL. 
AND I NEED TO GET PAID.

1835 73rd Ave NE, Medina, WA 98039. VERA, born in 1973. 

SAJI SAN


U RU S AI:




memuars of the geisha SAYURI? 

AND NORIKO san DANCING:

( I have photo) 

And we had Kiya dancing in kimono.
 march 2008. TOPAZ? V.S. Borisevsky lived in 1 gate.......they killed him in 2010. He wasn't guilty. 

my finger pointing there.... pigozzi is rapist.

Pigozzi didnt let me  meet Sergey brin. who illegally made google.

MY TRAINmy mark big dipper.... 

1994 VERA. 75 3 I moved to gate 15. 

ugly inna in my GREEN sweater....

and she need to be killed. with KADAMA NORISUYA.

VECHINA VERA and svetlana rudenko from ukraine.....in red... 

7 I was in 2002... when I met Michael white...pigozzi....and etc... they hurt white michael... killed herkules

and tried to kill me....

and pigozzi pushed me to have sex.... and abused my trust.....


RICHARD 1995.



from my mothers house Richard and Virgin.

free plane tickets forever for VERA SVECHINA dokomademo. 

and then Forever 21.


svechina.... in 1999 ..... criminal mafia 
rudenko was in my shirt and 

they killed 

many chinese people......... and they made criminal band rudenko and it was my project...

they killed hercules....

HSV1 

and they put my shirt on hercules and they killed him..... they did all backwards....

and they need to go to jail. IT"S NOT FUNNY AND NOT ATTRACTIVE.

ugly criminal fake pigozzi and olga of greece and LR from forca .......




wired need to be closed pigozzi rapist in my shirt..... and olga of greece ugly criminal.

and no connection to me and they hired mafia to kill me and they need to be killed.

1996.


my nose.


1996. I also had white dress....

D&G. VERA. 




2003 on my time and place: and that's crime:

FAKE: 

they lie. PIGOZZI IS NOT TAKARA. sushi....



AND THEY KILLED JACKSON. ALEXIA in 2009 WAS WRONG AND 

PIGOZZI WAS WRONG. and orlova need to go  jail. from Octopus.

they all mafia need to go to jail.

pigozzi is not takara. 

Louis Rossetto, Forca 

In 1991, Rossetto and his partner Jane Metcalfe resettled in the US to raise capital for Wired

They launched the magazine in January 1993.

WHEN I WAS GOING TO JAPAN.

weird promotes RAPE AND CRIME. AND HE NEED TO PAY ME. 

AND WIERD  NEED TO CLOSE. 

RYOWA WAS RAMEN SHOP my friend.....  RUSSIANS  TRIED TO KILL ME.


1974. my train......

azuro 1968. 

MARINA DE VAN since I went to Japan....
1993 - present

my photo . fake Greek VV....

VERA's PHOTO contacto sole: I didn't see it till now...



Adriano Celentano Ya tebya lublyu...




I can flip the photo:


olhovskaya had sticker fish kissing her face,,,,,

this is ???? stole my photos and killed my father ... olhovskaya....and tried to  kill me...

MY BOOK LOOK: after she die she can look at my book.

SHE WILL BE KILLED.

Im not olhovskaya

I asked her to stop she didn't stop she killed my relatives.

very bad taste and they need to go to jail.


after Cannes..... ugly svetlana stole my mothers and my shirt. 

A CH? 

alexey chadov with 1 on the shoulder where I have my big dipper....

2004.  they stopped my film.  and SELYANOV TRIED TO KILL ME. with RUSSIAN MAFIA.





wojcicki stole my shirt and got baby from my room 525 stockton.

and my 23 and me......

will be killed : need to be killed.

I didn't need her life: I didn't touch her life I hate her ugly life of 

criminal people who have no life and they kill other people and they take their life.

and she got baby from my room on  525 stockton.


alexia's head : how much toilet paper you use? 

we use lopuh....... 

killed jackson: and I hope she will be killed. And her photos not good and I will kill her if I see her. she killed my relatives.

liking criminal Orlova and criminal zhukova. and russian mafia tried to kill me.

and she was wrong.  They all need to go to jail. She is not me...


