Thursday, February 16, 2012





1980.


smap ( VERA's photo in 1980). and wong Kar wai tried to make my film in 1994.  Chungkin express.

then Last train from roppongi .....in the mood for love..... 2000 .....my film.



1996 svechina and hong kong went back to china.


On 1 July 1997 Hong Kong was handed over to the People's Republic of China by the United Kingdom.

1.7. 97. 20 years from applel logo was made from my photo. and victoriya pic ( my grandmother akulina 

( Akulina - a nickname queen of spades)


in 2010 they fucked all the stones on our graves.... after russian mafia tried to kill me. in SF...

means criminals are need to go tojail. 

and princess victoria of sweden got married to "Daniel" from elton john... mine is "candle in the wind"....)
2007 ( after they stopped my film in 2004)
kimura takuya. I liked.


 
UGLY Irina burova has no connection to my life .... IB? YA B? 

they did crime.  

and they build for me one stockton street.


 I lived on stockton 525 ( my first time in cannes)  since 1997... they put criminal j. pigozzi....

 and did crime.

"One Love/People Get Ready" is a reggae/rhythm and blues song by Bob Marley & The Wailers from their 1977 album Exodus. ( APPLE LOGO WAS MADE in 1977 from my photo)

and criminal stole my 23 and me. my card macy's from 2000 and they killed steve jobs and my father.

they used my mother..... and me. and they need to pay .

1950


anatoliy ivanovich Bulanov, alexandra and my mother in the village dubrovka. 

they stopped my film in 2004.
they killed my father in 2007
they tried to kill me in 2009....
and they killed AI. B. in 2010.

and when will they pay me? google made illegally. what mafia doing that all?

brin is after me. HE IS CRIMINAL MAFIA AND SUCKER.  galaxy 10. 1V.


"The Pet Goat"  ( MY LOVELY GOAT.. in RUSSIAN) (often erroneously called "My Pet Goat") is a children's story from the book Reading Mastery II: Storybook 1 by Siegfried Engelmann and Elaine C. Bruner. The book is part of the 31 volume Reading Mastery series published by the SRA Macmillan early-childhood education division of McGraw-Hill. It uses the Direct Instruction (DI) teaching method, which was originally developed by Engelmann and Wesley C. Becker.
The story gained attention in 2001 after U.S. President George W. Bush continued reading the book with an elementary school class for seven minutes after being informed of the September 11 attacks.

 obninsk ... criminal ugly people and jeff wrote on my photo Irina in 2007 after they killed my father 

grave 3055.  There is no irina block and android is illegal and brin tried to kill me. and they killed steve jobs.

TOKYO 1994. 15 gate. 4th floor.  our change.

and mick jagger is ugly criminal too..... with fake girlfriend and in my shirt...

what mafia controls that:


and I had black dress like  WITNEY.  I MADE IT.  I had same cut on that dress.... ( not exactly same) I made it in russia in 1994.  
I didn't get my visa. 
and went to japan with it in 1996. 



svetlana  looks like ANNA chapman ugly kgb person. who they tried to be



this is not in my movie this mafia from russia lena... katya....  and etc.... 
THEY WITH JAILS... NOT ME. THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIl.

maliya child of barack obama and lia have no conection and lia is mafia and
 need to go away from me or they need to go to jail:

elena
lia is yugly and I dont like her. she is not my mother and they both with
 mafia need to leave me alone.

r0ss mafia was chuzh0i...... and will be.

1997



1997. SF.



FAO Schwarz is the name of an upscale toy retailer in New York City, located in the
 General Motors Building on 5th Avenue. 1862.

 15の夜 I live in gate 15 since 1975.



2004 my film " coming of age movie"  was stopped.  and it's crime.



also knows as ASOBI. 

Vera in 1974.

1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..






