Saturday, February 11, 2012



Samsung Wins Against Apple? 

criminal Galaxy Tab 10.1N Still on Sale? 

 

and criminal phone android.



APPLE LOGO VERA SVECHINA. 

and APPLE STEVE JOBS was right. THEY NEED TO PAY ME .

1854. lv








one love. 

st0ckt0n 0ne.


since 1997

THERE IS NO POINT TO FIGHT REALITY. 



Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) was an American singer, actress, producer, and model. 

Houston was the only artist to chart seven consecutive No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hits ("Saving All My Love for You", "How Will I Know", "Greatest Love of All", "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)"



Houston’s first film role was in The Bodyguard, released in 1992 and co-starring Kevin Costner.

Whitney Houston was born in what was then a middle-income neighborhood in Newark, New Jersey, the third and youngest child of Army serviceman and entertainment executive John Russell Houston, Jr. (September 13, 1920 - February 2, 2003), and gospel singer Cissy Houston.

The Beverly Hills Police Department responded to an emergency call at the Beverly Hilton hotel Saturday, Lt. Mark Rosen, of the Beverly Hills Police Department said.

?????

what n and what mark? ???? and what rose?




RUSSIAN MAFIA KILLED ( not for me they killed. THEY KILED BECAUSE APPLE AND GOOGLE ARE CRIMINAL COMPANIES and also microsoft....) Time pronounced: 3:55 p.m., February 11, 2012.




1999. 

 ????
sergey selyanov stoped my film in 2004 with reason of no money  and kept producing other films...????
Selyanov is not SS. they put there steven spielberg? and who ended up in the apple store? My mother is not Elithabeth....


criminal producer. need to go to jail.


Russian President Dmitry Medvedev HAS PROBLEMS WITH SIRIYA..... 


my stage name was Anetta.
 

TOKYO DISNEYLAND. 



erfurd germany
rosa is sittin gin my gate







diplomatic problem? angelica is not from my family. her sister is Anetta. they put  my and my mothers shirt on svelana mafia:  and then they made money... made farm ville and etc...... killed my father and they tried to kill me. torchured all my family.....




1971  . nyc. person from austria. I found in SF:



between 11 and 12 ave. nyc.

Philip Stark?
Years active
1968–present
Employer
Alessi
Target Stores and many more
 photo:

there is billions and billions  pictures in the world.......






in 2003 apple build store where I lived on stockton str. ONE STOCKTON.
GOOGLE DID CRIME 420. APPLE DID CRIME..... FACEBOOK DID CRIME.... etc.....

they put fake girl in pink




THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS with fake . 

alexia? 2009 fake and criminal with stupid magazine. killed my famly. and michael

jackson: and she was wrong.

and she is in wrong place.

and she with russian mafia  and criminal zhukova and abramovich and their friend mafia  tried to kill me.  

and they need to go to jail. 

beyond rude and ugly:


Princess Alexia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau (given names: Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien; born 26 June 2005) is the second daughter of Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, heir apparent to the throne of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, his spouse.

ugly putin makes money...

and this.

my project: flying strippers2008.

JAPAN. 

has nothing to do with me ugly russian mafia:

I go to ACADEMY OF ART.



I want to make film. 



very  STUPID useless ugly horrible person cheap and not interesting  EKATERINA 

 mafia  "kate" makarova came visit.... 


1998. MAKAROVA DIDNT NEED TO BE there.  
katya makarova ended up with Misha......in 2008... and mish had korean girlfriend..... means it was putin, who called obnisnk in 2000 1 city of shience....after criminal Joji O bara...

we had SERGEY MAKAROV.  ugly russian mafia makarova. 

need to be killed. RUSSIAN MAFIA: UGLY SICK CHILD. 

need to be killed.


1976. IT is all about ME. 
 VERA


MEANS Im bigger then Tom Cruz. AND THEY NEED TO PAY ME.

they making money of us.... are they fucked up?  they fucked up:

and they did crime.


TOM CRUZ and KATE ( MAFIA ASLAN HORRIBLE and  UGLY.....)

not funny. nothing funny... 

they are very mean to my mother and me. 

cheap:

and they stopped my film in 2004. they made Jaime make film 

and they tried to kill me because JAIME IS MY PRINCE. 

and pigozzi owns me house in antibes  

(V.S. BREATISH EMPIRE  S... candle in the wind?) ? 

and island because he  

used my family all his life and he with russian criminal instead killed my family members. NOW HE HAS TO PAY ME.

POV....... they did PVO and they killed my father 

all behind my back .. and they tried to kill me. 

BIG CRIME:

and they need to go to jail. 
right is  pov.



they did: emiaj?

 WHO DID THAT? 
 EKATERINA MAKAROVA...? maria ROMANOV? LINDA CRIMINAL.....?

has no conection to my life...  why they put them in my life and trying to kill me?

kill her family:

MAFIA HAS NO PLACE IN MY HOUSE. they didnt have good intentions. 

she is fake:  and they need to be killed. THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.

MEDINA? 

Kate ( Katya Makarova) I met in Tokyo in 1996. she was before in Turkey and Rumania... 

SHE SENDS ME PHOTO: 


I STUDY....... SHE AND MAFIA : 


 2009 HER UGLY CHILD CANT HEAR. ASLAN? HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MOVIE.


2009 mick jagger in my shirt. MY MONEY. and they tried to kill me...

and they need to go  to jail.

I don't need that:  we needed to sing and make my film. THEY DID CRIME.

and they did earthquake in japan. THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.



what is he doing here?


my film.

my macy's


MACYS... mafia and they need to go to jail. horrible:

Im not mick jagger. this is mafia made........ this is not my project.. and they all need to go to jail. 



mafia need t0 be killed and need t0 get 0ut 0f y life. they get big m0ney f0r that...abuse 0f my life.

and thats wr0ng...

anne in my  t shirt with my stolen macy's card....

023 in 2000. 0 in chicago on opra's place sdince 80s or 90s.

black way made children from my aprtment.. got my money after she tried to kill me in 2009...


MACY"S?

law is not abow her. she need to go to jail.   I dont care about her problems...

she killed my father and my relatives

and she need to go to jail. 

building I lived in... in Roppongi in 1999.


y's and nori..... 33 my mothers house ...
she stole my macy's card... 

