Saturday, February 11, 2012

my photo project: flying strippers2008.

JAPAN. 

has nothing to do with me ugly russian mafia:

I go to ACADEMY OF ART. MAFIA UGLY and very  STUPID  EKATERINA 

 mafia  "kate" makarova came visit.... 


1998. MAKAROVA DIDNT NEED TO BE there.  
katya makarova ended up with Misha......in 2008... and mish had korean girlfriend..... means it was putin, who called obnisnk in 2000 1 city of shience....after criminal Joji O bara...

we had SERGEY MAKAROV and san jose sharks.
?????


2005.

vera in telluride with friends....



 . mafia criminal  ugly russian mafia makarova. WHO PUT THIS ugly there?  they  need to be killed. 
who put this in 2009? with mick jagger? aslan?


need to be killed. RUSSIAN MAFIA: UGLY SICK CHILD. 

need to be killed. who made themj have my fila?


1976. IT is all about ME. 
 VERA


MEANS Im bigger then Tom Cruz. AND THEY NEED TO PAY ME.

they making money of us....

and they did crime.


TOM CRUZ and KATE ( MAFIA ASLAN HORRIBLE and  UGLY.....)

not funny. nothing funny... 

they are very mean to my mother and me. 

cheap:

and they stopped my film in 2004. they made Jaime make film 

and they tried to kill me because JAIME IS MY PRINCE. 

and pigozzi owns me house in antibes  

(V.S. BREATISH EMPIRE  S... candle in the wind?) ? 

and island because he  

used my family all his life and he with russian criminal instead killed my family members. NOW HE HAS TO PAY ME.

POV....... they did PVO and they killed my father 

all behind my back .. and they tried to kill me. 

BIG CRIME:

and they need to go to jail. 
right is  pov.

??????


they did: emiaj?

 WHO DID THAT? 
 EKATERINA MAKAROVA...? maria ROMANOV? LINDA CRIMINAL.....?

has no conection to my life...  why they put them in my life and trying to kill me?

kill her family:

MAFIA HAS NO PLACE IN MY HOUSE. they didnt have good intentions. 

she is fake:  and they need to be killed. THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.

MEDINA? 

Kate ( Katya Makarova) I met in Tokyo in 1996. she was before in Turkey and Rumania... 

SHE SENDS ME PHOTO: 


I STUDY....... SHE AND MAFIA : mail order bride....has no connection to my mother or me.


 2009 HER UGLY CHILD CANT HEAR. ASLAN? HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MOVIE.


2009 mick jagger in my shirt. MY MONEY. and they tried to kill me...

and they need to go  to jail.

I don't need that:  we needed to sing and make my film. THEY DID CRIME.

and they did earthquake in japan. THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.





what is he doing here?


my film project:.

my macy's


MACYS... became ugly mafia and they need to go to jail.

 aslan mafia made hercules married and they also killed him...
 they need to get out of my life. 

they tried to kil me and they need to go to jail.

this is not my project: this is horrible mafia project:

in sf...


anne in my  t shirt with my stolen macy's card....
023 in 2000. 0 in chicago.

black way made children from my aprtment.. got my money after she tried to kill me in 2009...


MACY"S?

law is not abow her. she need to go to jail.   I dont care about her problems...

she killed my father and my relatives

and she need to go to jail. 

this is not my project.

this is criminal activity:


this is not my mothers child. 
why they in my shirt with my macy's card?
 THEY KILLED MY FATHER MADE ILLEGAL PIGOZZI BRAND ON MY TIME..
TRIED TO KILL ME AND  THEY PUT NIKITA ON MY WEDDING (WITH REE) PHOTO  IN 2003.
 NIKITA WAS NOT THERE.
my name is VERA

 they killed my relatives....I dont know them... They tried to kill me. 

then they put my brother on my photo on my wedding. he wasnt there....

2 years I cant do anything.. have no money and they put in me something....black magic? I didnt ask

they need to go to jail

I didnt invited them to my gate and apartment and my house.


Im not interested in mafia: 

she is not princess:  UGLY MAFIA:

SHE HAS NO RIGHT FOR MY LIFE.

mafia made that to make them weak.

REALLY MAFIA: HORRIBLE:

cheap and ugly:

what they doing in my life?


 


In the mid 1980s, when her two eldest children were at a nursery school and the family was living at Bradfield Southend, Middleton's mother set up 'Party Pieces', a company which began by making party bags and went on to sell party supplies and decorations by mail order....

 and joji obara killed Lucy Blackman in 2000?

I mention that because I worked in same karaoke club. many girls worked there.

my book was first book of russian hosstess....



Joji Obara (織原 城二 Obara Jōji?, born 1952 in Osaka, Japan) is a convicted rapist who was accused of the rape and subsequent deaths of two women, British hostess Lucie Blackman in the summer of 2000 and Australian Carita Ridgway in 1992, and the rapes of six other women.


Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (Russian: Мари́я Влади́мировна Рома́нова; born 23 December 1953 in Madrid), has been a claimant to the headship of the Imperial Family of Russia and pretender to the titles Empress and Autocrat of All the Russias (historically the modern states of Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland), since 1992. 

?????? 

:)

The body of Lucie had been cut into eight pieces. Her head had been shaved and encased in concrete.



jean pigozzi introduced me to: philip from my apt. in obninsk... from my mothers school....

made money... became faimous........ didnt help me to make my film also....
????

Philip pa Charlotte "Pippa" Middleton (born 6 September 1983) is an English party planner, socialite and younger sister of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.?

 ???????

 ASLAN? MAFIA has no connection to my life.... I didnt ask him about anything.

they have no right to my life.

they have no permission to touch my life.

they torchured my mother.....

SHE HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT IS GOING ON....


they tried to kill me..... and made me move out form my apartment in 2009. RUSSIAN MAFIA
 need to be killed..


1980 VERA. STEVE JOBS NEXT. 

La Toya Jackson (born May 29, 1956) is an

 American singer-songwriter, musician,author,

 television personality, actress,

 businesswoman, philanthropist, activist and

 former model. She is the fifth child of the

 Jackson family. 