1955. Valera waas born in 1948.
my uncle... valera 7 years old. born 1948.

Toys for Tots is a program run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve which donates toys to children whose parents cannot afford to buy them gifts for Christmas. The program was founded in 1947 by reservist Major William L. Hendricks. ( MY MOTHER WAS 5 YEARS OLD)

2008 SF toys to tots....

My mother Nina Vladimirovna Takaeva in 1962... got married and became Svechina in 1967.



Vera SVECHINA 1980. we have blue roses....


1996 FUJIYAMA TO Tea S..... VERA.

river dance.


and FUJI TV. 




and this are mafia:

why they got in my life?  THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL AND ALL RUSSIAN AND WHAT EVER MAFIA criminal also. THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES. they fucked up. big time.

RUSSIAN MAFIA NEED TO GO TO JAIL..... lena and all the mafia....

and russian mafia tried to kill me.

Im not interested. get out  of my life with russian mafia and pay:  THEY NEED TO PAY. I didn't like them. 

go after someone else.... THEY TRIED TO KILL ME and they need to be killed. with russian mafia useless and criminal.  I never seen anything more ugly. then russian mafia.

PUTIN NEED TO DIE with russian mafia abramvoich together...  same ugly mafia english kate....

they need to ask. 

THIS IS NOT INTERESTING FOR ME in the my life. PIGOZZI PUSHED MNE TO HAVE SEX AND RUSSIAN MAFIA tried do kill me.  THEY HAVE TO PAY.  MY MOTHER WORIES ABOUT ME.. 


THAT WAS TIME FOR MY WEDDING. my dress...

Ugly criminals have no no connection to my life.  they did crime. they not good:  when they will pay me? 

THIS IS MANIPULATED UGLY LIFE THEY HAVE: THey took from me and they need to pay back.




my dress. my bread and my plant. 

they from different country: they fake: they not O. CRIMINAL: crime:

this is n0t my life. 

and they killed all my friends....with mafia.... UGLY CRIME! 

 galaxy.....
 japan... mafia off my life....

1985 86?

1994. 8 years later...in obninsk.


Stephen Blackehart (born 1 December 1967 in New York City) is an American actor and producer?

Rush hour?

 and RUSSIAN mafia tried to kill me in 2009.  who did that?


1993. tokyo. angelica has no conection to jackson or my house.. my tina was for  protection.

and they need to go to jail .


33 is my mothers house.

bodyguard....
craig newmark
made craigslist from me......




Proposed peace center

The Global Peace Foundation proposed to raze the prison and build a peace center in its place. During the previous year, supporters collected 10,350 signatures that placed it on the presidential primary ballots in San Francisco for February 5, 2008. The proposed plan was estimated at $1 billion. For the plan to pass, Congress would have had to have taken Alcatraz out of the National Park Service. Critics of the plan said that Alcatraz is too rich in history to be destroyed.  On February 6, 2008, the Alcatraz Island Global Peace Center Proposition C failed to pass, with 72% of voters rejecting the proposition.


vera was already in the center.  



2007 pig0zzi needed t0 change. fr0m my p0v. pig0zzi wanted black na0mi t0 change 
because she was fake in my hat. mafia tried t0 kill me. and they killed s. j0bs... my father and 0thers....

and criminal disney made fr0m my ph0t0 fake film and na0mi need t0 pay me.

and rapist pig0zzi need t0 g0 t0 jail f0r attempt t0 kill me with this russian mafia zhukva and etc.

after
this ugly mafia pr0h0r0v has n0 right t0 get c0mpany with my name like he did in 2007.

they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life. they criminal mafia.


there were fake pe0ple pretending t0 be me wh0 were b0rn in 1972. 


 mafia did trick .  and they fake. 




1997.  Vera in  academy of art on new montgomery street... 46 000$

Vera Svechina in San Francisco. 1997
1999

Im VERA.



THEY KILLED HERCULES.


Miramax Films is an American entertainment company known for distributing independent and foreign films. For its first 14 years the company was privately owned by its founders, Bob and Harvey Weinstein. In 1993, the company was acquired by The Walt Disney Company.