2008 or 2009 condor...

"FLYING STRIPPERS"



my breasts MX...

and my money 16? 22 june 1963.....????? reaches person in russia:


BUSH?

2008 2009. monument to my breasts......


need to be killed fake naomi: 


and they TRIED TO KILL ME AND THEY need to be in jail. or they need to be killed. 

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)


1 gate oksana vasilenko ( fake) AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. IM A.

FAKE : MAXIMA:
Princess Máxima of the Netherlands

1 gate fake olga of greece and fake pigozzi 



and he need to go to jail.



First Half 2008:$58 Billion: Harvard dropout and Microsoft visionary no longer the world's richest man.Blame Yahoo, Microsoft shares have fallen 15% since the company boldly attempted to merge with the  search engine giant to better fight Google for Internet dominance. Gates is preparing to give up  day-to-day involvement in the company he co founded 33 years ago ( 33 was MY MOTHERS HOUSE NUMBER IN SERPUHOV) to spend more time focused on his  philanthropic endeavors.

Second Half 2008:$57 Billion, Microsoft founder is back in business, After market meltdown, He is  world richest man  again, estimated wealth valued at $57 Billion,

Billionaires like Warren Buffet wealth is currently valued at $50 Billion, Six month ago Warren Buffet net worth was over $62 Billion. Berkshire Hathway have fallen 15% since  Feb, Buffet no longer the World's richest man. Its easy to get best online business to generate high payout than maintaining No.1 position even for a year. While many of us still think of debt consolidation, wealth like this can only be dream.
and russians with j. pigozzi tried to kill me.

and they need to go to jail and I need to get my money from apple google and etc.....
j. pigozzi brand is criminal.

my name starts with c in russian.





this is Bill gates. IM FROM GATE 15 
since 1975.
HE KNOWS IM RIGHT.


MEDINA!
 

NA! podnebesnaya without permission. KOTOVO?

need to go to jail:

THEY FIFNISHED: 

margarita ville 1977....1997  and brand new tatu:  MADE IN JAPAN....( I wanted tatu) ...

and J.Pigozzi made clothes in japan.... (from my book)



 how did this happen?

mafia killed my father who supported me.....torchured my mother.... google was made illegaly

420...

they dont live there in gate 15. (Only my father did. they killed him) 

THEY FIND STUPID PEOPLE : 
 my father kind. has no idea what is going on... Nikita in my shirt.... stupid sveta 
with no brain... killed HOPE ( NADYA)KOTOVA.....

Killed ancle LEONID... SVECHIN.... ANATOLIY BULANOV..... 2010.....
 svetlana looks like some girl sexy spy? 

photo shoot in 1998. CA USA.. JAPANESE fake gun magazine

my name is VERA SVECHINA.



has no conncetion to my life..... ON MY LOCKER IN HUSTLER IT SAY SPY.  I SHERED LOCKER with

SVETLANA TRUMM. SHE WAS THERE BEFORE ME. 2009????  MAMMOTH.....?

spy looks like svetlana chenskaya CHAS? ( Chernobyl? ) ( I GOT ROLEX IN 1997) 


sveta in orange and white ... means nothing..... 
 sveta chenskaya......
2009??????? 
  V. V. PUTIN didnt give me money to make my film in 2004. in 2009 russian mafia tried to kill me in SF

putting abramovich and zhukova and olga of savoy names in my head. also MARINA they put in my head..

he has no right to get in my life. PUTIN CRIMINAL: 


meeting with francis against his russian people.  and he tried to kill me personally. 

and all russian government need to go to jail.

vvp?

and this need to go to jail. they killed my uncle and tried to kill me.

THEY CREATED TERRORISM:  because they FAKE
 IM NOT ZHUKOVA. I SAID I DONT LIKE ZHUKOVA.

need to be killed zhukova and abramovich.  abramovich is not A. and zhukova is not our baby horse King. and DZH ?.......she has no conection to my house where my mother lived...  I don't like them ..
and crazy zhukova russian mafia tried to kill me and tried to convice me that Im osama bin laden... THEY NEED TO BE IN JAIL.