PIGOZZI going to north in my shirt? 

dasha we not have.

swinger club twist in my mothers lilac?

dasha? criminal. father ....an crimial abramovich... and the rest of russian mafia.....


MAFIA ASLAN: CRIMINAL AND UGLY:

LANA HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY MOTHER .... 

and all this mafia need to get out of my life. RUSSIAN MAFIA.

VERA SVECHINA.... ANETTA IN 1996 with philipina LANA....

TOKYO

1996.

vera lived in usa FROM 1996
Vera Svechina in San Francisco. 1997

1922 Tamara was born

  
7 she was when 

1910.........Akulina was born 

19 she was 

ACADEMY OF ART COLLEGE.... SINCE 1929

I was 19 in 1992

and 7 in 1980.



criminal RUSSIAN MAFIA abramovich tried to kill me.

criminal ugly zhukova.   tried to kill me.... and they need to go to jail. 

abramovich is not A. zhukova is criminal..and they need to be killed: stupid paparazi killed princess diana

not my mothers baby horse king from 1950.

and they tried to kill me and they used my time and they need to go to jail.pop? they kille jackson and huston.  

they have no connectin to my life :ugly:

mafia: vwho invited them? I didnt.


In 1996, Chanel bought gunmaker Holland & Holland. It attempted to revamp Holland & Holland, 
but did not succeed.

 Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime 


( born 13 October 1972) and his sister Princess Margarita.



PAINTING FROM OMAGANDA in 1996. KINSHICHO. MY BIRTHDAY.

we have kimono.

1999 MATA YAMAMOTO INTRODUCED ME TO JACK SAKAZAKI FROM JSM.

Japan sports marketing.  

JAPAN S MARIEVKA? STEVE JOBS M was for my brests..... JEAN PIGOZZI was also for my breasts...

TODD.... 

( and they did crimes behind my back)

and then 

2007..... SMAP

it was
 map and  s (svechina) 1980
 
 apamya.....1984. pin....

they did PAMS...param pam pams....

and kid rock married to pamela anderson....



2002 hercules in my grandmothers AZ ( AS, AC) my shirt....

He is is not AZ. 



 ?
svechina. Im polar bear (STARS) big dipper...........
 
who made it Im panda? PIGOZZI IS NOT MY REFLECTION. 


1998

I got  very scared when j.pigozzi suddenly  sent me this photos. 
THIS was WRONG PHOTO. This photo was not for me.

rapist pigozzi and criminal russian mafia .

they were going backwords and tried to kill me and killed my relatives. .

russian mafia and pigozzi criminal with his mafia need to go to jail. 

this is photo for me. 

2009.


PIGOZZI CRIMINAL AND GALAXY IS VERA. 

they all fake ugly criminal people: in my skirt......
 
 this is CRIMINAL MAFIA TRIED TO KILL ME. they  has nothing to do with my life: zhukova.bag....

need to go to jail.. we had real bags... 

we put them in graves ....
that was bags life....

they have nothing to do with apple. or anything....nice.

they not my mother and never will be. THEY UGLY: 

stipud.  they killed jackson and witney houseton. 

I HOPE THEY get KILLED. BACK.  ugly alexia need to go to jail. . 

sucker alexia:  easy with russian agly people:
I hope they die: I will hit her badly if I ever saee her again.. I hope there will be people who will kill her and pigozzi....... he need to pay for island ...and using my photos... I hate mafia and zhukova...
her ugliness not working for me.

get out my life: 

fuck of togtehr with criminal zhukova who was not invited..... to my party...

who did that? afte pigozzi and mick jaggers dinner? ugly alexia was there....

they did that. MY LIFE is not anyones busines and they will be killed I hope,. really killed. suckers russian mafia..

weak ugly russian mafia: did that.... I hope they die...


Im not intersted.  

And they not N and they not V and anything. THEY UGLY CRIMINAL people.

and they not my mother and they need to be killed :  Im not Alexia.


mr.pigozzi need to send this to those people. not to me. he sent that to wrong people. 
I dont care about mafia 

jean pigozzi said dasha will make a party... party pieces? 

made money? rapist .....

it was my film time and my brand... and my vine.... they did crime. 

this for his ugly friends:

he raped me and he owns me money for using my book and photos..... 



and they trees under my window in my new apt. ???? orlova and alexia were criminal people.

they stopped my film 2004 to make Facebook. they didn't ask me...
he made his company based 

on my life and my apt.
 160. 

where people live.

zukenberg went to make his stupid film about his criminal company and russians tried to  kill me

and made me disable for 2 years.

in 2009 and they killed by mistake  BRETNEY Anne Merphy

because 

bam and vvt? wojciski? with my card from macy's and fake benji from my cd.....?


they need to go to jail and they
 need to pay me. 

THEY DONT NEED TO GET IN MY FAMILY.
I DIDNT GET IN THEIRS. 

THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES. IM DONT LIKE THAT.

later JACK  opened 90+ wine club. and russians tried to kill me and killed 

Brittany Anne Murphy-Monjack (November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009)

blond girl....is from 3 floor....

90 is apartment in 3 gate in Obninsk on 7 FLOOR in next to my building...

ELENA PLESHIVZEVA lives there.....in 99.

lena born in AUGUST. she doesnt live in gate 15.

lena has no idea what she is doing...

Bepa? BE PA?   KANTOKU.  p.a.i  hang himself........ in 200.... elenna didnt need to get in my life.

neither ugly elena of werner herzog.
  1989

 The label was founded in 1974 by Clive Davis,
 

 1989



 
 In 1989, Arista Records launched Arista Nashville, which specializes in country music artists.

and VVP PUTIN? 

and they killed STEVE JOBS? HE WAS FOR M MY BREASTS...

AND THEY GOT MY 7?  and they put it in gate 3. ?????

who did it?

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai  . they killed my dog next day.

1999 

1994

globe departure  dokomademo.....

The Japanese-made movie Departures won the Oscar for best foreign language

 film this Sunday, February 22. 2009


IT"S  one sceen in IN MY FILM. 


1995


2009 MY MOVIE NOT MADE. they killed hercules.


1999. my privet life. as a filmmaker. (moviemakers)


 steven spielberg? mother of witney huston?  made film from my film LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI 
last seen... MEGAMIND. (I have no money)



russians from jealosy  tried to kill me and they killed steve jobs....