1979. VERA. 
1979.

Founded in 1979 by Bob and Harvey Weinstein and headquartered in New York City and Cambridge, Massachusetts, Miramax was a leading independent film motion picture distribution and production company before it was acquired by The Walt Disney Company in 1993.

when I went to JAPAN. 



my father WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY  MSU 35 SINCE 1961.

 and they killed him after miss universe in 2007 became japanese girl.

and something started to be weird......

and criminal mafia naomi campbell went on to use my fathers family... and that is crime in 2009



1996. 

we had our baby horse KING.  MISSION IMPOSSIBLE? 1996. and mafia doing what? not funny and not interesting....:




2007 CANNES. TOM LADDY IS BAD PRODUCER. kazah is criminal mafia. 


Miss Universe 2007, the 56th Miss Universe pageant, took place on May 28, 2007 at 
the National Auditorium in Mexico City, Mexico. 77 delegates competed for the title.


from SERPUHOV... MY MOTHERS HOME TOWN....

Image Detail




my grandmothers zebra akulina zelenina.


BUT who allowed to use our crown on first place? ? 

I MET HARVY IN 2009. he is idiot...... and instead of producing my film.....



"Crazy for You" is a song by American singer Madonna for the 1985 film Vision Quest. It was released on March 2, 1985. I was 12.


and mick jagger tired to kill me and made fake perfume with his ugly fake criminal mafia set up girlfriend

parfume... make up......  I hope no people  will not buy that ugly make up.... that was made  from my photo illegally. and he sings  now with barack obama. ????? MAFIA MANIPULATED AND PUTIN CRIMINAL BORING IDIOT Im not intersted.....

HARVEY Weinstein  did mistake 

accommodating criminal mafia putin and chapman.....

Im not lucy.

and didnt pr0duce my film.

and they killed Witney HOUSTON....

mafia lena pisezkaya is here only because I had 

black 

coat in 1990 

with pisez and her photos are not good.. Werner

 Herzog? 


mafia did that?
and then criminal Naomi.......  with ugly mafia boyfriend...friend of criminal and fake zhjukova and they treied to kill me. 

and mafia need to be killed ot go to jail .



my mother in 1950


naomi has no conection to my family. she likes

 criminal and  ugly

zhukova who killed my father and tried to kill 

me. 

pigozzi got island from my mothers photo....

and russian mafia tried to kill me... their friend russian mafia... UGLY NAOMI EWITH CRIMINAL pigozzi  and ZHUKOVA TRIED TO KILL ME.


I HOPE THEY IN JAIL SOON with russians they like ...who kills  my other relatives. 
and russian mafia can go to hell...... I hope cia will kill them. they dont desurve to live.

 they killed my father and naomi went on his bons to be on TV in russia...



 they killed her: RK.  20 years old. 



VERA. 1994.
fake ugly disney and  criminal  and fake ugly mafia Naomi. 

suppost to be VERA and that is my crown. 

and they killed Jackson.

 and they tried to kill me. and they killed my relatives.

this is ugly WRONG need to go tpo jail.... pigozzi's criminal friend.  Alexia niejelski.

with my magazine in 2009. criminal and ugly. 

very bad. and need to go to jail .... or better if she will be killed.

MY MOTHER IS ALIVE. this is ugly mafia:

 

died steve jobs.

 olesya is not my mother. marina is not my mother or me.

HERE I WAS 20 years old.

olesya olhovskaya is not me .. criminal need to be injured Olesya is not my mother. and they never will be with my life. 

this is not in the picture. this is fake:  

and need to be killed.

she is  ugly mafia ugliness.  has no connection to me. 

this ugly mafia was born in 1993. they ( MAFIA OLHOVSKY) sucked to my song "candle in the wind".....


I don't need and not intestrested in russian mafia: and mafia need to go away. or I will kill her when I see her. and her grandmother too. 