VERA VISITED IRINA BUROVA. she had husband DAVID.  in 1995

inna didnenko got in my place in gate 15. and chanched her ughly name to alexandra. copiying my grand grand mother.

Владельца грузинской авиакомпании "Орби" Давида Саникидзе убили вечером 11 июля 1998 года в переулке Аннагассе в самом центре Вены.

ugly norisuya kodama is ugly japanse man and alexey babeev is ugly russian man.

means mafia putin used my life. and ugly  inna also and they need to go to jail . or davids friends
need to kill her.


they need to kill them or put them to jail. 


 OLESYA  ....SERGEY OLHOVSKY DIDNT WANT HER...NEED TO BE KILLED.

 PLESHIVZEVA ELENA IS MAFIA PUTIN...and they tried to to kill me in sf in 2009.

ELENA IS UGLY AND BRAINLESS zombi. has no connection to my life.

IM NOT ELENA ANATOLIEVNA PLESHIVZEVA. with boris..... from my graves...

EAP


1993 tokyo.


Marina de Van (born 2 August 1971) is a

 French film director, screenwriter

and actress. 



she is not from my house.


1993 - present



ASAI SAN DIDNT REPLY to her. 

she is also mafia aslan? he need to be killed. IM RIGHT.
marina is in my jacket.
bad press? 2009


2009... my film






 not made... and MY MONEY. STOCK TON.

russians tried to kill me. pigozzi is criminal.

2002. since 2002 marina de van was making movie... since I came to pigozzi's house.


and I had same color couch one in tokyo in 1997. 


AND THEY DIDNT LET ME MAKE MY FILM.

and they did crime.


mistake ANGELIKA plyazidevskaya? alla pugacheva.......?
emperor alla pugacheva and angelica plyazidevkaya? they crazy? 

ERROR playazidevskaya and pugachyova. .. and the rest.... is criminals and  they need to pay.

empire entertament ? ( company) 2008 pigozzi owns me money. he is criminal. and criminal zhukova..

.need to be in jail.


JEAN PIGOZZI IS NOT TAKARA....

people who was against obama did that: 


  Construction of the plant and the nearby city of Pripyat to house workers and their families began in 1970, with reactor No. 1 commissioned in 1977.


FOR ME WAS THAT:


( when Rob janoff made apple logo from my photo)

D U T CH? 

D u black tea?( like in England?)
nuclear accident that occurred on 26 April 1986 at the Chernobyl..





 samara abramovich?....in my apartment  ( SHE NEVER LIVED THERE) need to go to jail. illegal.
 
svetlana chenskaya tatarin  looks like spy  and they tried to do picock from criminal ziakaeva? 
tatarin....also

sveta.. later they made like me is sveta.. Im not sveta. I,m vera svechina

SVETA CHENSKYA HAS NO BRAIN AND ALSO NIKITA AND THEY DID CRIME.

2003 I GOT MARRIED TO BLOND GUY  
reed AND SVETLANA CHENSKAYA 

HAD BLOND BABY IN 2004 IN OBNINSK.  


1999 after Cannes. my and my mothers shirt on svetlana.... we didn't allowed her... or mafia to do it.


CH AES? 
IM NOT tatarin SVETLANA.... IM VERA SVECHINA AND I LIVE IN GATE 15 SINCE 1975. 
MY MOTHER IS FROM HOUSE 33 IN SERPUHOV... AND fATHER FROM NEAR VORONEZH.
MY MOTHER HAD BABY HORSE king IN 1950. 
2009. AFTER cANNES....

pigoozi opened shop on my time.

he is very ugly man.

and they tried to kill me and they torchured my mother. 



 2005. NYC. they killed Hercules. pigozzi is bad prson. rapist:

 2009 I met CRIMINAL REN TV lesnevsky Dmitry 

and I was attacked in sf. by russian mafia. he said that it must be PUTIN LIVING IN BETWEEN 

Abramovich and Beresovsky.  It was not putin.