I havent seen  film yet. 
Marina De Van (L-R) Actresses Monica Bellucci, Marina De Van and Sophie Marceau attend the Don't Look Back Premiere held at the Palais Des Festival during the 62nd International Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2009 in Cannes, France.  (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Monica Bellucci;Marina De Van;Sophie Marceau

 wife of barack obama

and this was for my film:

and was my book flying strippers ready. ( not flying pigs)


photos by Vera Svechina 2008 2009.
they did flying pigs. and they were wrong.

MY FILM WAS READY TO be made

instead

 russians TRIED TO KILL ME AND WHO ENDED UP IN APPLE STORE?in 2010? 

they need to go to jail

ITS VERA.......needed to be there with photos. 


they killed witney huston....  VERA SVECHINA IS not OSAMU BIN LADEN. they need to go to jail

they did hermes? ( we didnt ask them to do hermes) 

2009 stockton....... we needed to sing.. they didnt and they killed people and tried to kill me.

and they need to go to jail.



steve jobs said apple  owns me 10 billion... 

 and I stopped dancing. 2009 .  because GOOGLE APPLE FACEBOOK  cheated....


 behind my back they made money from my life.
  for my film...Oscar 2009 .  instead of making my film they started to kill people.

 


pincus need to pay. MY PRIVET LIFE and my mothers privet life 

farm ville.

one king way is criminal. they tried to kill me in sf. 

King was my mothers baby horse in 1950. PRIVET PROPERTY. MARK DIDNT INVEST IN
MY PROJECT when I asked him.  I dont want to invest in his and his wifes. 

and he need to go to jail for herrasing me. and his wife is stupid.
 
 it was time to make my film. 

after cannes...

IT WAS VERA'S TIME they put fake people and killed michael jackson....etc...

 bill gates 1973 vera. paul allen octopus vera... apple vera  2003 stockton street one apple store. I have no money...


 .... google made from vera and they stole my macys  card after orlova arrived....2006
russian mafia stole my photos since 2006 criminal orlova ....

she killeld steve jobs and they tried to kill me.  

she is not vera and she is not my grandmother. 
after octopus. she had no right to use my privet photos and my life.

hustler:from my apt. in obnisnk.


mafia and need to be killed: arrived in 2006 to still my photos.

killed jackson and houston.

they had no right to still my photos. my intelectual property.


they made attemped to kill me.
they killed my relatives.


?????
 

made heart attack to alexander and criminal 

olhovsky from obnisnk  need to go to jail . 
2003 film ..... and gramy... and they didnt ask me. they put marina song...
my friend was SASHA.  and they didnt get gremy. they fake. it was my gramy....since I was baby.....

BRIN SERGEY?  bering straight.  we had funeral of olesyas mother. they put marina in their disk. and orlova stole my photos and killed olesyas mother... and they tried to kill me... and they torchure my mother and they need to go to jail. they are wrong.

1999. tokyo. VERA SVECHINA


brin is criminal. APPLE LOGO IS ME.

he has no connection to my life exempt he is doing all crime.

and all criminals including his ugly child need to go to jail


160.


SERGEY BRIN NEED TO GO TO JAIl. 



this is not me:  they killed her:
 
she killed jackson and houseton. that was not their bussiness. and they had no right to use my photos.

she is not my mother or me.



this bullshit  TRIED TO KILL ME: and they need to go to jail. they killed Jackson. 
criminal  mafia ugly orlova
rapist pigozzi and criminal abramovich.

criminal and have no connection to my apt. 160 and my my house 33.


and he need to go to jail.  nuriel rubini was for my film. I HAD RING. MY MOTHER IS NOT RUBI. 

Abramovich tried to still my house 33 and my apt. 160 by bying rapasts  pigozzi's house... 

and apple he wanted.... he is crimianl...

they killed  STEVE JOBS.






1997 in academy of art sf. acting for some students.
google:

ser gey?

                         vesyoliy delizhans

                                                                             bering straigh? they had marina... criminal olesya....

                                                                and they had no right to still my photos.asnd tried to kill me.
 
when he pays me? made money?

420? 160? 525 stockton?


where is my film?

sony made vx1000. ( VERA..and 1000 of RUSSIA in the church celebration)

 I HAD BODYGUARD with WITNEY HUSTON and MADRID. 

RUSSIAN  and UGLY PEOPLE stupid MAFIA: need to go tojail:

???????  FOR IDIOTS:

"We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)" is the hit theme song to the 1985 (I WAS 12) 

film Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome with Mel Gibson and Tina Turner. The single was recorded by Turner, who played Aunty Entity in the movie. The song was written by Terry Britten and Graham Lyle.
"We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)" was released on the heels of Turner's multiplatinum album Private Dancer.

russian mafia made from my photo V X 1000

and  angelica is not V. RUSSIAN UGLY mafia need to be out of my way.

vera is tina candelaki who has no idea who she is. 


420? 
but really it was VS BORISEVSKY...and they killed him... I asked j. pigozzi in 2008. 
I want to meet brin.

pigozzi  said no. brin had baby from my room. stockton 525 ( VERA)  ..... 

hercules died  my father died.


they did 525
?????

they tried to kill me......

died WINEY HUSTON.

because brin is criminal and doesnt want to pay. me. and they stole my card macys...


nelli is not my grandmother.... LINDA is fake and need to go to jail . SERGEY CHILIYANZ...

1999

sveta is ugly: I HATE:  they had cherry dog...... I HAD CHERRY FLOWERS.....

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL me.. RUSSIAN OBNINSK

ugly and mafia also: 

SVETA CHENSKAYA put my t shirt and my mothers t shirt  in 1999 after cannes.

they fucked up my garves in MARIEVKA.

AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT. 


BECAUSE THEY FAKE:  MY AZ ZEBRA

ugly child  anna and nikita is ugly: 

I MET JEAN pigozzi ( GIN) 1000 and 1 night ...

sony.... VX 1000. 