NEED TO GET OUT OF MY LIFE. IM NOT MY MOTHER. 
this is criminal band..from obnisnk and they torchured my mother for  criminal google

to make criminal phone Galaxy 1N.

( I LOVE MY MOTHER) 

when It's GALAXY 1 VERA 

AND THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS. 

and they criminal way sent me letter on name of my mother. she never been to america.

 they tried to kill me

and killed my relatives with
 russian mafia and

they have no conection to my house.  and they need to go to jail. 

they killed innocent  girl olesya..

kamasutra ? and olhovsky tired to kill me. and they not leaving me alone. they need to leave me alone.

with their ugly relatives devil people  and all obninsk. UGLY CITY OF UGLYNESS...





and kill Olesya.   sasha will help me to killl mafia olhovsky.




BERING STRAIGHT SUCKERS:


THIS IS RUSSIAN MAFIA AND NOT MY FRIENDS THEY ARE






they disrespected time of mine and Tom LUDDY of TELLURIDE (since 1998 to 2009) and I hope no russian film will be shown anywhere anytime soon. 





  
mick in my shirt.

criminal girlfriend of mick jagger.. loreighn..... when it'sa me before lorein.... (of Sveve JOBS)

WREN scott....
and olhovsky from criminal band tried to kill me I dont know how.... with pigozzi criminal help.

and mick did criminal cosmetics and they killed many people. and they tried to kill me.

FOR MY FILM.... in 2009: 


alison.lane.lopez@gmail.com? crazy?ugly alison.
and russian mafia tried to kill me in SF in 2009 in my apt. stockton str. same mafia killed S.Jobs..
and my father and everybody else.

last train from roppongi aka asobi  1999.

1993. russia.

SHIMIDZU

No, this job is entirely different. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I guarantee it. Go and see Sasha, and he’ll fill you in on the details.

Anya goes up to Shimidzu.

ANYA

Will you take me?

SHIMIDZU

Maybe next time. Leave your address and phone number.

Lera cautiously approaches SASHA. He is young 
and dressed in a tasteless red jacket. 
A crowd of girls stand around Sasha, 
one of the “New Russians”.

SASHA

It’s money for free! You 
just have to sit at a 
table and chat. I even 
let my wife go! She 
brought ten thousand dollars 
back. And one Japanese
  bought to some girl 
from Vladivostok 
 enormous apartment!

 

they killed Shimidzu in Japan. 

Andrey Vladimirovich Kozyrev (Russian: Андрей Владимирович Козырев; born March 27, 1951 in Brussels) was the foreign minister of Russia under President Boris Yeltsin from October 1991 until his dismissal in January 1996.

( my mother had dog tuzik) 


and russians tried to kill me in 2009 in SF.
AND CRIMINAL  sucker  pincus, WHO   USED Me AND MOTHERS
 LIFE ILLEGALLY AND MADE MONEY BEHIND MY BACK..
TRIED TO KILL ME AND THEY PAY criminal writers TO write
BAD ARTICLES ABOUT ME. (that is not a jock) 


AND THEY NEED TO PAY ME AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

and closing one kings way.... and ugly pincus 
wife will pay. 




who made my sweater apple logo? 


2003  my birthday with photos from japan...SF .... mafia aslan?  no thank you.

they killed my aunt NS. 

svetlana has no connection to my mother or father..... or brother.... and they need to go to jail. 

UGLY: 
trumm? aslan mafia....

candle in wind 1973. 

tamara alexandra and michail....our graves

2008  rapist pigozzi with criminal brand....out of my book. 

kings island?  ROYAL ISLAND panama from my mothers hat....

WE DIDNT GIVE HIM PERMISION.

japan.

Tolya and Nina had a bet..... if Nina will pet baby horse KING. 1950.

 SHE DID.
1950.

2009 was barack obama and 420 they made google.... and me....

ugly abramovich need to go to jail.  and all russian mafia... like putin....who didnt give money for my film....