MY 23 AND ME

killed my father

KILLED MY RELATIVES....

tried to kill me

and made baby from my apt. 525 STOCKTON

KILLED STEVE JOBS...

made me  DISABLE WITH  HELP OF RUSSIAN MAFIA move out.. with no money...

she need to be killed: with all her ugly family:


she is crazy? stupid? 

this is not my mothers child. 
why they in my shirt with my macy's card?
 THEY KILLED MY FATHER MADE ILLEGAL PIGOZZI BRAND ON MY TIME..
TRIED TO KILL ME AND  THEY PUT NIKITA ON MY WEDDING (WITH REE) PHOTO  IN 2003.

 NIKITA WAS NOT THERE.


 they killed my relatives....I dont know them... They tried to kill me. 

then they put my brother on my photo on my wedding. he wasnt there....

2 years I cant do anything.. have no money and they put in me something....black magic? I didnt ask

they need to go to jail

I didnt invited them to my gate and apartment and my house.


Im not interested in mafia: 

she is not princess:  UGLY MAFIA:

SHE HAS NO RIGHT FOR MY LIFE.

mafia made that to make them weak.

REALLY MAFIA: HORRIBLE:

cheap and ugly:


 

they and  ASLAN? MAFIA has no connection to my life.... I didnt ask him about anything.

they have no right to my life.

they have no permission to touch my life.

they torchured my mother.....

they tried to kill me..... and made me move out form my apartment in 2009. RUSSIAN MAFIA
 need to be killed..


1980 VERA. STEVE JOBS NEXT. 

La Toya Jackson (born May 29, 1956) is an

 American singer-songwriter, musician,author,

 television personality, actress,

 businesswoman, philanthropist, activist and

 former model. She is the fifth child of the

 Jackson family. 

PIGOZZI going to north in my shirt? 

dasha we not have.

swinger club twist in my mothers lilac?

dasha? criminal. father ....an crimial abramovich... and the rest of russian mafia.....


MAFIA ASLAN: CRIMINAL AND UGLY:

LANA HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY MOTHER .... 

and all this mafia need to get out of my life. RUSSIAN MAFIA.

VERA SVECHINA.... ANETTA IN 1996 with philipina LANA....

TOKYO


vera lived in usa FROM 1996
Vera Svechina in San Francisco. 1997

1922 Tamara was born

  
7 she was when 

1910.........Akulina was born 

19 she was 

ACADEMY OF ART COLLEGE.... SINCE 1929

I was 19 in 1992

and 7 in 1980.



criminal RUSSIAN MAFIA abramovich tried to kill me.

criminal ugly zhukova.   tried to kill me.... and they need to go to jail. 

abramovich is not A. zhukova is criminal..and they need to be killed: stupid paparazi killed princess diana

not my mothers baby horse king from 1950.

and they tried to kill me and they used my time and they need to go to jail.pop? they kille jackson and huston. 


In 1996, Chanel bought gunmaker Holland & Holland. It attempted to revamp Holland & Holland, 
but did not succeed.

 Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime 


( born 13 October 1972) and his sister Princess Margarita.



PAINTING FROM OMAGANDA in 1996. KINSHICHO. MY BIRTHDAY.

we have kimono.

1999 MATA YAMAMOTO INTRODUCED ME TO JACK SAKAZAKI FROM JSM.

Japan sports marketing.  

JAPAN S MARIEVKA? STEVE JOBS M was for my brests..... JEAN PIGOZZI was also for my breasts...

TODD.... 

( and they did crimes behind my back)

and then 

2007..... SMAP

it was
 map and  s (svechina) 1980
 
 apamya.....1984. pin....

they did PAMS...param pam pams....

and kid rock married to pamela anderson....



2002 hercules in my grandmothers AZ ( AS, AC) my shirt....

He is is not AZ. 



 ?
svechina. Im polar bear (STARS) big dipper...........
 
who made it Im panda? PIGOZZI IS NOT MY REFLECTION. 


1998

I got  very scared when j.pigozzi suddenly  sent me this photos. 
THIS was WRONG PHOTO. This photo was not for me.

rapist pigozzi and criminal russian mafia .

they were going backwords and tried to kill me and killed my relatives. .

russian mafia and pigozzi criminal with his mafia need to go to jail. 

this is photo for me. 



PIGOZZI CRIMINAL AND GALAXY IS VERA. 

they all fake ugly criminal people:
 
 this is CRIMINAL has nothing to do with my life: zhukova.bag....

they not my mother and never will be. THEY UGLY: 

stipud.  they killed jackson and witney houseton. 

I HOPE THEY get KILLED. BACK.  alexia need to be killed .

Im not intersted.  

And they not N and they not V and anything. THEY UGLY CRIMINAL people.

and they not my mother and they need to be killed :  Im not Alexia.


THIS PHOTO WAS MENT NOT FOR ME. 

and they trees under my window in my new apt. ???? orlova and alexia were criminal people.

they stopped my film 2004 to make Facebook. they didn't ask me...
he made his company based 

on my life and my apt.
 160. 

where people live.

zukenberg went to make his stupid film about his criminal company and russians tried to  kill me

and made me disable for 2 years.

in 2009 and they killed by mistake  BRETNEY Anne Merphy

because 

bam and vvt? wojciski? with my card from macy's and fake benji from my cd.....?


they need to go to jail and they
 need to pay me. 

THEY DONT NEED TO GET IN MY FAMILY.
I DIDNT GET IN THEIRS. 

THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES. IM DONT LIKE THAT.

later JACK  opened 90+ wine club. and russians tried to kill me and killed 

Brittany Anne Murphy-Monjack (November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009)

blond girl....is from 3 floor....

90 is apartment in 3 gate in Obninsk on 7 FLOOR in next to my building...

ELENA PLESHIVZEVA lives there.....in 99.

lena born in AUGUST. she doesnt live in gate 15.

lena has no idea what she is doing...

Bepa? BE PA?   KANTOKU.  p.a.i  hang himself........ in 200.... elenna didnt need to get in my life.

neither ugly elena of werner herzog.
and VVP PUTIN? 

and they killed STEVE JOBS? HE WAS FOR M MY BREASTS...

AND THEY GOT MY 7?  and they put it in gate 3. ?????

who did it?

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai  . they killed my dog next day.

1999 

1994

globe departure  dokomademo.....