15no yoru... MY 15 gate ...since 1975...... MY MOVIE

MY PHOTOS......STOCKTON ONE apple store where I lived since 1997 .... and my money from SILICON VALLEY

they had zhanna? arguzarova and zhukova a? they fucked up? 

zherebyonok a? ugly criminal zhuva baby a? they fucked up. 

zherebyonok is not a.......

1997.
 russians got jealous and  tried to kill me... starting after cannes.. and still dont living me alone. 

and they killed many great people.
ugly mafia nelli in apple store and fake linda fake kurosawa movie producer and they thought

mosfilm...
who is TOM LUDDY

marievka zelenina:  and THEY FUCKED UP OUR GRAVES...



didnt pay me: zukenberg.
 
he   need to pay. 160 is my privet property. 

(vera svechina) 

russians tried to kill me... and criminal pigozzi 

opened shop and made earquake in japan.

also...with them
my nose... 

and this is criminal rapist pigozzi in russia with mafia taking 
adventage of my life. and they need to pay. 
island was from my mother hat. they killed my father. they torcuring my mother.

they made me disable. they put my brother on my wedding when he was not there.

criminal brand: he has no connection to my house.

this is not my project.


angelica plyazidevskaya....  is not from my house... they killed girl....in moscow:

REAL Face:  

we not conected and never will be because they criminals. 

alexandr baby? 

and she need to go to jaill. fake pops.  they need to pay. lady gaga? 

this is not my project: criminal mafia project:

and they need to go to jail.   SHE TRIED TO KILL ME.

SHE HAS NO CONECTION TO APPLE AND MY HOUSE.

MAFIA...MAXIM RYABOV.... (NICKEL) AND princess  MAXIMA of Holland? ? 

A IS NOT RYABOV MAXIM..... AND IM NOT OLHOVSKY CRIMINAL CHILD....


MARINA IS CRIMINAL MOTHER OF OLGA OF GREECE  WHO HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY HOUSE AND NO RIGHT TO MY TIME AND MY LIFE.

FAKE ZIBULSKAYA  and fake marina mamontova... and fake olesya...and fake aksyonova...

russian mafia can go to jail.
after CANNES... 1999

ANd Zibulskaya Oksana ...and MARINA IN MY SHIRT..... they killed her put criminal 

marina orlova.... they stole my photos since 2006 ........

why oksana zibulskaya in my dress? 1999. Im not Martina and they killed witney huston. ?????
Marina Mamoth in my grandmothers shirt. 
oksananas child. 

this is not my project:

and they put fake house for house and they tired to kill me? they will be killed and it was russians.

zibulskaya: tarusa ( hair)? from my mothers 1960 photo... whent it's  TA RUSSKAYA....VERA.
 
 

1950

 
 15 gate. 15 years later.....

Toy Story (1995) 1996  I met cook Matsushima san ....pigozzi got island "panama"from my mothers photo. alexis diaz from panama I met in sf.  they fake zhukova and fake abramovich  put fake alexia...

 1994. lilac from my mothers photo in 1950 . and safari....in apple...


2009 fake disney.

fake mick jaggers girlfriend mafia 1994



 RUSSIANS  tried to kill me in 2009...

ugly child oo...  I dont care abput. they tried to kill me. they not my children.. they 

zheleznyak olesya's children.....they need to get away from my life and olesya will be hurt 
when I get in obnisk same way they hurt me.mafia: 

olesya is not my mother. 

they killed marina . she is bad singer. 

her boyfriend with russian mafia tried to kill me and criminal didenko criminal  asyonova.. ugly fake .linda , olesya killed:

???? orlova had no right to my pohotos. 

this was with me..... they killed jackson.... 
criminal child:
marina was not in MGIK. moiseenko was in mgik.....I was in mgik....

they need to go to jail: EVIL: and they killed inocent girl olesya. 

fake and they need to pay me:

olesya is not me. she is mafia....
again?  olesya can go to hell: Im not olesya and she will be hurt... if they dont leave me alone.
they have no connection to my film and life in film. They hated my work.
they manipulated my photos:

1993

they tried to kill me.

it's not game. its crime.

vimpire?


1v kolgoti we had sharpei...mick pierced

my solarplex in 2009 with air  sword 


Being John Malkovich is a 1999 American black comedy-fantasy film written by Charlie Kaufman and directed by Spike Jonze.



when I came to say "thank you"

(spasibo) after 

we made short film. 

we have agnessa and vasya in tambov.


one (stockton) love.   IM BEING VERA


"moviemakers"  1973

candle in the wind 1973 TODD.


fake 


loreighn made make up from my photo


it was my time and I didnt allowed her to use my photos.


alexia was fake and criminal russian stole my phots too and was fake on octopus.....

and 

russians tried to kill me.

what they did I dont know.

 
 my secretary of defence.


crazy maria@oola-sf.com?

1980. 00 1981 I brock my nose

....etc....

blue roses...

2009 they tried to kill me... that russian mafia olhovsky?  zhukova ...criminal orlova.....


in SF MY NOSE?or ass?


and they killed MARINA AND THEY PUT ANOTHER CRIMINAL MARINA....

they killed my father.... GRAVE 30 55...


 criminals came on my time in 2003...  in my shirt:

OLGA OF GFREECE.... I DONT CARE..  there is million of princesses

they didnt harm my life.......


THIS HARMED MY LIFE:  they hurt my mothers child ....and my mother, and father.

she hurted me and pigozzi hurted me  and he killed hercules.. . IT WAS MY TIME. my shirt.


what is not clear? THEY TRIED TO CHEAT. AND KILLED US AND HOW THEY PAY?

THEY KILLED MY DOG VESTA in 1999 after me and HERCULES went to the film together in CANNES.




 1994


1973
Hurricane Anita was a powerful Atlantic hurricane during an otherwise

quiet 1977 Atlantic hurricane season..

Viktor Robertovich Tsoi (Russian: Ви́ктор Ро́бертович Цой,; 21 June 1962 – 15 August 1990) (lena pleshivzeva born in august....and barack obama... they both dont live in my gate 15....)

Anita  Sergeyevna Tsoy (born 7 February 1971, Moscow) is a Russian singer - songwriter of Korean descent) ....