2006. my birthday party...when criminal wojcicki got my shirt on and stole my 23 and me....

they tried to kil me and pincus pays to write bad articles about me because his wife is sucker and he is criminal.  and he ned to get out of my life. he need to pay me.

they had n0 right. 
 grave 3055. died in 2007.

 farm ville? one king way?  They have notright to my life and making companies

 from my life and killing my relatives.

mark stock ... they put pincus and they tried to kill me...2009... and they killed steve jobs...

when they are wrong.

2009 it was about  MY STOCK. ( even earlier) 

criminal mafia did farm ville illegally and tried to kill me.... and they need to go to jail for killing people. . 

they have no connection to my life. 



 perfection epson 350 photo. and russian criminals tried to kill me.... with pigozzi help they made me disable for 2 years and made me move out my apt.  

they broke my credit record and they put inside me some criminal thing. I dont know what is it but they need to be killed for that. 


 my shirt

russian mafia .... I HATE ALL THIS CRIMINAL PEOPLE. 

he did wrong thing with  russian mafia in sf... trumm? we dont have deff in my life..... and lana is mafia aslan...

and they have no righ to my life. they need to be killed. they tried to kill me.

I dont have deff children. Mick Jagger didnt pay me.....to waist my time.

with his criminal girlfriend.... UGLY GIRLFRIEND...

they need to go to jail. 



??????? Im not Catolic.

M. Cristina Torington..... I dont know her....

I never heard of this people.

photo is in that church...

natasha is not my friend: she is mafia:

UGLY CUBAN MAFIA in my shirt need to go to jail. without my permition... I didnt touch his staff.

they have no connection to my life ... they not my friends......

They need to go to jail. 

this is not my friend.


they need to be killed. I dont know them and I sdont want to know them.

this is mafia and they tried to kill me.

THIS IS NOT MY FRIEND: 

WHO PLAY THIS GAME?  WHO DID IT? ASLAN MAFIA? 


11 159... in 159 now living tadjik people.... 

we are from 160 and this stupid ugly mafia need to get out from my life.


this company need to close..... THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES .

I LIVED IN SF since 1997. THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME.

9 84? TED? DONT WANT TO PAY ME.? 

35 0 36 and after diner with mick jagger russian mafia tried to kill me at my 36 in 2009.

and they need to go to jail .we not english and we not mafia and they need to go to jail. 

NEDERLANDS? 





1998 ugly makarova "traveling hooker"  came to visit me..... in SF.


UGLY : and need to go to jail with her ugly cuban husband and deff ugly child.,

HER ALCOHOLIC father need to die and her mother too;  and her ugly kid also and the second one also..

I dont want this mafia in my life.

UGLY UGLY AND STUPID russian mafia....... I DONT WANT IN MY LIFE. 


my from omotesando .... 





saji san and  miki ....miki has sister  yuki ( vera holodnaya) ..means mini mouse
 has no sex with miki mouse. even they girlfriend and boyfriend.


2003

and my FUJIYAMA 

1951. house 33. in serpuhov.

POV. Cherry Blosom.... CB.... ( my name)



and barack obama with cris milk and not with me ..means BARACK OBAMA lost. and wrong.




they killed my aunt... when they tried to kill me. in 2009. 

they killed Venya SIzov.... VS....? TOLYA... MY FATHER.....

pigozzi photo 2002. in CANNES

they killed my friend ENGLISH MOVIE PRODUCER HERCULES BELVILLE.  they made him married to mafia ....Ilana.....shulman ...who has no connection to my mother......who was a teacher...


IM NOT CHRISTINA I hated when they opened this shop behind Apple store on stockton...


shiller and lana painting ....means criminal mafia aslan a. natasha is criminal mafia.... 
has no connection to my life.

need to go to jail . she ended up in google with not existing irina block...

she never lived in my apt. on STOCKTON STR. 


using black magic MAFIA did that...

they killed my father......

ruslana korshunova died...

they killed this:



RUSSIAN PEOPLE FROM OBNISNK... who I don't know ...zhukova abramovich...

 tried to kill me... killed my aunt.... aksyonova and her ugly sister have no connection to my life....