The Japanese-made movie Departures won the Oscar for best foreign language

 film this Sunday, February 22. 2009


IT"S  one sceen in IN MY FILM. 


1995


2009 MY MOVIE NOT MADE. they killed hercules.


1999. my privet life. as a filmmaker. (moviemakers)


 george lucas? steven spielberg and francis killed Hercules and steve Jobs...
by not helping me produce my film. as all the rest of people.


 steven spielberg? mother of witney huston?  made film from my film LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI 
last seen... MEGAMIND. (I have no money)



russians from jealosy  tried to kill me and they killed steve jobs....

I havent seen  film yet. 
Marina De Van (L-R) Actresses Monica Bellucci, Marina De Van and Sophie Marceau attend the Don't Look Back Premiere held at the Palais Des Festival during the 62nd International Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2009 in Cannes, France.  (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Monica Bellucci;Marina De Van;Sophie Marceau

 wife of barack obama

and this was for my film:
my project: flying strippers2008.

photos by Vera Svechina
they did flying pigs. and they were wrong.

MY FILM WAS READY TO be made

AND I NEEDED TO GET MARRIED. 

instead

 russians TRIED TO KILL ME....

AND WHO ENDED UP IN APPLE STORE?

fake people  that tried to kill me and killed my realtives? in 2010? Im in SF and police need to put them in jail. 


tim cook is crazy? 

they need to go to jail

ITS VERA.......needed to be there with FLYING SDTRIPPERS photos. 


they killed witney huston....  VERA SVECHINA IS not OSAMU BIN LADEN. they need to go to jail

they did hermes? ( we didnt ask them to do hermes) 

2009 stockton.......



steve jobs said apple  owns me 10 billion... 

 and I stopped dancing. 2009 .  because GOOGLE APPLE FACEBOOK  cheated.... they all cheated......

 behind my back they made money from my life.
  for my film...Oscar 2009 .  instead of making my film they started to kill people.

 


pincus need to pay. MY PRIVET LIFE and my mothers privet life 

farm ville.

one king way is criminal. they tried to kill me in sf. 

King was my mothers baby horse in 1950. PRIVET PROPERTY. MARK DIDNT INVEST IN
MY PROJECT when I asked him.  I dont want to invest in his and his wifes. 

and he need to go to jail for herrasing me. and his wife is stupid.
 
 it was time to make my film. 

after cannes...

IT WAS VERA'S TIME they put fake people and killed michael jackson....etc...

 bill gates 1973 vera. paul allen octopus vera... apple vera  2003 stockton street one apple store.  

they killed STEVE JOBS.  


 .... google made from vera and they stole my macys  card after orlova arrived....2006
russian mafia who stole my photos since 2006 criminal orlova ....

she kileld steve jobs and they tried to kill me.  

she is not vera and she is not my grandmother. 
after octopus. she had no right to use my privet photos and my life.

hustler:from my apt. in obnisnk.they stole photos?

mafia and need to be killed: arrived in 2006 to still my photos.

killed jackson and houston.

SHE TRIED TO KILL ME and she need to go to jail.  

crime: 

that had no right ot my photos and to my life. 
 

made heart attack to alexander and criminal 

olhovsky from obnisnk  need to go to jail . 
2003 film ..... and gramy... and they didnt ask me. they put marina song...
my friend was SASHA.  and they didnt get gremy. they fake. it was my gramy....since I was baby.....

BRIN SERGEY?  bering straight.  we had funeral of olesyas mother. they put marina in their disk. and orlova stole my photos and killed olesyas mother... and they tried to kill me... and they torchure my mother and they need to go to jail. they are wrong.

1999. tokyo. VERA SVECHINA. brin after me....


brin is criminal. APPLE LOGO IS ME.

he has no connection to my life exempt he is doing all crime.

and all criminals including his ugly child need to go to jail


stop torchuring my mother:

my 160 and my mothers....


SERGEY BRIN NEED TO GO TO JAIl. 


this is not me:  they killed her:
 
she killed jackson and houseton. that was not their bussiness. and they had no right to use my photos.

she is not my mother or me. THERE IS LAW ABOUT INTELECTUAL PROPERTY



this bullshit  TRIED TO KILL ME: and they need to go to jail. they killed Jackson. 
criminal  mafia ugly orlova
rapist pigozzi and criminal abramovich.

criminal and have no connection to my apt. 160 and my my house 33.


and he need to go to jail.  nuriel rubini was for my film. I HAD RING. MY MOTHER IS NOT RUBI. 

Abramovich tried to still my house 33 and my apt. 160 by bying rapasts  pigozzi's house... 

abramovich is not my house.

1988




my life has nothing to do with Inna didenko fake alexandra and criminal vakulenko and marakova.

PROHOROV WAS  INNA FAKE ALEXANDRA AND SVETLANA....
and I never met this man: THEY TRIED TO KILL ME and they killed my realtives.


they killed  STEVE JOBS.





1997 in academy of art sf. acting for some students.
google:

ser gey?

                          vesyoliy delizhans?

                                                                             bering straigh? they had marina... criminal olesya....

                                                          and they had no right to still my photos.

                          and tried to kill me.
 
when he pays me? made money?GALAXY 10.1VERA. 

( and my money and and I can take care of my mother NINA)

they doint crime:

420


where is my film? WHERE IS MY PHOTOS? WHERE IS MY BOOK? 

WHO PUT IT IN APPLE?

sony made vx1000. ( VERA..and 1000 of RUSSIA in the church celebration)

 I HAD BODYGUARD with WITNEY HUSTON and MADRID. 

RUSSIAN  and UGLY PEOPLE stupid MAFIA: need to go tojail:

???????  FOR IDIOTS:

"We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)" is the hit theme song to the 1985 (I WAS 12) 

film Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome with Mel Gibson and Tina Turner. The single was recorded by Turner, who played Aunty Entity in the movie. The song was written by Terry Britten and Graham Lyle.
"We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)" was released on the heels of Turner's multiplatinum album Private Dancer.

russian mafia made from my photo V X 1000

and  angelica is not V. RUSSIAN UGLY mafia need to be out of my way.

vera is tina candelaki who has no idea who she is. 


