Sunday, February 12, 2012


1996. 


this is VERA.

The Tamagotchi (たまごっち Tamagotchi?) is a handheld digital pet, created in Japan by Akihiro Yokoi of WiZ and Aki Maita of Bandai. It was first sold by Bandai in 1996 in Japan.



CTC was launched in 1st of December, 1996 and today is a leading entertainment network in Russia. Focusing on entertainment, CTC broadcasts a mix between Russian productions and international programming of interest to its target audience, viewers aged 6–54, especially younger audiences.



I HAVE PHOTO IN WHITE DRESS same day.

to attract:

ALLURE. The perfume was created by Jacques Polge in 1996. CHANEL.

Karl Lagerfeld (born Karl Otto Lagerfeldt on September 10, 1933 in Hamburg) is a German fashion designer, artist and photographer based in Paris. 

At the time, he had also been maintaining a design contract with the Japanese firm Isetan,


Lagerfeld is also a photographer. He produced Visionaire 23: The Emperor's New Clothes, a series of nude pictures of South African model David Miller. 

 I CAME TO USA AT 23..... and my macy's card is 0 23..... 0 was on Opra biuilding...

WOJCICKI STOLE MY 23 and me...... 


and my collection of FLYING STRIPPERS keds and t shirts and helthy food was stopped by russian mafia

for 2 years....

  In 1983, Karl Lagerfeld took over as chief designer for Chanel.

I was 10 years old. 





1996. 





 Orlova  NEED to  BE KILLED: because she killed people: and tried to kill me


and PAUL ALEN : FROM OCTOPUS need to take care of that:

 Im not mafia zhukova.mafia criminal ugly: 

good girls was fired from hustler by SHEAN... because of this russian mafia

she killed my relatives with pigozzi and russian mafia
she killed marina mamontova, orlova  STOLE MY PHOTOS AND TRIED 

TO KILL ME. and olhovskiy will be killed and child too.

she had no right for my time and my photos and she 
need to go to jail. she has no connection to my life.

need to be killed: Im serious: 


film I made 2006.

 2007
they criminal mafia orlova arived in 2006

wojcicki got my shirt on....
and  they did backwords: they need to be in graves:

google has no conection to this.. they say:
but they do same crime.

ugly and need to be killed: they tried to kill me and 
they killed my relatives. 

kill her relatives and her also:

she need to be killed.


The Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) supplies the British Government with foreign intelligence. It operates under the formal direction of the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC) alongside the internal Security Service (MI5), the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and the Defence Intelligence (DI).

??? crazy? 

OSMOSIS? 

and they reversed my book and life with out asking and killed my relatives and tried to kill me? 

they stole my photos...


ugly orlova 
she  was stilling my photos since 2006.

and she killed olhovskaya. and then she tried to kill me. 


1995 VERA IN SF visiting ACADEMY OF ART COLLEGE.
J.WAGNER.

 
 my 33 birthday in sf 2006

roppongi 1999. Nori from y's .......
player?
and 2006 criminal wojcicki puts on my shirt

ugly and will be killed. need to be killed: took my t shirt in 2006 and tried to kill me in 2009.

means they planed my assosination.  
and tehy need to go to jail. 

and she stole my 23 and me. from my macy's card..

and I hope she and her child die. she killed my relatives.

and they all need to go to jail.
J.PIGOZZI and J. WAGNER have different colors of shirt....

and criminal ugly wojcicki and her ugly mother and all her family need to be killed.

she stole my 23 and me and russians tried to kill me.  
2002.
 1974
 2002 they already got my things...

didenko also mafia and  need to be killed:
pigozzi in my shirt and he did crime. olga is not connected to my life .. she went to the island? 

and killed my family and she need to go to jail.

 and this mafia marina stole my photos and tried to kill me. killed my father and my relatives...

and need to be killed: she is not anything:
they have no connection to my life.
here is what they did:
 
 that was my film and sculpture. because I have breasts.,...
 they made this: they dont even  have  breasts:

means this fake.

 and criminal J. pigozzi....with island from my mothers photo
1996. JAPAN
hostess is actress.

FROM RUDAKOVO and they tried to kill me in 2009 and killed my aunt NADEZHDA


 in RUDAKOVO.


