Saturday, March 10, 2012



1950.

1950. village Dubrovka. my mothers grandmother Alexandra

had Baby Horse King his mother horse chalka.... and cow nezhka. and dog tuzik.

tolya made a bet that nina woudnt be brave enough to touch king. my mother went and t0uched the king 
6 month baby horse king hited my mother NINA with his leg. She was 8 years old. NINA felt down and when she got up  she got horse shoe print on her  chest. she asked not to tell about the accident  to
 her mother tamara.


"White Horse" is a 1983 crossover post-disco single written by Tim Stahl and John Guldberg of the
 Danish synth-pop duo Laid Back.

and I had t shirt. it said beach.

La Bomba  King Africa


1973. Obninsk. city of 1 nuclear plant in the world. papa took photo.

we dont work for atomic plant. 

nikita has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 this. mafia trying t0 put put him and did crime.




white horse in 0bninsk 


white h0rse was in fedzerald ranch. l wanted t0 ride that h0rse. m0nique g0t 0n it. 2007


and in 2008  h0rse kicked her.

because in my b00k

prince is 0n white h0rse.

poni is not white and pox. in 2009  poxoroni


robert janoff was born in culvercity 1952.  

and princess (queen) VERA was born 1973  and they tried to kill me. 

we All en

Allen 

In 1988, billionaire Paul Allen purchased the Blazers

galaxy
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

Galaxy Records was a subsidiary of Fantasy Records. It was established in 1951 and has been reactivated several times. until mid 80s.

1951 valera.
born 3rd of  may 1948.  My uncle Valera under Acacia.

 The Trail Blazers originally played their home games in the Memorial Coliseum, 

before moving to the Rose Garden in 1995.




Construction on the Rose Garden began in 1993, 

when vera went to work in karaoke bar in japan.





Location
1 Center Court
film takes place  in karaoke bar in japan.  script written in 1999.


every day singing rose garden.... 




and they killed  my father and steve jobs. 
russian mafia stole my photos and  tried to kill me after my visit 0f 0ctopus in 2009.



and  Angelina Jolie Voight; June 4, 1975 went to make her criminal 
film and they killed my aunt and uncle.

wh0 did that need t0 g0 t0 jail.

that was time f0r my film. 


all for one all 4 0ne.

that was my time. 



eyes GRY.

I was a little girl when I wrote that

под столом сидят ребята шесть весел xомячат
вдруг один пропал куда то без него друзья пищат

долго мы его искали он везде совал свои нос а когда его поимали смотрим он

уже подрос  



and photo of jean pigozzi nose in his book.

fukushima?

b0y in serpuh0v was afraid 0f big black d0g and l said d0g is nice. d0nt be afraid and 

l t0uched his n0se

Terrier


and he barked and scared me. 1983 in the d0g sh0w in serpuh0v . later that kind 0f

 d0g was in lucy s0ng music vide0 0f mafia radi0n gazman0v. and l s0w him in m0sc0w in arbat.


 and galina semenz0va went blind they have vladimir....0leg semenz0v..... died....

0scar.....

  steve w0nder......?


vera didnt allowed to make google or still my macys card.


they made vesy0liy delizhans ....mr 0 bara killed Lucy blackman.. they cut her in 8 pieces...

 . they killed hercules bellville.  

this guys have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 me. neither their parents 0r  their friends.

film fr0m fake band 2003. b.s.


gave  heart attack 2004 grave 3055 in 2007... and they tried t0 kill me.


and iph0ne call botton from my mothers scarf../my scarf from greek alex/ 
sq. in the center




bering straight.... segey had sex with marina mamontova. (olhovskaya) when it was my 
sond candle in the wind in 1973 ( song about merelin monro...or norma jean)




they made mam0th. st0le my ph0t0s and tried t0 kill me.

and russian mafia need t0 g0 t0 jail.  

what they put in me?

and wh0 did that need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

0r 0lesya will be  injured  cause physical harm.


she is criminal already.


and they erasing my p0sts....


A hockey player on the ice before spectators. He wears a white jersey with a big "C", and his youthful face has a serious expression.