420? 
but really it was VS BORISEVSKY...and they killed him... I asked j. pigozzi in 2008. 
I want to meet brin.

pigozzi  said no. brin had baby from my room. stockton 525 ( VERA)  ..... 

hercules died  my father died.


they did 525
?????

they tried to kill me......

died WINEY HUSTON.

because brin is criminal and doesnt want to pay. me. and they stole my card macys...


nelli is not my grandmother.... LINDA is fake and need to go to jail . SERGEY CHILIYANZ...

1999

sveta is ugly: I HATE:  they had cherry dog...... I HAD CHERRY FLOWERS.....

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL me.. RUSSIAN OBNINSK

ugly and mafia also: 

SVETA CHENSKAYA put my t shirt and my mothers t shirt  in 1999 after cannes.

they fucked up my garves in MARIEVKA.

AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT. 


BECAUSE THEY FAKE:  MY AZ ZEBRA

ugly child  anna and nikita is ugly: 

I MET JEAN pigozzi ( GIN) 1000 and 1 night ...

sony.... VX 1000. 

15no yoru... MY 15 gate ...since 1975...... MY MOVIE

MY PHOTOS......STOCKTON ONE apple store where I lived since 1997 .... and my money from SILICON VALLEY

they had zhanna? arguzarova and zhukova a? they fucked up? 

zherebyonok a? ugly criminal zhuva baby a? they fucked up. 

zherebyonok is not a.......

1997.
 russians got jealous and  tried to kill me... starting after cannes.. and still dont living me alone. 

and they killed many great people.
ugly mafia nelli in apple store and fake linda fake kurosawa movie producer and they thought

mosfilm...
who is TOM LUDDY

marievka zelenina:  and THEY FUCKED UP OUR GRAVES...



didnt pay me: zukenberg.
 
he   need to pay. 160 is my privet property. 

(vera svechina) 

russians tried to kill me... and criminal pigozzi 

opened shop and made earquake in japan.

also...with them
my nose... 

and this is criminal rapist pigozzi in russia with mafia taking 
adventage of my life. and they need to pay. 
island was from my mother hat. they killed my father. they torcuring my mother.

they made me disable. they put my brother on my wedding when he was not there.

criminal brand: he has no connection to my house.


angelica plyazidevskaya....  is not from my house... they killed girl....in moscow:

REAL Face:  

we not conected and never will be because they criminals. 

alexandr baby? 

and she need to go to jaill. fake pops.  they need to pay. lady gaga?

and they need to go to jail.   SHE TRIED TO KILL ME.

SHE HAS NO CONECTION TO APPLE AND MY HOUSE.

MAFIA...MAXIM RYABOV.... (NICKEL) AND princess  MAXIMA of Holland? ? 

A IS NOT RYABOV MAXIM..... AND IM NOT OLHOVSKY CRIMINAL CHILD....


MARINA IS CRIMINAL MOTHER OF OLGA OF GREECE  WHO HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY HOUSE AND NO RIGHT TO MY TIME AND MY LIFE.

FAKE ZIBULSKAYA  and fake marina mamontova... and fake olesya...and fake aksyonova...

russian mafia can go to jail.
after CANNES... 1999

ANd Zibulskaya Oksana ...and MARINA IN MY SHIRT..... they killed her put criminal 

marina orlova.... they stole my photos since 2006 ........

why oksana zibulskaya in my dress? 1999. Im not Martina and they killed witney huston. ?????
Marina Mamoth in my grandmothers shirt. 
oksananas child.

and they put fake house for house and they tired to kill me? they will be killed and it was russians.

zibulskaya: tarusa ( hair)? from my mothers 1960 photo... whent it's  TA RUSSKAYA....VERA.
 

1950

 
 15 gate. 15 years later.....

Toy Story (1995) 1996  I met cook Matsushima san ....pigozzi got island "panama"from my mothers photo. alexis diaz from panama I met in sf.  they fake zhukova and fake abramovich  put fake alexia...

 1994. lilac from my mothers photo in 1950 . and safari....in apple...


2009 fake disney.

fake mick jaggers girlfriend mafia 1994...




 RUSSIANS  tried to kill me in 2009...

ugly child oo...  I dont care abput. they tried to kill me. they not my children.. they 

zheleznyak olesya's children.....they need to get away from my life and olesya will be hurt 
when I get in obnisk same way they hurt me.mafia: 

olesya is not my mother. 

they killed marina . she is bad singer. 

they have n0 c0nneti0n t0 my life. they g0t in illegally and their place in jail. 

her boyfriend with russian mafia tried to kill me and criminal didenko criminal  asyonova.. ugly fake .linda , olesya killed:

???? orlova had no right to my pohotos. 

this was with me..... they killed jackson.... 
criminal child:
marina was not in MGIK. moiseenko was in mgik.....I was in mgik....

they need to go to jail: EVIL: and they killed inocent girl olesya. 

fake and they need to pay me:

olesya is not me. she is mafia....
again?  olesya can go to hell: Im not olesya and she will be hurt... if they dont leave me alone.
they have no connection to my film and life in film. They hated my work.
they manipulated my photos:

1993

they tried to kill me.

it's not game. its crime.

vimpire?


1v kolgoti we had sharpei...mick pierced

my solarplex in 2009 with air  sword 


Being John Malkovich is a 1999 American black comedy-fantasy film written by Charlie Kaufman and directed by Spike Jonze.



when I came to say "thank you"

(spasibo) after 

we made short film. 

we have agnessa and vasya in tambov.


one (stockton) love.   IM BEING VERA


"moviemakers"  1973

candle in the wind 1973 TODD.


fake 


loreighn made make up from my photo


it was my time and I didnt allowed her to use my photos.


alexia was fake and criminal russian stole my phots too and was fake on octopus.....

and 

russians tried to kill me.

what they did I dont know.



 
 my secretary of defence.


crazy maria@oola-sf.com?

1980. 00 1981 I brock my nose

....etc....

blue roses...

2009 they tried to kill me... that russian mafia olhovsky?  zhukova ...criminal orlova.....


in SF MY NOSE?or ass?


and they killed MARINA AND THEY PUT ANOTHER CRIMINAL MARINA....

my m0ther and me. apple l0g0.


they killed my father.... GRAVE 30 55...

they killed my aunt 

they put put pig0zzi with me.. they tried t0 kill me... vera d0esnt think its w0rking...

and they killed hercule

Samsung Wins Against Apple? 

criminal Galaxy Tab 10.1N Still on Sale? 

 

and criminal phone android.