THEY NO BODIES TO ME.  THEY NEED tO GO TO JAIL. 



JAPANESE ACTRESS IN CANNES 2002.



in 2002 I MET FRIEND OF HERCULES PIGOZZI.

in 1999 vera met 0tar i0seliani...

pigozzi shirt is not same color as criminal  jeffs shirt.

they tried to do make it same? I hope he dies:

PIGOZZI ILLIGALY MADE BRAND IN JAPAN 2008 2009 and with criminal 

abramovich tried to kill me.

MARINA OLHOVSKAYA MARRIED WITH JEFF.
she has no connection to my family. 
I dont like criminal olesya.

mamontova has no connection to my life. 

and they need to go to jail. 

mafia who tried to kill me. and they will be killed.

horrible ugly idiot moiseenko stupid ugly olesya zheleznyak.

they have n0 c0necti0n t0 my life. 
need to be killed with all russian ugly mafia. aznd her parents need to be killed.

criminal olesya: all need to get out of my life. and they need to pay. they killed my relatives:

oleasya has no connection to my mother or me

and crimianls need to go to jail
this people have no conection to my mother or father...
2002.  

they dressed like my mother in 1950 with lilac....

madonna with electroshock?  



????



they took my mothers (mine) doll..... they made criminal band berring straight... criminal child Olesya,.

MARINA ORLOVA MAFIA killed olhovskaya stole stole my photos

and killed steve jobs and tried to kill me.

need to be killed:  SHE KILLED MANY POPLE

 mafia put her on tv and they tried to kill me and put tv sound  in my head?


AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIl. 

mammoth with my photos? 


MOBIUS? PINCUS need to go to jail and farm villa need to be closed. 


MY APT.  STOCKTON 525 since 1997. 750$. 




MAFIA AKSYONOVA and russian mafia  tried to kill me.

they need to be killed: that fake russian mafia:

ugly russian mafia aksyonova and they killed Michael Jackson....

she is not me or and she is not my grandmother... 1997 MB? I never worked with them. 

they have no connection to me. EVER. name Nelli went to apple store? they sick mafia:

then is in my mothers close....UGLY MAFIA: and need to be killed. 

siaster linda ugly mafia too...... and they have no place in movies...

AFTER I STARTED ACADEMY OF ART IN SF

in 1997. and steve jobs came back to apple.

film school. 
Vera Svechina in San Francisco. 1997

vincent gallo directing ira burova also?  2003.



Kids (VERA)  is a 1995 drama film written by Harmony Korine and directed by Larry Clark. 

and chloe with ugly brand in 2009... (nothing personal)

2003?  
from film LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI: 1999.


INT. MAGAMBOS BAR. ROPONGI. drank LERA left alone at the bar... 

her phone rings...
I had pink PHS, white IDO, and orange AU.
and side kick was  in 1950 ..


Lera: Mogi? I love you too. tonight? 10.000 dollars? I can

2009


bartender VINCENT GALLO's line: if I would only be a girl.....

"Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon" is a song written by Neil Diamond, whose recording of it on Bang Records reached #10 on the U.S. pop singles chart in 1967.  

1967 NINA AND PETER getting married


Apple logo was made from my photo in 1977.

1974. 


John Travolta was in a relationship with actress Diana Hyland, whom he met while filming The Boy in the Plastic Bubble; Hyland died of breast cancer in 1977.RUSSIAN mafia Orlova and pigozzi  killed his son JET 
because criminal Mark Pincus illegal  Farm ville emploid Igor Liner ?


poor ugly obninsk:

1997 summer. tokyo they dressed like my grandmother....

IM NOT UGLY IDIOT from  obninsk  IRINA BUROVA...

mafia put fake ugly NElli mafia? THEY UGLY LOOSERS AND THEY NEED TO GO OT JAIl. 


they not from my grandmother: they killed steve jobs and tried to kill me and they killed my father,....

MAFIA DID and what? 