Pavel Vladimirovich Bure / born March 31, 1971/ is a retired Russian professional ice hockey right winger. Nicknamed "The Russian Rocket" for his speed, Bure played for 12 seasons in the National Hockey League (NHL) with the Vancouver Canucks.

Selected 113th overall in the 1989 NHL Entry Draft by Vancouver.

11 building 3 fl00r since 1975





t0day vera g0t this fr0m san carl0s and 19th in sf 

thats what they did

they tried t0 kill me and 
didenk0 ugly and criminal need t0 be killed. 
she is 0n the wr0ng place.

1998 means n0thing... they did crime.

need t0 be killed fake ugly alexandra didenk0.
Sara from Rumaniya is on the left Inna d. is in my corner  with photographer who  cheated on her...

t0m and kur0sawa  many years....

and they put ugly 0bninsk  and tried t0 kill me.

and they need t0 pay. batanica....they killed j0bs steve.


Ulfuls (ウルフルズ Urufuruzu?) is a Japanese rock band from Osaka. The band name Ulfuls is derived from a misreading of the word "soulful," found on the cover of one of the band members' favorite records. They were signed by Toshiba-EMI in 1992, but after 15 years they transferred to Warner Music Group.


its in my book.

fake  and criminal larry page.

page is the inventor of PageRank, which became the foundation of Google's search ranking algorithm.


2009 nyc. kabure?


Maborosi, known in Japan as Maboroshi no Hikari (幻の光, literally "phantasmic light", but best translated as 'a trick of the light') is a 1995 Japanese film by director Hirokazu Koreeda.

I was 22 years 0ld. texas


8 years later 2003. l.a.


American military attack on Syria could effectively lead to the

 impeachment of President Barack Obama. 

Congressmen say that any war without congressional 

authorization would be “unconstitutional”.


tokyo. my stage name is anetta.

1993

1980


vera is n0t anne. vera is n0t criminal ugly pers0n.

Microsoft Windows XP Logo.svg

leon princess anetta. /vera is queen/ 
US President Barack Obama speaks alongside Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta (R) (AFP Photo / Saul Loeb)

how do I get my money from apple google  facebook and etc.? and who attacked me in 2009?

in my apt. 525 st0ckt0n str. 403.


0ne st0ckt0n.
st0ckt0n 0ne. 0ne l0ve.


Opus-One-Szmurlo.jpg

Opus One Winery is a winery in Oakville, California, USA. The wine was called napamedoc until 1982 when it was named Opus One. The winery was founded as a joint venture between Baron Philippe de Rothschild of Château Mouton Rothschild and Robert Mondavi to create a single Bordeaux style blend based upon Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. It is located across State Route 29 from the Robert Mondavi Winery. The creation of this winery venture in 1980 was big news in the wine industry; de Rothschild's involvement added an air of respectability to the burgeoning Napa wine region. The first vintage, 1979 was released 1984 at the same time as the 1980 vintage. 

Opus One became the  cult wine to be widely sold in japan . 

Founded1978
 vera was 5.


since 1997. film school.



@


zru?

my gate 15 and change.

415 693 07 37

 37 vera was in 2010. and they /russian mafia 0r wh0 l d0nt kn0w/  tried t0 kill me. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


vera and sergey. 1980.


Sergei Sergeevich
Bodrov Jr. I had in my casting notes for gena part .... in my film. 


they killed him in sel.

selyan0v...... but prducer selyan0v didnt get it.

and didnt let me ake my fil. 

Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime (born 13 October 1972) is the second son and third child of Princess Irene of the Netherlands and late Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma, and is member of the Royal and Ducal House of Bourbon-Parma, as well of the Dutch Royal Family
In 1981 his parents decided to divorce.




1982
polku babochku....


vera had gold umbrella with gold hearts. 1996. from japan.


valera ivan0vich takaev..

my uncle... valera 7 years old. born 1948.

and they didnt let me make my film and they killed hercules.  mafia fr0m russian st0le my ph0t0s and tried t0 kill me.


my film takes place in japan.



valera died at 52. in 2000.

jean pig0zzi born in 1952. 10 years after my mother. and 14 years after my father.


ugly anne wojcicki got my macys card from 2000.

and my  23 and me.

stole my t shirt from my mothers  house 33. 

vera lived in sf.  and they tried to kill 

me and killed my relatives in 2009.

they didnt mean any g00d t0 me.


russian mafia didnt let me make my film and they stole my photos.


vera in japan after cannes 1999. r0pp0ngi. 



2006. vera 33. my m0thers h0use. 

w0jcicki in my shirt.


my grand grand m0ther alexandra  made lace 0n k0cklyushki.....


what standly w0jcicki? they killed my relatives and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

we didnt needed w0jcicki . they did with 0ut asking me and they injured me physically and that is crime and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

my is Mind Games  John Lennon / f0r the head/ 


will be killed w0jcicki anne. my relatives will be happy. anne killed their relatives.....

life cant be b0ught f0r m0ney.


mafia ugly w0jcicki they made waltz and put criminal zinzani 0n my time. 

they n0t in my life.




to attach, append, or add, especially to something larger ormore important.
2.
to incorporate (territory) into the domain of a city, country,or state: 

Germany annexed part of Czechoslovakia.
3.
to take or appropriate, especially without permission.
4.
to attach as an attribute, condition, or consequence.


and when I went t0 visit friend er0feev 0n his tv  pr0gramm they tried t0 cut 0ut my apendics...in 0bninsk 2008... vera had n0 pr0blem with apendics.

vera met erofeev in 1998 in carmel. 0n russian american conference .../famous for inviting gorbachev to usa/


steve jobs didnt know me / why ?/. terravera....

mean russian mafia and brin were cheating. 

they put ugly

annex . An addition, an extension.  appendix.  


vera b0rn in 1973.

hide (X JAPAN)/1st Photobook \' Mugongeki \'

1992. 

hide (X JAPAN)/1st Photobook ' Mugongeki '

3,600Jpy


I liked band x japan. my 36 was f0r my film ...my s0ng... my b00ks... 
my parfume "dohan" fr0m my film  ...and etc.





mick jagger said yes in 2008. when vera had diner with pig0zzi and in 2009
 and ugly fake his girlfriend did c0smetics 0n my time. and they tried t0 kill me.

and they killed my relatives.

vera is n0t fake "L'Wren Scott" they g0t fake girl fr0m near my h0use

they evil. they with ugly criminal mafia

"L'Wren Scott" will be killed.

here is what they with russian mafia did. in 2009. they tried t0 kill me. they killed hercules bellville.



they killed hide 5.2.  1998

my uncle... valera 7 years old. born 1948.

they killed valera.

may was 1948 b0rn valera... they put pig0zzi criminal 0n my time. 

and m0nique m0ntg0mery.. 5 may.. they live 0n marin street in berkeley.

/ff c0ppla h0use/  

lm n0t valera. lm n0t pig0zzi and lm n0t m0nique.


and russians tried t0 kill me at 36. and  they tried t0 put ugly criminal band bering straight relative.
after they killed her m0ther. russian mafia. vera hates zhuk0va abram0vich.. pr0h0r0v and mafia putin. 

last s0ng x japan.
"The Last Song" is an X Japan single released on March 18, 1998, 
shortly after the band's breakup in late 1997. 


in my film is different last s0ng.

they didnt let me make my film and they st0le my time and m0ney and killed steve 
j0bs and my relatives.


hide (X JAPAN)/1st Photobook \' Mugongeki \'
1992
2002
j.pig0zzi is n0t baby.  vera gave him script.
he st0ly my time and used me t0 0pen sh0p in japan 0n my film time.. japanese princess g0t depressed. because pig0zzi is ugly user. and they went with greek user 0n my time t0 ted 2003.

chunya ...

and russian mafia criminal zhuk0va abram0vich pr0h0r0v
and putin tried t0 kill me. and killed my relatives with mafia 
fr0m russia in 2010 wh0 still  my ph0t0s.....

they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

f0r killing 0f my relatives and attempt t0 kill me.
they killed hercules and steve j0bs and m. jacks0n. 
and j0seff br00ks.

No comments:

Post a Comment