APPLE LOGO VERA SVECHINA. 

and APPLE STEVE JOBS was right. THEY NEED TO PAY ME .

1854








one love. 


since 1997

THERE IS NO POINT TO FIGHT REALITY. 



Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) was an American singer, actress, producer, and model. 

Houston was the only artist to chart seven consecutive No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hits ("Saving All My Love for You", "How Will I Know", "Greatest Love of All", "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)"



Houston’s first film role was in The Bodyguard, released in 1992 and co-starring Kevin Costner.

Whitney Houston was born in what was then a middle-income neighborhood in Newark, New Jersey, the third and youngest child of Army serviceman and entertainment executive John Russell Houston, Jr. (September 13, 1920 - February 2, 2003), and gospel singer Cissy Houston.

The Beverly Hills Police Department responded to an emergency call at the Beverly Hilton hotel Saturday, Lt. Mark Rosen, of the Beverly Hills Police Department said.

?????

what n and what mark? ???? and what rose?




RUSSIAN MAFIA KILLED ( not for me they killed. THEY KILED BECAUSE APPLE AND GOOGLE ARE CRIMINAL COMPANIES and also microsoft....) Time pronounced: 3:55 p.m., February 11, 2012.




1999. 

 ????
sergey selyanov stoped my film in 2004 with reason of no money  and kept producing other films...????
Selyanov is not SS. they put there steven spielberg? and who ended up in the apple store? My mother is not Elithabeth....


criminal producer. need to go to jail.


Russian President Dmitry Medvedev HAS PROBLEMS WITH SIRIYA..... 


my stage name was Anetta.
 

TOKYO DISNEYLAND. 



erfurd germany
rosa is sittin gin my gate







diplomatic problem? angelica is not from my family. her sister is Anetta. they put  my and my mothers shirt on svelana mafia:  and then they made money... made farm ville and etc...... killed my father and they tried to kill me. torchured all my family.....




1971  . nyc. person from austria. I found in SF:



between 11 and 12 ave. nyc.

Philip Stark?
Years active
1968–present
Employer
Alessi
Target Stores and many more
 photo:

there is billions and billions  pictures in the world.......






in 2003 apple build store where I lived on stockton str. ONE STOCKTON.
GOOGLE DID CRIME 420. APPLE DID CRIME..... FACEBOOK DID CRIME.... etc.....

they put fake girl in pink




THEY KILLED STEVE JOBS with fake . 

alexia? 2009 fake and criminal with stupid magazine. killed my famly. and michael

jackson: and she was wrong.

and she is in wrong place.

and she with russian mafia  and criminal zhukova and abramovich and their friend mafia  tried to kill me.  

and they need to go to jail. 

beyond rude and ugly:


Princess Alexia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau (given names: Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien; born 26 June 2005) is the second daughter of Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, heir apparent to the throne of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, his spouse.

ugly putin makes money...

and this.

my project: flying strippers2008.

JAPAN. 

has nothing to do with me ugly russian mafia:

I go to ACADEMY OF ART.



I want to make film. 



very  STUPID useless ugly horrible person cheap and not interesting  EKATERINA 

 mafia  "kate" makarova came visit.... 


1998. MAKAROVA DIDNT NEED TO BE there.  
katya makarova ended up with Misha......in 2008... and mish had korean girlfriend..... means it was putin, who called obnisnk in 2000 1 city of shience....after criminal Joji O bara...

we had SERGEY MAKAROV.  ugly russian mafia makarova. 

need to be killed. RUSSIAN MAFIA: UGLY SICK CHILD. 

need to be killed.


1976. IT is all about ME. 
 VERA


MEANS Im bigger then Tom Cruz. AND THEY NEED TO PAY ME.

they making money of us.... are they fucked up?  they fucked up:

and they did crime.


TOM CRUZ and KATE ( MAFIA ASLAN HORRIBLE and  UGLY.....)

not funny. nothing funny... 

they are very mean to my mother and me. 

cheap:

and they stopped my film in 2004. they made Jaime make film 

and they tried to kill me because JAIME IS MY PRINCE. 

and pigozzi owns me house in antibes  

(V.S. BREATISH EMPIRE  S... candle in the wind?) ? 

and island because he  

used my family all his life and he with russian criminal instead killed my family members. NOW HE HAS TO PAY ME.

POV....... they did PVO and they killed my father 

all behind my back .. and they tried to kill me. 

BIG CRIME:

and they need to go to jail. 
right is  pov.



they did: emiaj?

 WHO DID THAT? 
 EKATERINA MAKAROVA...? maria ROMANOV? LINDA CRIMINAL.....?

has no conection to my life...  why they put them in my life and trying to kill me?

kill her family:

MAFIA HAS NO PLACE IN MY HOUSE. they didnt have good intentions. 

she is fake:  and they need to be killed. THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.

MEDINA? 

Kate ( Katya Makarova) I met in Tokyo in 1996. she was before in Turkey and Rumania... 

SHE SENDS ME PHOTO: 


I STUDY....... SHE AND MAFIA : 


 2009 HER UGLY CHILD CANT HEAR. ASLAN? HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MOVIE.


2009 mick jagger in my shirt. MY MONEY. and they tried to kill me...

and they need to go  to jail.

I don't need that:  we needed to sing and make my film. THEY DID CRIME.

and they did earthquake in japan. THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.



what is he doing here?


my film.

my macy's


MACYS... mafia and they need to go to jail. horrible:

Im not mick jagger. this is mafia made........ this is not my project.. and they all need to go to jail. 

anne in my  t shirt with my stolen macy's card....

023 in 2000. 0 in chicago on opra's place sdince 80s or 90s.

black way made children from my aprtment.. got my money after she tried to kill me in 2009...


MACY"S?

law is not abow her. she need to go to jail.   I dont care about her problems...

she killed my father and my relatives

and she need to go to jail. 

building I lived in in Roppongi in 1999.


y's and nori..... 33 my mothers house ...
she stole my macy's card... 

MY 23 AND ME

killed my father

KILLED MY RELATIVES....

tried to kill me

and made baby from my apt. 525 STOCKTON

KILLED STEVE JOBS...

made me  DISABLE WITH  HELP OF RUSSIAN MAFIA move out.. with no money...

she need to be killed: with all her ugly family:


she is crazy? stupid? 

this is not my mothers child. 
why they in my shirt with my macy's card?
 THEY KILLED MY FATHER MADE ILLEGAL PIGOZZI BRAND ON MY TIME..
TRIED TO KILL ME AND  THEY PUT NIKITA ON MY WEDDING (WITH REE) PHOTO  IN 2003.