VERA.



my m0thers ph0t0 0f valera tamara v0l0dya in 1951


51 00 my n0se and ass 5.......... and eyes t00.....my macys card....... and mac gave me clear ball.....

w0jcicki st0le my card macys..... and st0le my  23 and me.... when I came t0 usa .... when steve j0bs cae back t0 apple... g00gle was made and face b00k and all the rest..

that is crime.....
my 0ld lipstick...




russian mafia tried to kill me in 2009 2010

in sf
nikita was not in the wedding ( my wedding)


nikita born in 68. he is fake... he is n0t vera. wh0 manipulated that?

GRAND street in sf....where china town gates are....59. 7x7 moved to 680 2nd street.


2011 / my cr0wn/ 


my original was black and white...

and there is gray and black dress in sisley.

bad press was right ... film is horrible... dresses were nice....russian mafia decided to

 fuck with me now after they killed m. Jackson, witney houston....... and etc...

Marina De Van Actresses Monica Bellucci, Marina De Van, Sophie Marceau attends the Don't Look Back Photocall held at the Palais Des Festivals during the 62nd International Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2009 in Cannes, France.  (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Monica Bellucci;Marina De Van;Sophie Marceau
and this one suck up to it stilling my photos...

and will be killed. killed my relatives

they all ugly and have no connection got me. I hope this will be killed: 

their face:

his party: and need to be killed:
mafia: AKSYONOVA WILL BE KILLED.I RELLY HOPE.HER SON IS NIKITA.... SHE IS
IN MY SHIRT.... UGLY MAFIA FROM OBNISNK.AND HER SISTER NEED TO BE KILLED..

they totally fake.

need to be killed:


THEY TRIED TO KILL ME in 2009. 



they not my friends. they not players.they criminal people. 

KANEBO?  to me, VERA P. SVECHINA.

1997. no mafia was needed. THEY WILL BE NOT FORGIVEN.

BEPA C.
1997 1 june. SF china town. I found this:

2009 1 june brazilian prince was killed in the air plane.

I wish he wouldnt die. and we go to samba.
mafia did that: because they needed to put their
mafia people in....
same day I went back from paris to moscow.

I got very scared.

TIM COOK NEED to PAY ME.

and criminal people who got in this story without invitation
 need to go to jail.

10 billion FROM APPLE. steve jobs said. 

AND 7 FROM GOOGLE. AND FACEBOOK....?
AND ETC.....

they are all idiots? 




borluk mafia fake  house for house fake and mafia svetlana never lived there....


need to be killed OBNINSK MAFIA. and  crazy JAPANESE YAKUZA? Mell Beze..and
mafia  Inna didenko with criminal norisuya.... kadama....fake prohorov....

 VS.

need to be killed. ALL RUSSIAN MAFIA need to be killed. 

need to be killed.

I didn't invite them..... IRINA IS UGLY WIFE OF ABRAMOVICH...who is not my relative. 

I DIDNT INVITE Him or her. they need to go to jail. 

not  in my party......they criminals::::::::: 

TRUMM , SHILLER AND MAFIA ASLAN USOYAN HAD FRIEND IRINA RASKINA....

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. roman is not s. 

AND MY AUNT  ras HAD TO SALE HER HOUSE IN 2007.

TWIST?  ILLIGAL: criminals:

IM A...and they need to go to jail. 


THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. THEY MISSED. 

they need to go to jail. 

and they tried to kill me: russian mafia: they not from my life. and they need to go to jail

they have no conection to my life.  

criminal pigozzi:


pigozzi has no conection to google. and has no say.


they killed him not for my film:  and not for my happiness... they tried to kill me. 


 The Galactic Empire. takai..... one love....


my S.






"Kokomo" is a song written by John Phillips, Scott McKenzie, Mike Love and Terry Melcher 

and 


recorded by The Beach Boys in spring 1988.


   "flying strippers" 2008  monument for my breasts 2009.



and they tried to kill me. 



and they put in my room prince harry with wrong ugly mafia 

 person. .... 


they did crime. AND RUSSIAN MAFIA need to go to jail. 




and google phone galaxy 10.1N (NINA)  
is criminal phone ...

all they do is they torchuring my mother.

and using her and me illegally.  

killing people...... my relatives ....

STEVE JOBS said STOCKTON ONE .