 THEY need to go to jail .



??????


RUSSIAN MAFIA  stole my photos. THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION TO MY LIFE...



need to go to jail. aslan mafia need to got to jail zhukova and abramoch have no conection to my life and they killed steve jobs,

THEY MADE ME DISABLE FOR 2 years. and made me move out from my apt. 

they have no connection to my life. I dont like them:  

she need to be killed.

and they tried to kill me.
and they need to pay. and I dont care who they are.. they need to go to jail. 



wojcicki stole my identity and my macy's card.......



and they killed my aunt N.S.  HOPE BAKAKINA ( SIZOVA).....  I hope they in jail. 

one apple logo. VERA SVECHINA...... what they doing? what farm ville? 


VERA LIVES IN SF. ( apple logo)


20 33. 

inna didenko  fake alexandra in 2002 in OBNINSK.... they all fake.....  they need to get out of my life....

THEY KILLED MY FATHER .  and died themselves. 

the rest need to go to jail. 

MM or MO? inna is ugly. and gund lost his son...

and ugly child olesya has no connection to my life and all  criminal  band...berring straight also...
  

ugly: criminal inna didenko  got criminal norisyuya kodama and she need to go to jail. 
she is very ugly:


marina is fake. inna is fake : norisuya kodama fake.

pigozzi is chunya. chunya our house. pigozzi has no say in it.

I came with screen play.... 

1995

svechina vera in ca. fr0m 160.  vera didnt like jeff w.
160.

jeff bezos. we had 0lga s0m0va in 0bninsk in next building 

aksy0n0va 15.  has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my gates. my gate 15.

/ we diferent family/

criminal pigozzi:

we didn't ask him to get island and he need to go to jail for 

attempt to kill me with russian mafia.

2002. 99 elena pleshivzeva... npo techn0l0giya. aksy0n0va 15.

diferent fr0m my 11 160 and my gates

and they tried t0 kill me. and they put criminal pe0ple.





his ugly next door people need to go to jail they tried to kill me: 

they killed my aunt HOPE  BAKAKINA. 

They did crime with garazh. It's not their business .



 they did marina devan movie ( using my photo)  and she did it for 7 years....... and bad press.  and pigozzi did crime....getting store in my time in JAPAN.

using my time and many people died. and they tried to kill me. 

prohorov....is not me.....after I met PIGOZZI.

2002 marina was put in apt 97. she is n0t 0riginal. 

was75. and made behind apple I didnt like that. things went wierd.


2002.

george's son died:



MGIK?  mafia.... and bad people:

and bad criminal  ugly actress michelle williams..... 
in orange 

and heath died...

and MY FILM IS NOT MADE. 

mafia get paid... for that ugly bullshit...
they do against my life.


when it's me A and MAXIM magazine... 


 vera born in 1973 and candle in the wind...


maxima met the heir to the Dutch throne in April 1999


 in Sevilla, Spain, during the Seville Spring Fair: 

"Feria de abril de Sevilla."



 In an interview, they stated that he introduced himself only as "Alexander," so that she did not know he was a prince. 

alexander is brother of elena pleshivzeva whos mother is VV.Pleshivzeva...  and they work in NPO tehnologia....

1950. CRIMINAL INNA didenko prohorov... fake alexandra IS NOT MY MOTHER....  they evil. 

we didn't allowed them.  they made pyramid...... AND THEY NEED TO PAY. 


and her norisuya kodama  is criminal too..... THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION to my mother.

 THEY EVIL. 

and madona ended up with fake inna's electroshock....

except of being with my flying strippers 
t shirt and my movie...