 NIKITA WAS NOT THERE.


 they killed my relatives....I dont know them... They tried to kill me. 

then they put my brother on my photo on my wedding. he wasnt there....

2 years I cant do anything.. have no money and they put in me something....black magic? I didnt ask

they need to go to jail

I didnt invited them to my gate and apartment and my house.


Im not interested in mafia: 

she is not princess:  UGLY MAFIA:

SHE HAS NO RIGHT FOR MY LIFE.

mafia made that to make them weak.

REALLY MAFIA: HORRIBLE:

cheap and ugly:


 

they and  ASLAN? MAFIA has no connection to my life.... I didnt ask him about anything.

they have no right to my life.

they have no permission to touch my life.

they torchured my mother.....

they tried to kill me..... and made me move out form my apartment in 2009. RUSSIAN MAFIA
 need to be killed..


1980 VERA. STEVE JOBS NEXT. 

La Toya Jackson (born May 29, 1956) is an

 American singer-songwriter, musician,author,

 television personality, actress,

 businesswoman, philanthropist, activist and

 former model. She is the fifth child of the

 Jackson family. 

PIGOZZI going to north in my shirt? 

dasha we not have.

swinger club twist in my mothers lilac?

dasha? criminal. father ....an crimial abramovich... and the rest of russian mafia.....


MAFIA ASLAN: CRIMINAL AND UGLY:

LANA HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY MOTHER .... 

and all this mafia need to get out of my life. RUSSIAN MAFIA.

VERA SVECHINA.... ANETTA IN 1996 with philipina LANA....

TOKYO


vera lived in usa FROM 1996
Vera Svechina in San Francisco. 1997

1922 Tamara was born

  
7 she was when 

1910.........Akulina was born 

19 she was 

ACADEMY OF ART COLLEGE.... SINCE 1929

I was 19 in 1992

and 7 in 1980.



criminal RUSSIAN MAFIA abramovich tried to kill me.

criminal ugly zhukova.   tried to kill me.... and they need to go to jail. 

abramovich is not A. zhukova is criminal..and they need to be killed: stupid paparazi killed princess diana

not my mothers baby horse king from 1950.

and they tried to kill me and they used my time and they need to go to jail.pop? they kille jackson and huston.  they need t0 be killed. 


In 1996, Chanel bought gunmaker Holland & Holland. It attempted to revamp Holland & Holland, 
but did not succeed.

 Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime 


( born 13 October 1972) and his sister Princess Margarita.



PAINTING FROM OMAGANDA in 1996. KINSHICHO. MY BIRTHDAY.

we have kimono.

1999 MATA YAMAMOTO INTRODUCED ME TO JACK SAKAZAKI FROM JSM.

Japan sports marketing.  

JAPAN S MARIEVKA? STEVE JOBS M was for my brests..... JEAN PIGOZZI was also for my breasts...

TODD.... 

( and they did crimes behind my back)

and then 

2007..... SMAP

it was
 map and  s (svechina) 1980
 
 apamya.....1984. pin....

they did PAMS...param pam pams....

and kid rock married to pamela anderson....



2002 hercules in my grandmothers AZ ( AS, AC) my shirt....

He is is not AZ. 



 ?
svechina. Im polar bear (STARS) big dipper...........
 
who made it Im panda? PIGOZZI IS NOT MY REFLECTION. 


1998

I got  very scared when j.pigozzi suddenly  sent me this photos. 
THIS was WRONG PHOTO. This photo was not for me.

rapist pigozzi and criminal russian mafia .

they were going backwords and tried to kill me and killed my relatives. .

russian mafia and pigozzi criminal with his mafia need to go to jail. 

this is photo for me. 



PIGOZZI CRIMINAL AND GALAXY IS VERA. 

they all fake ugly criminal people:
 
 this is CRIMINAL has nothing to do with my life: zhukova.bag....

they not my mother and never will be. THEY UGLY: 

stipud.  they killed jackson and witney houseton. 

I HOPE THEY get KILLED. BACK.  alexia need to be killed .

Im not intersted.  

And they not N and they not V and anything. THEY UGLY CRIMINAL people.

and they not my mother and they need to be killed :  Im not Alexia.


THIS PHOTO WAS MENT NOT FOR ME. 

and they trees under my window in my new apt. ???? orlova and alexia were criminal people.

they stopped my film 2004 to make Facebook. they didn't ask me...
he made his company based 

on my life and my apt.
 160. 

where people live.

zukenberg went to make his stupid film about his criminal company and russians tried to  kill me

and made me disable for 2 years.

in 2009 and they killed by mistake  BRETNEY Anne Merphy

because 

bam and vvt? wojciski? with my card from macy's and fake benji from my cd.....?


they need to go to jail and they
 need to pay me. 

THEY DONT NEED TO GET IN MY FAMILY.
I DIDNT GET IN THEIRS. 

THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES. IM DONT LIKE THAT.

later JACK  opened 90+ wine club. and russians tried to kill me and killed 

Brittany Anne Murphy-Monjack (November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009)

blond girl....is from 3 floor....

90 is apartment in 3 gate in Obninsk on 7 FLOOR in next to my building...

ELENA PLESHIVZEVA lives there.....in 99.

lena born in AUGUST. she doesnt live in gate 15.

lena has no idea what she is doing...

Bepa? BE PA?   KANTOKU.  p.a.i  hang himself........ in 200.... elenna didnt need to get in my life.

neither ugly elena of werner herzog.
and VVP PUTIN? 

and they killed STEVE JOBS? HE WAS FOR M MY BREASTS...

AND THEY GOT MY 7?  and they put it in gate 3. ?????

who did it?

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai  . they killed my dog next day.

1999 

1994

globe departure  dokomademo.....

The Japanese-made movie Departures won the Oscar for best foreign language

 film this Sunday, February 22. 2009


IT"S  one sceen in IN MY FILM. 