 VERA SVECHINA.  

try they tried to kill me and torchured my mother NINA. 

illegal 
google makes money 420 and criminal wojcicki got my money....and my card macy's.

and they need to go to jail. 

steve jobs  was right. and my mother and father were right. 


galaxy 10.1V.



and APPLE IS NOT BRINGING JOBS FROM CHINA TO USA.


 THINKING WE will  HAVE  BIG EGO AND THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY. and they need to go to jail,. 

 we dont need our ego to be big. they fake.... they only abusing 

my mother. N. 

V is Peace....

THEY WANT to KEEP KEELING.

I DONT LIKE TO GET KILLED

AND I DONT LIKE MY RELATIVES
 to be killed.

That's what they did so far. killed them.


AND ME, VERA... AND  they KILLING PEOPLE...

we didnt allowed to do 420 and  Ididnt allowed  to take my 23 and me.

GOOGLE BEGINING IS WRONG AND CRIMINAL  and apple and the etc...microsoft....

.... EVERYTHING IS WRONG.  

there is no irina block....there is never been natasha....there never been naomi.. there is only VERA .

russian criminal mafia and brin with pigozzi doing crimes.

there is no morals and moral compincations.....

JAIL TIME : they killed JOBS STEVE, THEY KILLED JACKSON because they 
were jealous: and they wrong.

they have to pay me. and they need to kill their son. they killed my father. it's evil child.

and they killed my realtives.... Im not their relative.... and he need to pay for abuse of my life.

DIRECT DEPOSIT IN THE BANK IS OK..

and I own google. and they need to pay me. or they need to go to jail. 


google is ugliest company. all EMPLOYEES are  rude and horrible. 

meeting with google people coming from film people ...google are the worst.

 

GALAXY 10.1 V.


2003. my 30 birthday. Im not born in 1955.

sfiff April 22 - May 6 1999 

????

Máxima met the heir to the Dutch throne Alexander in April 1999 in Sevilla, Spain, during the 

Seville Spring Fair: "Feria de abril de Sevilla." 

kankenai...... 


VEDERLANDS. they STOPED MY FILM in 2004. SAINT PETERSBURG. photo say it's kiev.. selyanov criminal producer. . 


2004 criminal.  UGLY songs:

artur......music ukraine? criminal place.

and I met shellers artur in 2009 and he introduced me to vanna lace and mafia tried to kill me 

and they need to go to jail.  and mafia shakro stole my wallet and google made wallet..

and they criminal company.

and that was moldovian mafia  moscow o........with vincent gallo.




on my time: 

Lost in Translation is a 2003 American film written and directed by Sofia Coppola; 
her second feature film after The Virgin Suicides (1999)

RUSSIANS tried to kill me in 2009.....

and they need to go to jail. 


( virgin is from my mothers house) 

2003 freom my house... from my life....
they need to be killed: this band exept sasha. 

we never will  be friends again..

 

1999. CANNES....
az as.....( my grandmother) 

they killed hercules.

vederlands ?

russia



1985 - 2001 = 16 


Forbidden fruit from the house of DiorPoison is the revolutionary fragrance that 



became a legend since it has been launched in 1985.

I was 12 years old. My mother was 43. 

what is sergey brin doing in room 43? 



MOSFILM «Яды, или Всемирная история отравлений» 2001.

????
ALESH ROCHECK visited me in high school from checoslovakiya and 

a.borodyanski went to make film check

petra nemzova 1979? 

Petra Němcová (Czech pronunciation: [ˈpɛtra ˈɲɛmtsovaː]; born 24 June 1979 in Karviná

and her boyfriend was photographer (my father)? 

MY FATHER GOT HEART attack in 2004 when nikita's whife got pragnent 2 time.
and I started to make film.... ??????

In December 2004, she was injured in Thailand by a tsunami resulting from the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake; her fiancé, photographer Simon Atlee, was killed in the tsunami.


2005 lee peter died. 
who put e (error) in my fathers  passport in 1999 after my trip to cannes?

I like AT.


Simon was son of DIANE Jonson...... my friend.

named after my father Peter? mafia zhukova?

???






they did like it's  the same ...and they did crime.


  JAIME.....JAPAN ai me
Google is not my mothers son. 