LESNEVSKY CRIMINAL. 

next was about my grandmother: AKULINA ( according to lungin)

who started with Taxy......something.......( from wedding of my mother and father in 1967)

oscar 2009 best foreign film is a sceen from my film "last train from roppongi"  from my film

2009. my film ready to be made: since 1999.





they put criminal Mark zukenberg on my time and made film about criminal

facebook. and they tried to kill me. 


he didnt pay me on the first place to make Facebook.

not attractive.


criminal orlova stole my photos....... tried to kill  me. 

and they need to go to jail. she is not MSU 35. and they need to go to jail... they killed my father... they didnt ask me... they tried to kill me and they killed my friends..

Marina is not from my family. 

I dont know marina 
this is criminal was on the boat OCTOPUS. and they tried to kill me. 


after I went to CANNES In 1999.
orlova killed her. and kill the rest:

IM NOT MARINA.  and they need to go to jail:


how they got in my family and my apt? 

and they stole my photos. and they need to go
 to jail

my privet photo in tokyo japan. with me momoko.

peach...... with yoshikawa from mms.... 
( they made like there is and my mother)

and they need to go to jail. and they need to be killed.

she killed Brazilian prince and Michael jackson and
tried to kill me.   and she need to be killed. 

she stole my photos . killed my father and tried to kill me. and she need to go to jail. she killed olhovskaya. and they killed steve jobs and jackson
and my relatives... 

I didn't allowed to use my life and my photos. this need to be killed.





 criminal inna didenko with ugly alexs... stupid person...

.with norisuya kadama fake alexandra who who has no connection 


to my family. and to my life. Inna prohorov......  I dont care. 

her brother was killed when she overstaid

and became illigal in Japan.

NIKITA doesnt know they are not friends...

WE NOT FRIENDS: ALEXANDRA? FAKE AND UGLY. PROHOROV? CRIMINAL. AND NEED TO CHANGE NAME OF HIS COMPANY.  HE NEED TO GET AWAY FROM ME.

they need to be killed. inna is fake. and will be killed.

another ones from obnisnk....... have no connection to me.... THEY TRIED TO KILL ME.

they have no bussiness in my life. Or in apple.... MAFIA DID THAT.

this is not NA and neither alexia niejelski is na...

they have no connection to my life. FAKE CRIMINALS: HOUSE FOR HOUSE.
THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN., AND THEY NEED TO BE KILLED:

SHE IS NOBODY UGLY OBNINSK CRIMINAL CITY.  

asyonova ugly and need to be killed:


melbeze club mafia need to go to jail.... mafia need to go to jail


they need to be killed. I don't see anything funny...




THEY KILLED PRINCESS DIANA. or it was an accident.... I dont know...


who did that:

THEY DID 


CRIMINAL MAFIA MAKAROVA came visit me in school in SF.

she has no connection to my life: UGLY POOR idiot makarova.

makarova is not my mother. she is criminal. and her husband is ugly criminal in my shirt. fila..

Тариэл Ониани. tariel oniani MAFIA:

.
my mother Nina TAKAEVA.



My mother TAKAEVA KOROLEVA.... and TAKESHI KITANO. 




Nikolay TRELIKOVSKY. and they killed him.



Anetta A...... APPLE my NOSE..... ALL VERA.... ALEXANDR ABDULLOV?  russian criminal. 


they made rush hour. they didn't introduce me to JACKSON they killed him. 




iceo


change 25. MY FILM.VERA was in CANNES in 1999.


THEY CHANGED WRONG WAY and killed many people.



26 55 and they put on svetlana my shirt and my mothers t shirt didn't let me make my film

killed my father...... many of my relatives and they they killed steve jobs. .

and 



52 (pigozzi)  4 change.... black collection and island....

1B?   ( VERA...WIERA.... ) RUSSIAN MAFIA ASLAN USOYAN? AND ALL RUSSIAN 

Goverment need to go to jail.

I asked many years all russian producers as a russian person to give me money for my film. THEY DIDNT.


MY APT. 525 stockton 403 

where I had apple store for my birthday at 30.

where they tried to kill me in 2009.



WHERE IS MY 10 billion from APPLE?

google Facebook and etc.....




No comments:

Post a Comment