1995


2009 MY MOVIE NOT MADE. they killed hercules.


1999. my privet life. as a filmmaker. (moviemakers)


 george lucas? steven spielberg and francis killed Hercules and steve Jobs...
by not helping me produce my film. as all the rest of people.


 steven spielberg? mother of witney huston?  made film from my film LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI 
last seen... MEGAMIND. (I have no money)



russians from jealosy  tried to kill me and they killed steve jobs....

I havent seen  film yet. 
Marina De Van (L-R) Actresses Monica Bellucci, Marina De Van and Sophie Marceau attend the Don't Look Back Premiere held at the Palais Des Festival during the 62nd International Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2009 in Cannes, France.  (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Monica Bellucci;Marina De Van;Sophie Marceau

 wife of barack obama

and this was for my film:
my project: flying strippers2008.

photos by Vera Svechina
they did flying pigs. and they were wrong.

MY FILM WAS READY TO be made

AND I NEEDED TO GET MARRIED. 

instead

 russians TRIED TO KILL ME....

AND WHO ENDED UP IN APPLE STORE?

fake people  that tried to kill me and killed my realtives? in 2010? Im in SF and police need to put them in jail. 


tim cook is crazy? 

they need to go to jail

ITS VERA.......needed to be there with FLYING SDTRIPPERS photos. 


they killed witney huston....  VERA SVECHINA IS not OSAMU BIN LADEN. they need to go to jail

they did hermes? ( we didnt ask them to do hermes) 

2009 stockton.......



steve jobs said apple  owns me 10 billion... 

 and I stopped dancing. 2009 .  because GOOGLE APPLE FACEBOOK  cheated.... they all cheated......

 behind my back they made money from my life.
  for my film...Oscar 2009 .  instead of making my film they started to kill people.

 


pincus need to pay. MY PRIVET LIFE and my mothers privet life 

farm ville.

one king way is criminal. they tried to kill me in sf. 

King was my mothers baby horse in 1950. PRIVET PROPERTY. MARK DIDNT INVEST IN
MY PROJECT when I asked him.  I dont want to invest in his and his wifes. 

and he need to go to jail for herrasing me. and his wife is stupid.
 
 it was time to make my film. 

after cannes...

IT WAS VERA'S TIME they put fake people and killed michael jackson....etc...

 bill gates 1973 vera. paul allen octopus vera... apple vera  2003 stockton street one apple store.  

they killed STEVE JOBS.  


 .... google made from vera and they stole my macys  card after orlova arrived....2006
russian mafia who stole my photos since 2006 criminal orlova ....

she kileld steve jobs and they tried to kill me.  

she is not vera and she is not my grandmother. 
after octopus. she had no right to use my privet photos and my life.

hustler:from my apt. in obnisnk.they stole photos?

mafia and need to be killed: arrived in 2006 to still my photos.

killed jackson and houston.

SHE TRIED TO KILL ME and she need to go to jail.  

crime: 

that had no right ot my photos and to my life. 
 

made heart attack to alexander and criminal 

olhovsky from obnisnk  need to go to jail . 
2003 film ..... and gramy... and they didnt ask me. they put marina song...
my friend was SASHA.  and they didnt get gremy. they fake. it was my gramy....since I was baby.....

BRIN SERGEY?  bering straight.  we had funeral of olesyas mother. they put marina in their disk. and orlova stole my photos and killed olesyas mother... and they tried to kill me... and they torchure my mother and they need to go to jail. they are wrong.

1999. tokyo. VERA SVECHINA. brin after me....


brin is criminal. APPLE LOGO IS ME.

he has no connection to my life exempt he is doing all crime.

and all criminals including his ugly child need to go to jail


stop torchuring my mother:

my 160 and my mothers....


SERGEY BRIN NEED TO GO TO JAIl. 


this is not me:  they killed her:
 
she killed jackson and houseton. that was not their bussiness. and they had no right to use my photos.

she is not my mother or me. THERE IS LAW ABOUT INTELECTUAL PROPERTY



this bullshit  TRIED TO KILL ME: and they need to go to jail. they killed Jackson. 
criminal  mafia ugly orlova
rapist pigozzi and criminal abramovich.

criminal and have no connection to my apt. 160 and my my house 33.


and he need to go to jail.  nuriel rubini was for my film. I HAD RING. MY MOTHER IS NOT RUBI. 

Abramovich tried to still my house 33 and my apt. 160 by bying rapasts  pigozzi's house... 

abramovich is not my house.

1988




my life has nothing to do with Inna didenko fake alexandra and criminal vakulenko and marakova.

PROHOROV WAS  INNA FAKE ALEXANDRA AND SVETLANA....
and I never met this man: THEY TRIED TO KILL ME and they killed my realtives.


they killed  STEVE JOBS.





1997 in academy of art sf. acting for some students.
google:

ser gey?

                          vesyoliy delizhans?

                                                                             bering straigh? they had marina... criminal olesya....

                                                          and they had no right to still my photos.

                          and tried to kill me.
 
when he pays me? made money?GALAXY 10.1VERA. 

( and my money and and I can take care of my mother NINA)

they doint crime:

420


where is my film? WHERE IS MY PHOTOS? WHERE IS MY BOOK? 

WHO PUT IT IN APPLE?

sony made vx1000. ( VERA..and 1000 of RUSSIA in the church celebration)

 I HAD BODYGUARD with WITNEY HUSTON and MADRID. 

RUSSIAN  and UGLY PEOPLE stupid MAFIA: need to go tojail:

???????  FOR IDIOTS:

"We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)" is the hit theme song to the 1985 (I WAS 12) 

film Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome with Mel Gibson and Tina Turner. The single was recorded by Turner, who played Aunty Entity in the movie. The song was written by Terry Britten and Graham Lyle.
"We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)" was released on the heels of Turner's multiplatinum album Private Dancer.

russian mafia made from my photo V X 1000

and  angelica is not V. RUSSIAN UGLY mafia need to be out of my way.

vera is tina candelaki who has no idea who she is. 


420? 
but really it was VS BORISEVSKY...and they killed him... I asked j. pigozzi in 2008. 
I want to meet brin.

pigozzi  said no. brin had baby from my room. stockton 525 ( VERA)  ..... 

hercules died  my father died.


they did 525
?????

they tried to kill me......

died WINEY HUSTON.

because brin is criminal and doesnt want to pay. me. and they stole my card macys...


nelli is not my grandmother.... LINDA is fake and need to go to jail . SERGEY CHILIYANZ...