NICK Polevskiy 's girlfriend is ANITA from TAILAND


2003. VERA making movie.....( KINO)

 I never met


 Eiko Ishioka (石岡 瑛子 Ishioka Eiko, July 12, 1938, Tokyo – January 21, 2012, Tokyo) was an Oscar-winning costume designer, known for her work in stage, screen, advertising, and print media, and has been called "Japan’s leading art director and graphic designer." Reported on January 21, 2012, Ishioka passed away of pancreatic cancer in Tokyo, Japan.

1992 Academy Award for Best Costume Design for Bram Stoker's Dracula.


I met Osamu in this karaoke bar.

 eiko  1997. Berkeley.

 

fake and ugly  cari borja also  never introduced me to eiko. they put her there for what? LB ( from PIXAR)

in ORANGE SCARF? later I got same scarf....

AND BRIN THINKS WHAT? 
podnos... tray....

laary and nicole...... ( nikolay was my boyfriend at 17)


they killed NIKOLE SMITH? 

WE HAD SEGEY MAKAROV. mafia put ekaterina makarova and her criminal
 husband from cuba...

they need to go to jail. :


IT WAS MY BOYFRIEND NIKOLAY. they killed him. 

THEY DID BIG CRIME.

 they need to go to jail and they tried to kill me..

and they kept killing people....


15 gate. 0 number 15 . MY GATE  DAVID MOSCOW He was engaged to actress Kerry Washington from October 2004 to March 2007.



16 0..... my apt. number.





VERA and VESTA? VIVI?

HORRIBLE UGLY: from DINAR. he didn't know. they had no right to make it. they need to go to jail for that: 

Skeleton Woman (2000) UGLY greek:

80 min  -  Drama
5.6
Your rating:
  

Director:

Vivi Letsou

Writer:

Vivi Letsou
2003? in my shirt on my time in my place? 

??? thery crazy? THEY NEED TO BE KILLED: I DIDNT SAY YES. and pay now.

THEY UGLY CRIMINALS.  IM NOT OLGA. They killing my neighbors...: BORISEVSKIY V.S.


and they kill kill kill. IT"S not their house....get out and pay before you leave.

Devil's Island (1996)....... Jean Pigozzi happened to be devil. OLGA NEED TO GO FUCK WITH MAFIA. who tries to make her important in my life. SHE IS NOT. 

and that was my time. I dont know her and they need to get out of my life. but pay before....


PIGOZZI had no RIGHT tO GET ISLAND AND TRY TO KILL ME. he had no right to think that he is me.

SAVOY OR GREECE HAVE NO SAY on that.  They CRIMINAL AND RUSSIAN MAFIA AND all government need to go to jail .PUTIN especially. 



HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND NEED TO BE KILED: THEY NOT A.
   
pigozzi raped me in 2005 pretending he is my friend. 

they killed my father who also didnt invite them to my life and my apt. 

and they (RUSSIAN MAFIA or who? )  killed my relatives. 

pigozzi on my time in japan opened shop in my place in ISETAN..
they did PVO  ( when it's POV) and  they tried to kill me. 

?????2008 after pigozzi said he is married. 

pigozzi lied. they tried to kill me.

Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky?  (Russian: Влади́мир Во́льфович Жирино́вский; born 25 April 1946) is a Russian politician... PVO?

fake:

 and that's WRONG.


and in Paris there was accident when I was in airport coming back from cannes. ceiling felt down.

1988 Love is Over

and in 1995 TARANTINO MADE 4 rooms 
( I was friedns with Olga Somova and she had 4 rooms)




Stas Namin (born Anastas Alexeevich Mikoyan, 8 November 1951)


FLOWERS IS HORRIBLE BAND NOW.

VALENTINA TOLKUNOVA

Alen Paul...and Octopus.....

Valentina is my aunt..... volodya's takaev sister....   








in lilac from 1950 from my mothers photo and green from my grandmother akulina zelenina (green) svechina....( candle)  top of russian cosmos...

village Dubrovka: chekhovskiy reg.1950


MADE FROM MY LIFE... killed my relatives.... UGLY RUSSIANS tried to kill me....

UGLY BERING STRAIGHT.... and the rest......

because of Zibulskayakaya Oksana and larry page with gums and  farm ville illegal...

after CANNES...

цpy (ukraine) ? 

IM GRANDCHILD OF ZELENINA.

ANd Zibulskaya Oksana ...and MARINA IN MY SHIRT.....

TS RU? tsibulskaya oksana? Narodniy teare  NT....Goroda Obninska.... 
I went there.... 

UGLY CITY:


Valentina Tolkunova (Russian: Валенти́на Васи́льевна Толкуно́ва, 12 July 1946 – 22 March 2010)


1951. house 33.  chernishevskogo street

and in Tokyo we ate horse... Aktan Abdykalykov (Актан Абдыкалыков) (born 1957) is a 
screenwriter and director from Kyrgystan.  He is not me.  

YAKUZA ..... THEY DID WRONG.  IM VERA.

2007. VERA SVECHINA. they put brendon on my horse... and then few more people. 
and its wrong if you know about horses... ( I don't know about horses, but I know that much)

including beyonce knowles....WRONG.

sergey is me? 1973?


 and I didnt allowed to do that: Andrey melnechenko....: 1972:

He owns Motor Yacht A, a 394-foot custom-designed yacht known for its radical design, which was launched in the summer of 2008. Philip Stark?

from my film shoot in russia. film was stopped.

RUSSIA photo taken by tatarin.... Im not tatarin

2009 photo Irina burova. Irina block and google android? and they need to go to jail. SF
RUSSIANS  tried to kill me in 2009 .
 1600 amphitheater parkway... google did crime. 420 and stole my 23 and me it was my 0.

facebook 1601...... apple 1 infinite loop...( green)


Im one. 

u2 drummer invited me to go with criminal pigozzi
and etc. IM NOT NAOMI. MY MOTHER IS NOT NAOMI.
 2007.  May . pigozzi already criminal naomi already criminal. naomi criminal went on my fathers graves.....
and she need to go to jail. they need to go to jail. 


 In May 2007, following the decision to exit Interros, Prokhorov launched the private investment fund ONEXIM Group, with assets valued at $17 billion at the time.

means apple and google ands facebook OWN ME 17 BILLION? 

PROHOROV IS NOT ME . he is criminal and they tried to kill me. 
and they need to go to jail. they killed my father . 

and they made money and they need to go jail. 

 grave 3055.
 they killed my father in 2007. my apt. was written on my father. me and my mother was registered there. 


THEY DONT CARE ABOUT MY MOTHER OR ME.
 my 30th birthday:




since 1997 I lived on stockton str. 525. 

that computer is made after my computer sharp mebuis.... I had it in 525 stockton str. 403.

The MacBook Air family is a line of ultraportable Macintosh notebook computers created by Apple Inc..
The first-generation MacBook Air was a 13.3"- only model, previously promoted as the World's Thinnest Notebook, introduced at the Macworld Conference & Expo on January 15, 2008. ( my mother was home in Obninsk)
13 3 COSTUME .  we live in gate 15 on 3 floor. in russia...

I was born in JUNE.

VERA. 




CTC was launched in 1st of December, 1996 and today is a leading entertainment network in Russia. Focusing on entertainment, CTC broadcasts a mix between Russian productions and international programming of interest to its target audience, viewers aged 6–54, especially younger audiences.



I went back 1996.
Motor Yacht A, a 394-foot custom-designed....


secret of 3 planet?


THEY PUT ON OUR DOOR UFO... IN 160. WE DIDNT ALLOWED 
THEM AND THEY MAFIA.

1981....



they needed to think beyond their JEWISH hate. and they need to pay. or they need to go t jail. 

we don't know them and they need to pay to me.. 

and they will pay me. I DIDNT SAY YES. 

they disrespected my mother and father.

death sentence. they have nothing to do with my life why they use my life?

Im normal person and they need to pay me before they use my life and make money with it... just like THEY PAY TO anyone else.

brin family  need to be killed: 

fuck off :  THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL: 

LEAVE MY LIFE ALONE and they need to kill themselves....

I hope BRIN DIE. FUCKED UP UGLY FAMILY. 

has no connection to me. olga gonina... 

they harmed my life and they need to pay.

olga gonina is not my life. Im not her life.

who did that nee to go to jail .NAME? SERGEY BRIN?

why? BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT TO PAY and wanted to continue crime. 

and all mafia  .... this is olga's apt. dont show olga's apartment. 
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.  Im vera svechina.

OLGA ENDED UP WITH UGLY  BABY  UGLY GENA.  MGIK? 

gonina's house:  not my mothers house.

IRINA BLOCK? made UGLY android logo...OLGA GONINA? galaxy 10.1 n?



1996. japan


GALACTIKA 10.1V. and live. 

all they do is torchure my mother..and me...

OLGA GONINA HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY LIFE.

MAFIA making money from me behind my back......

?????

THEY DID CRIME... DIDNT PAY ME... and making more crime. ....GALAXY 10.1 VERA


OLGA nikolaevna GONINA has no conection to my life.

powell my train....LAST train from roppongi....? my film was it.

8 billion: How I get my 10 billion from apple.... then all from my apt. 160....%?

I (my film)  could save my fathers life...

I could save steve jobs life. they didnt care.  etc....

widow POWELL  CAN HELP ME.

and they sent me cd's but criminal people didnt let me do anything...
??????

they killed kolya trelikovsky..... they killed my father and steve jobs. 

and more of my relatives. 

all this people I dont know. I told them to stop they didnt stop and killed more.

??30 billion?

WHO GAVE THEM RIGHT TO FUCK UP MY LIFE? 


APPLE LOGO IS NOT GREEN thing...

THEY tried to put it as same ....and they tried to kill me.

THEY NOT SAME. 

they killed marina mamontova already...

IM NOT AKULINA. IM HER GRAND CHILD.


2009 before they kill  BRETNEY ANNE MERPHY 

they tried to kill me. RUSSIANS....

ALL THEY DID IS CRIME.

apple logo was made from photo when I was 0 years old



there is no IRINA BLOCK. this green bullshit was made by irina block... and they need to go to jail. 


google going to jail. 

from my note book.

ugly wojcicki phicics....


my mother was 40.

they made bar in sf SB 40.

BRIN IS NOT MY MOTHER ...420....?


RUSSIAN STANDART? 

VERA SVECHINA LIVED IN room 62 in MGIK 

I WAS BORN IN 1973.

GOOGLE KILLED STEVE JOBS AND TRIED TO KILL ME.

WOJCICKI IS FAKE.

AND NEED TO GO to Jail

????

MGIK???? 




please see. apple logo made from my photo.

google android tried to be the same as apple logo and 
they tried to kill me

they not the same.

apple logo was made from me  when I was 6 month old. (0) in 1973

galaxy I was in 1988. I was 15 years old. my gate.....15.

I NEED LAWYER. 

 

they tried to put them as same. 

they tried to match apple logo to anroid logo and bevan dufty logo?
bevan dufty preformed my marrige in 2004 in SF. Orlova with my photos was on tv in 2009 criminal person . with my photo s and they need to go to jail. 

they put tv sound in my head. who did that?


they tried to kill me. 

big mistake.

ChrysantheMum?

MONUMENT TO my breasts....



MY breasts....... 


Mikhail Borisovich Khodorkovsky (Russian: Михаи́л Бори́сович Ходорко́вский, IPA:; born 22 June 1963 in Moscow) is a Russian oligarch and businessman. In 2004, Khodorkovsky was the wealthiest man in Russia and one of the richest people in the world, ranked 16th on Forbes list of billionaires.

He was arrested in October 2003 on charges of fraud. 



VERA.....






 Хризантема

??? what happened here?  1982.

THEY TORCHURED MY MOTHER. 

Nina... (MAMA) ZA ( AKULINA) .....( TAMARA....VERA....Petr Nikitovich Svechin.....ETC...)
how ALEXIS DIAZ got ana tema? email? in panama?

 Хризантема

1980.

 

Before the 1930s, existing airports used a two-letter

 abbreviation based on the weather stations at the airports.

 At that time, "LA" served as the designation for Los Angeles

 Airport. But with the rapid growth in the aviation industry the

 designations expanded to three letters c. 1947, and "LA"

 became "LAX."