The house of Givenchy was founded in 1952 by designer Hubert de Givenchy and is a member of Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture et du Pret-a-Porter.

MY MOTHER WAS 10 years old.

I can give to Nina.

so far google and others did that:

and tried to kill me and killed half of my relatives.

after my father died: when wojcicki stole my 
23 and me...


1999.
 piece

criminal rapist jean pigozzi hates V in JAPAN..... 



foxconn?  criminal norisuya? didenko and prohorov? and 

criminal romanov ? they need to go to jail.

CON NORTH. I never been....





NEDERLANDS? I never been....



NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.............................

PIGOZZI IS NOT ME AND HE WENT ON MY TIME NORTH...in 2005.

and they did crime and tried to kill me and they  put nikita on my wedding photo.  

nikita has nothing to do with apple or google ... manipulated, my mother too...... all google do is crime... 

and russian mafia also

( THEY DONT WANT TO PAY ME) 

he was not on my wedding.

mick jagger was there was me in 2009. in my shirt....
what did they do with fake russians? RUSSIANS tried to kill me,.. and fake pigozzi.... and criminal ugly alexia...

what make up? kanebo?  

IN THE TAXY WAS KILLED ALEXEY BABEEV 'S FATHER ( FAKE DIDENKO CRIMINAL ALEXANDRA.... HORNY HUSBAND.. NORISUYA KADAMA IS THERE) 

ALEXei's father  WAS A DRIVER.  

MS. SCOTT PROPOSED ME TAXY. I SAID NO.

?????  MAKE UP?  fucked up.

Russia is not singapur , medvedev need to make songs from his family.....

Mick jagger doesn't even know what he is doing.... what he is singing....


LIVER?  why police not doing anything?or CIA? Or FBI? or TIM COOK?

it's not MY MOTHER or father or aunt..... they  Have NO IDEA. 

I LIVE IN 160  OBNINSK and  live is sf.

walter was an actor in my short film "almost there" 1998..... where?

1998 I met TOM LUDDY. and criminal google was made...

mafia rich prohorov with my friend  yo mobil without asking ,  wojcicki criminal with my card 23 and me....
without asking...


STEVE JOBS SAID TIM COOK NEED TO PAY ME 10 BILLION.

TIM COOK DIDNT PAY ME.

I look forward to hear from him. 

Im MUST BE HIS 1st PRIORITY. 

my life is in danger. 

Apple chief executive Tim Cook announced that Apple had laid out $100 million to charity in a town hall meeting at Apple HQ -- an announcement made right after the New York Times released a story alleging abusive working conditions in Apple's supply chain.
Cook said and expressed pride last week that Apple donated $50 million to Stanford University hospitals and another $50 million to Project RED, a global agency trying to eradicate AIDS, according to The Verge.
As previously wrote, Cook is different from Steve Jobs because Jobs wasn't a philanthropist and didn't believe that Apple's money should go anywhere but to Apple. 

TIM COOK IS WRONG..

FIRST HE HAS TO PAY ME. 

Cook, unlike Jobs, instituted a company matching philanthropy program in September as one of his first moves as CEO. The company would match any gift up to $10,000 made by employees. Apparently Cook's vision of Apple is as a good, moral company doing what's right.

Cook's $100 million donation can make people feel warm and fuzzy about Apple, ( IT WILL NEVER MAKE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD

ABOUT APPLE... UNTIL HE PAYS ME, VERA SVECHINA)


 but one can't  say it counteracts the other side of the world where Apple's darker side prevails. 

VERA  DONT HAVE DARKER SIDES. TIM COOK HAS DARK SIDES.

they killed  steve jobs because he and ROBERT JANOFF made appple logo from my photo  and they were jealous 

and APPLE will

 pay me. and we will close
illigal google Facebook and the rest

and they all will need to pay me.

Amanda Chance from HUSTLER has no connection to my book LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI

and perfume chanel CHANCE.


and they need to pay. and they need to go to jail.  


????

During his 40 years as a lawyer, Mr. Sonsini, 65, has served as legal counsel to the most prestigious venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. He helped to bring public many of the leaders of the technology boom, including Netscape Communications, Pixar, Google, Apple and Sun Microsystems.

they should of been asked me.



No comments:

Post a Comment