1999

sveta is ugly: I HATE:  they had cherry dog...... I HAD CHERRY FLOWERS.....

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL me.. RUSSIAN OBNINSK

ugly and mafia also: 

SVETA CHENSKAYA put my t shirt and my mothers t shirt  in 1999 after cannes.

they fucked up my garves in MARIEVKA.

AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT. 


BECAUSE THEY FAKE:  MY AZ ZEBRA

ugly child  anna and nikita is ugly: 

I MET JEAN pigozzi ( GIN) 1000 and 1 night ...

sony.... VX 1000. 

15no yoru... MY 15 gate ...since 1975...... MY MOVIE

MY PHOTOS......STOCKTON ONE apple store where I lived since 1997 .... and my money from SILICON VALLEY

they had zhanna? arguzarova and zhukova a? they fucked up? 

zherebyonok a? ugly criminal zhuva baby a? they fucked up. 

zherebyonok is not a.......

1997.
 russians got jealous and  tried to kill me... starting after cannes.. and still dont living me alone. 

and they killed many great people.
ugly mafia nelli in apple store and fake linda fake kurosawa movie producer and they thought

mosfilm...
who is TOM LUDDY

marievka zelenina:  and THEY FUCKED UP OUR GRAVES...



didnt pay me: zukenberg.
 
he   need to pay. 160 is my privet property. 

(vera svechina) 

russians tried to kill me... and criminal pigozzi 

opened shop and made earquake in japan.

also...with them
my nose... 

and this is criminal rapist pigozzi in russia with mafia taking 
adventage of my life. and they need to pay. 
island was from my mother hat. they killed my father. they torcuring my mother.

they made me disable. they put my brother on my wedding when he was not there.

criminal brand: he has no connection to my house.


angelica plyazidevskaya....  is not from my house... they killed girl....in moscow:

REAL Face:  

we not conected and never will be because they criminals. 

alexandr baby? 

and she need to go to jaill. fake pops.  they need to pay. lady gaga?

and they need to go to jail.   SHE TRIED TO KILL ME.

SHE HAS NO CONECTION TO APPLE AND MY HOUSE.

MAFIA...MAXIM RYABOV.... (NICKEL) AND princess  MAXIMA of Holland? ? 

A IS NOT RYABOV MAXIM..... AND IM NOT OLHOVSKY CRIMINAL CHILD....


MARINA IS CRIMINAL MOTHER OF OLGA OF GREECE  WHO HAS NO CONNECTION TO MY HOUSE AND NO RIGHT TO MY TIME AND MY LIFE.

FAKE ZIBULSKAYA  and fake marina mamontova... and fake olesya...and fake aksyonova...

russian mafia can go to jail.
after CANNES... 1999

ANd Zibulskaya Oksana ...and MARINA IN MY SHIRT..... they killed her put criminal 

marina orlova.... they stole my photos since 2006 ........

why oksana zibulskaya in my dress? 1999. Im not Martina and they killed witney huston. ?????
Marina Mamoth in my grandmothers shirt. 
oksananas child.

and they put fake house for house and they tired to kill me? they will be killed and it was russians.

zibulskaya: tarusa ( hair)? from my mothers 1960 photo... whent it's  TA RUSSKAYA....VERA.
 

1950

 
 15 gate. 15 years later.....

Toy Story (1995) 1996  I met cook Matsushima san ....pigozzi got island "panama"from my mothers photo. alexis diaz from panama I met in sf.  they fake zhukova and fake abramovich  put fake alexia...

 1994. lilac from my mothers photo in 1950 . and safari....in apple...


2009 fake disney.

fake mick jaggers girlfriend mafia 1994...




 RUSSIANS  tried to kill me in 2009...

ugly child oo...  I dont care abput. they tried to kill me. they not my children.. they 

zheleznyak olesya's children.....they need to get away from my life and olesya will be hurt 
when I get in obnisk same way they hurt me.mafia: 

olesya is not my mother. 

they killed marina . she is bad singer. 

they have n0 c0nneti0n t0 my life. they g0t in illegally and their place in jail. 

her boyfriend with russian mafia tried to kill me and criminal didenko criminal  asyonova.. ugly fake .linda , olesya killed:

???? orlova had no right to my pohotos. 

this was with me..... they killed jackson.... 
criminal child:
marina was not in MGIK. moiseenko was in mgik.....I was in mgik....

they need to go to jail: EVIL: and they killed inocent girl olesya. 

fake and they need to pay me:

olesya is not me. she is mafia....
again?  olesya can go to hell: Im not olesya and she will be hurt... if they dont leave me alone.
they have no connection to my film and life in film. They hated my work.
they manipulated my photos:

1993

they tried to kill me.

it's not game. its crime.

vimpire?


1v kolgoti we had sharpei...mick pierced

my solarplex in 2009 with air  sword 


Being John Malkovich is a 1999 American black comedy-fantasy film written by Charlie Kaufman and directed by Spike Jonze.



when I came to say "thank you"

(spasibo) after 

we made short film. 

we have agnessa and vasya in tambov.


one (stockton) love.   IM BEING VERA


"moviemakers"  1973

candle in the wind 1973 TODD.


fake 


loreighn made make up from my photo


it was my time and I didnt allowed her to use my photos.


alexia was fake and criminal russian stole my phots too and was fake on octopus.....

and 

russians tried to kill me.

what they did I dont know.



 
 my secretary of defence.


crazy maria@oola-sf.com?

1980. 00 1981 I brock my nose

....etc....

blue roses...

2009 they tried to kill me... that russian mafia olhovsky?  zhukova ...criminal orlova.....


in SF MY NOSE?or ass?


and they killed MARINA AND THEY PUT ANOTHER CRIMINAL MARINA....

my m0ther and me. apple l0g0.


they ac0m0date mafia and criminal pe0ple 0n my and my m0thers expense ...

they  killed my father.... GRAVE 30 55...

they killed my aunt  uncle .... they didnt kill bill gates uncle....

they put put pig0zzi with me.. they put crazy fake mafia... they tried t0 kill me... 

vera d0esnt think its w0rking... they killed hercules....

they killed my d0g....

 at my 25......he was in cannes... with me...


russian and all 0ther mafia need t0 get 0ut 0f my life.

and they need t0 pay me...

my m0ther was t0rchured... she is seventy years 0ld and they need t0 be ashamed....

No comments:

Post a Comment