MY MOTHER WAS 5 years old.



my apt. since 1997.

650$ went up to about 800$.... criminal pigozzi and russians tried to kill me in 2009 and made me move out...

they killed my aunt and uncle....
 
stockton one. 
Mcy 35. Obninsk  my father started to work there in 
1961 +42 ( year when my mother was born)  = 2003. 

I was 30 years old.

since 1997 I live there. steve jobs came 
back to apple.
 I met saji san.
 and this two people bellow had no right 
to go in my shirt to TED on my time.

they not me. j. pigozzi already knew me and needed to take me to ted and in other shirt.
MEANS PIGOZZI GIVES ME HIS HOUSE

AND ISLAND. HE KILLED MY RELATIVES AND TRIED TO KILL ME.

they fake:

I said no. 


tokubezu. they didnt get it. we had svetlana bez
on this photo. Im not svetlana.
 aslan mafia svetlana chenskaya....
svetlana is not from my mothers house.

my mother father vera and nikita... 


mafia aslan. wrong:or what ever mafia is there....alex is stupid idiot:

band Vesyoliy delizhans... Bering straight... alexey gvozdev... anexei my grand grandfather.....svechin ...

alexey in 15 gate siting...??? who did that?

 I went to marina del ray in 2000 to translate my script to japanese. I paid 1000$

they got new manager ray jhons ... ( John Lennon was mine...) 
and mike kinoman ( and it was in 1996 in tokyo mike mogi.. copy of  mike markula from apple)


they did what? 


hai sha!

1979. 

THEY DIDNT NEED TO DO THAT. THEY ALL CRIMINAL people.

AND THEY NEED TO PAY ME.

they crazy:
nikita has no conection to any of this.

they torchure everyone in my apartment 160. they started google.


1995
jw? 

jp. 2002
 

 2009 Marina Olhovskaya  dying form  cancer they not from my house... olesya is not from my family. zhukova I dont like. 

they fake got in my time on my film....

after that: they tried to kill me. THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL.
 1996

2003 in my shirt jean pigozzi and olga of greece on my time....and place.
on my dinner... disgrace for their countries:


russians tried to kill me in 2009
and made move out from my apt.

disabled and with no money.

police doing nothing. they killed Hercules.

cover inspired by cd cover for old japanese song "give me a chance"

Lennon once said, ... 'Give Peace a Chance' (1969) 

VERA SVECHINA 
Chance (2002).

they did all oposit and it's crime.

may. my grandmother as....( AZ)

Chanel Mademoiselle 2001

mafia berezovski or who?  mafia anika: 2007 may.

Jean Pigozzi invited me to his party. 

BEPA

APEB? ( RUSSIAN MAFIA BRIN HURT MICHAEL WHITE) 

MY akulina ZEBRA granmother with pigozzi said big ass

AND WHERE IS MY MONEY?

2007.  who is it? bono went to play with  ugly berezovsky or whoever there is ....

idiot..anika....in my grandmothers dress.... she will pay?  she will be killed?

who will pay ?  KILL paul david hewson: and this blond ugly mafia ...



they bulshiting.... all solutions I already know....


  2007. another mafia film....

 

lana and mafia aslan usoyan.. hasan....... 

and j.pigozzi hates his relative yan.... (uso?)

have no connection to me. they in my mothers closes....

ben is swinger club owner.... has nothing to do with my mother or me. my mother is elementary school tewacher. this done behind my back.

Ben X (2007)


svetlana... mafia manipulated svetlana... mafia: CRIMINAL ASLAN.....  THAT'S WRONG.

AS my grandmother is not LAN. we never had sveta. mafia users need to go to jail 

DASHA: LANA in my mothers lilac?  dasha has no connection to my life and her mafia father also.

they have no invitatio to my life. they had no right to take my time. they need to go to jail they killed my father and they tried to kill me. They made me move out with no money from my apt. THEY NO BODY.


VERA..... they put to the end on my name


ROMAN ABRAMOVICH and MADE VEVO?

Im not VEVO..... Im VERA and there is Vasilenko oksana who is not me... and has no connection to me....

UGLY CRIMINALS:  need to go to jail. they made money and they need to pay....

IT WAS TIME FOR MY FILM.

not for the garazh...

they did crime. and their place is in jail. now.. after they tried to kill me they many great people and made me disable for 2 years a nd made me move out...... with no money mafia put inside me something I can hear.. zxhukova zhukova.....orlova....... WHO DID THAT? zhukova....

THEY NEED TO BE KILLED AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL.  WHO IS living like THAT?

CRIMIANAL people:

tehy have no connection to our dasha....... they kill my realtives...

what abramovich doing in my time? in my life? tried to kill me.

NEED TO GO TO JAIL:

dasha lana aslan?  I dont know aslan. kill dasha's father.


2007 telluride. I met 

Baltasar Kormákur (Samper) (born 27 February 1966)

 NORMAL GUY:


ON MY WEDDING PHOTO 2003 THEY PUT NIKITA ON MY PLACE IN 2009 WHEN
THEY TRIED TO KILL ME. NIKITA HAS NO IDEA
 IM NOT NIKITA
.


my film was stopped...2004 ...
facebook made without permission.............
2007 my father killed grave 3055 

MY GRANMOTHER ALEXANDRA MADE LACE.

ARTUR INVITED ME TO MEET VANA LACE 2009
IN LAS VEGAS

LV? AND SHAKRO MAFIA STOLE MY lV WALLET..
IN MOSCOW

AND GOOGLE MADE WALLET GOOGLE?

MEANS BRIN MADE CRIME AND HE NEED TO PAY.

they mafia aslan and he need to be killed, they fake.
 
 swinger club twist is not apple. has no connection to 
my mother of me: aslan..neither svetlana and farm 
ville is criminal and zinga also. 

pincus criminal.

in 1955 born steve jobs, bill gates..... etc.......

????? svetlana or nikita have no connection to apple.
my father dont need to pay for this ugly berezovski  bullshit or whoever bullshit is there...:

I hate mafia: stupid and ugly...cheap.


that was Chanel.... 2009. (my photo from 2007.)

COCO   Mademoiselle CHANEL. 

In 1993,  Karl Lagerfeld  (when I went to japan)  he caused US Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour to walk out of his Milan Fashion Week runway show when he employed strippers and adult film star Moana Pozzi to model his black-and-white collection for Fendi.

and marina olhovskaya 
got cancer... AZ? GREEN? she is not my grandmother.

1999 after Cannes FAKE TSIBULSKAYA..  

made money from my life and got my 23 and me. WILIAM GATES.. W.G. ( MY GATE)


  his child need to be killed. made  from my apt.

without my  ok and they tried to kill me.

??????

criminal brin got married in 2007. to ugly wojcicki... (apple logo was made in 1977 from my photo)

they have no connection to apple logo and my 23 and me. 

and 420... and they need to pay. because it was me 0. on the Opra building....I was born in 1973.

galaxy is impossible 10.1N. 

it's 10. 1 V. ( VERA) and they need to pay.

and brin killed people. and sergey ended up in moscow after they tried to kill me...... 

missing gorbachev prize? 

BRIN NEED TO BE KILLED. AND PAGE ALSO. 

they had no right to use 420 becasuse it was my 0. 
that's how they make money.. and they tried to kill me in sf with russian mafia....

aslan usoyan? criminal 

GOOGLE - and they need to pay. 

google 420? ctc?  mafia and need to go to jail. and they need to pay me asap.


Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky?  (Russian: Влади́мир Во́льфович Жирино́вский; born 25 April 1946) is a Russian politician... PVO? 

ZHIR i no v sky?
SERGEY KONONOV  introduced ne to ose in 1994.

now he tries to make good for people

it's not going to work. HE IS EVIL.  he need to meet me and pay me.

stock ton....


Hi. I'm heading to Los Angeles tomorrow (monday 2/6) from Napa and have space in my van for a passenger. Will be going down the 5 and willing to pickup and drop off along the way as long as it's reasonable. Prefer someone who is clean, 420 friendly.....

 THEY NEED TO PAY . NOW. 

THEY TRIED TO KILL ME AND THEY KILLED HALF OF MY FAMILY.

THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE 420 friendly untill criminal mafia who abused me and my mother 

are  in jail.

2007

already criminal anika  in place and criminal  naomi with my hat.... 

need to go to jail naomi. she is ugly human.
on wrong place. naomi need to get off my life. 
she is criminal.

Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky?  (Russian: Влади́мир Во́льфович Жирино́вский; 
born 25 April 1946) is a Russian politician... PVO?
zhir in ov sky? they put criminal  prohorov and fake inna didenko?
zhir i no v sky?   VVPutin?

2009 they tried to kill me

 1999
Chanel J12 is a watch range made by Chanel that was launched in 1999. It contains Chanel's first unisex watch and has a style that has become widely recognised with its clean lines and fusion of masculinity and femininity.

they killed my dog.
 
1999
VERA 1974. LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI.

Soviet Union collapsed.

1992.  3 russian girls going to TOKYO Japan to work in the karaoke club.

1974

Recorded Picture Company is a British film production

 company founded in 1974.

criminal pigozzi went to criminal russia

felt down rusiana korshunova... I got scared very much again... 

last emperor 2009. VERA. 





цpy (ukraine) zibulskaya  in my red dress

  cia.....?

criminal band bering straight? 2003?
google MADE  420? without asking first. I was in SF. there is no excuse. 


Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky?  (Russian: Влади́мир Во́льфович Жирино́вский; born 25 April 1946) is a Russian politician... PVO? 

zhir i no v sky?  

kimono.  

child is not mine. fake zibulskaya 
oksana's child.

Me and Morrison (2001) Baltasar Kormákur 

1997. my trip to LA with Japanese guy Osamu Ikeda...

listening doors? ..... 1998....



Coco Mademoiselle is a women's perfume in the Chanel collection that was introduced in 2001 for the younger Chanel fans.

I liked Gardenia. 
 2002 the sea:
Icelandic film

Chanel Chance (2002). ( I gave J. Pigozzi my screen play) 

Aerosmith 1987 . I was 14. song 12. "The Movie"  . 2007 I gave test of animation  to sick Hercules.

I got my dog at 14 years old. DOG in RUSSIA WAS MISSING IN MY MOVIE...




they killed her when I went to CANNES 1999. 

I LIVE IN GATE 15. since 1975.
japan 

NA PAJ...? THANK YOU.

here Im 15 years old. 
in 1988 


svetlana in wrong gate....she never lived there.

my brother's wife  never lived there...

borluk mafia house for house  and mafia svetlana borluks mother  never lived there....

 mafia aslan?   NEED TO GO TO JAIL AND ALSO mafia ONIANI...

svetlana rudenko and mafia band rudenko need to go to jail.

sveta went to DUKE univercity.  she is not living in my gate

SVETLANA IS NOT SUPPOST TO BE IN MY GATE 15 . 

there was never any svetlana rudenko...
or any svetlana.....

neither there was never duke Aimone....
kankenai. ( if it's Prince Jaime....then kanke aru)

White Night Wedding (Icelandic: Brúðguminn) (2008) ?

jean pigozzi is not me. he cant use my life. IM FROM RUSSIA. HE IS ITALIAN .



2009 HERCULES killed and russians zhukova tried to kill me ...

and orlova mafia also tried to kill me why they neot in jail? 

pigiozzi tried to kill me.
FAKE ugly ORLOVA with my photos that It took me  4 years....to make

she stole them;

crazy ugly russian mafia: killed my father my aunt my uncle and need to go to jail. 

UGLY: and NEED TO be killed. 

AND SHE STILL NOT LEAVING ME ALONE: LEAVE ME ALONE: 

and she need to pay and she need to go to jail and she need to get death penalty:

arrived in 2006.... killed Olhovskaya...tried to kill me.

I SPENT 46 000$.

2009 2010 .....2011..2012....

russians need to be killed. and pigozzi also....

what they put in me  zhukova  sucking to any thing..? orlova  rapist pigozi mafia..? mick jager mafia? 

 (or whoever russian mafia it is  in 2009, 2010 )




No comments:

Post a Comment