2008

I DIDNT KNOW pigozzi's CRIMES BEHIND MY BACK. ( pigozzi turned out to be 
 RAPIST PIGOZZI) 

 madonna was after my mother...

we had Anton Pavlovich Chekhov The Seagull

why people dont fly like birds. (" FLYING STRIPPERS")  

and The Cherry Orchard

( AND MY MOVIE LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI aka ASOBI)    

they did gogol bordello.

tolya alexandra nina ( MY MOTHER)

alexandra was white magic...
1950.

and they killed tolya.... 


my mother as a child  had material doll....

they didnt pay me.

1994. by Nikodemos ( JAPANESE) otodox publication sosiety .

niko. 1996. JAPAN. SVECHINA.
from arkhipiskop Ioan 1991 published.... ( end of CCCP)

page 144. in that book.

before the opening of saint teodosius of Chernigov 1896 I ask you commemorate my parents and he gave thier names priest Nikita and Maria.....



 nikita is not prist.

J.LO also used this lilac. SHE DIDNT ASK me. AND NEED TO PAY. 

SELENA... really is VERA...... LENA IS CRIMINAL. 

NAVA gregory....? 

they had no right to make films without asking me. because someone 

was making money from our life and that's illegal.

Nikita is not making money... they killed our relatives...

also in that book is VLADIK: 

we had VLAD Trubnikov. he got 
 my apt from me.

NOW

Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend, Vladislav Doronin mafia.....

they have no connection to us and they used our life...  and they not welcome. 

we dont know them....  they not our friends.


we dont have maria... WHO TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2009?  MEANS criminal MAFIA DID THAT.

they need to go tojail. 


1984...... 11 years since I was born. and my building 11. 

in 1973 they made CANDLE IN THE WIND. when I was born.....

MUSIC VIDEO:

madonna ......material girl
??????

present to me in 1996 in JAPAN. 

my stage name is ANETTA.





AND THEY DONT LET ME MAKE MY FILM. AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME.

I could make wine and money..... and my  life.

I was born in June 5. 1973
1974.
this is not september.  

 my film starts on Christmas.


and apple logo has no connection to

september 11. mafia did that.....using story of my mothers baby horse KING.

I HAD DOLL MARTA. 


Princess Märtha Louise of Norway (born 22 September 1971 in Oslo) is the only daughter of King Harald V and Queen Sonja. She is fourth in the line of succession to the Norwegian throne, after her brother and his two children.



 Haakon, Crown Prince of Norway (Norwegian pronunciation: [ˈˈhoː.kʊn]; born on 20 July 1973 in Oslo, full name Haakon Magnus) is the heir apparent to the throne of Norway and the son of the current king,

 Harald V of Norway.

Haakon married commoner and single mother Mette-Marit Tjessem Høiby on 25 August 2001, at Oslo Cathedral, who upon her marriage became Crown Princess.

Mette-Marit, Crown Princess of Norway (born Mette-Marit Tjessem Høiby 19 August 1973), is married to Crown Prince Haakon of Norway.


THAT IS ME. THEY CHEATED.

MY SONG 1973 Candle in the wind.....from Elton John.





my last name in Russian is Candle. 

PRIMAVERA and my film production started in Spring 2004


russians stopped my film and they tried to kill me in 2009.





 Springfilms, established 2001 by Guro Rugstad Jenssen.


STEVE JOBS BEFORE HE DIED:


n0 m0re messages l need. after that, they all fake.

when I get my money? 


film person pako from spain 2007 . pak (midsommernight dreams... was played by Galina in MGIK..... )

MEXICO film festival. apple logo made in 77 from my photo from dec. 1973.

1v  my teacher was Galina Yakunina....
1980

NINA TAKAEVA

Vera SVECHINA 1980. we have blue roses....


Manuel "Manolo" Blahnik Rodríguez CBE,  born 28 November 1942), is a Spanish fashion designer and founder of the self-named, high-end shoe brand.

Christian Louboutin (pronounced ) (b. 7 January 1963. from russia with love and cvs... LCB.) is a French footwear designer whose footwear has incorporated shiny, red-lacquered soles that have become his signature


NEXT:  NeXT was founded in 1985 by Apple Computer co-founder Steve Jobs after he resigned from Apple the same year. ( I was 12 ) means it was about problem with my Apple logo.....THEY NEEDED TO PAY ME.


 
my friend alex FROM PANAMA


23 I came to USA.

MY MACY'S card in 2000 023. 0 or 0 is in chicago......


MY TRAIN IS NOT EXCHANGEABLE. 

ALEX FROM ACADEMY OF ART. CRIMINAL ASLAN HAS NO CONNECTION 

TO MY LIFE. AND CRIMINAL SHILLER ALSO.....



BILL GATES KNOW WHO CRIMINALS are and he need to put them to jail. 

and he can find me lawyer. killed abramovich zhukova... russian mafia from jail... that put inside something...

león panneta can help him. just kill them.
fake PROHOROV.. ALEX.

THIS UGLY USLESS MAFIA: PROHOROV  NEED TO GET OUT FROM MY LIFE.

 THEY TRIED TO KILL ME.

he is criminal onixim. 


NEED TO BE KILLED. UGLY INNA DIDENKO FAKE ALEXANDRA  WITH CRIMINAL NORISUYA KADAMA....


THEY KILLED MY FATHER AND THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.

AND THEY PUT NIKITA IN MY WEDDING....WHERE HE WAS NOT PRESENT.

AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL.

they have no idea... nikita manipulated by mafia .....has no idea...


AND THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS.

VERA 1973

they needed to pay me......

svechina nina and apple.


svechina nina and apple.


2008. FLYING STRIPPERS.. my mother called me  was kotushka..... (from word cat)

1950.


anna sui??? MY GRANDMOTHER.  akulina svechina
there is katushka.....on the left..... (spool) of my  film...

this is my brand "FLYING STRIPPERS". 

2009. CANNES. 

 here I was 35.
Oscar.... PHOTO taken by copy of Vincent Gallo.


from my film. 2009


pincus and his ugly wife are not mature  human and they ned to pay me.  OR THEY WILL BE KILLEd. and nothing will save them.

( they with russian mafia and criminal brin and they tried to kill me) 

ugly pincus wife closing one kings way... they made it with help of mafia criminal people 
and she need to go to jail for supporting crime.

and russian mafia tried to kill me and they THEY NEED TO GO OT JAIL. or they need to be killed.


And I need lawyer to close criminal companies with criminal mafia people that support mafia.. 

and crime. 

for example MAFIA WARS.... and people who made that need to go to jail. 



1964.

VERA was not born. VERA WAS BORN IN JUNE 1973.



1996. my orange dress from boll room dancing in 4th grade....

tokyo.  MARI from O'MAGANDA. 

they did criminal marijoli in TOKYO......without asking  from cheese from my aunt factory...... 2008.



2008. 

joli has no connection to my aunt.....  and she has no connection  to mari and she need to go to jail for 
abuse of black or what there are powers....

ugly criminal person....:

she got from my photo mr. and mss smith...... all this criminal babies..... 

could say thank you and could produce my film....   UGLY HUMAN.



I made 

2008 STRIPPERS. made on a mac. 


film Déjà Vu  1988



and russian tried to kill me in 2009 and  made illegal project from my photos?  

The Master and Margarita (Russian: Ма́стер и Маргари́та) is a novel by Mikhail Bulgakov. 

Bulgakov started writing the novel in 1928. 

my aunt ANNA NIKITICHNA SVECHINA 

graduated from 

 literature department in VGU.

 they killed her  in 1983.

1993

Princess Margarita Maria Beatriz of Bourbon-Parma, Countess of Colorno .


uchida....grabli na sobaki nastupili... ne sobaka na grabli.....

and russians who tried to kill me with pigozzi help need to go to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment