Friday, March 30, 2012





1974. rudakovo mama....... and nyura... anna breeva /k0t0va/ 

nadezhda /hope / bakakina...... my aunt.... was part of my film project... russian mafia killed her in 2010

 / after they tried to kill me/ and they need to go to jail. 





baka kina!





 Pigozzi studied in Paris and at Harvard University, then worked for the Gaumont Film Company in Paris and 20th Century Fox in Los Angeles. 


1974 vera's train in Obnisnk.

1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..



0shimai. /doors closing/ ( island is good) (Only you....means only VERA) 

omiyage





and richard virgin got island....... in 1979 and never invited me and never said thank you. 

his private island, Necker Island, in the Caribbean with several prominent entrepreneurs, celebrities, and world leaders.

nuclear  weapons being build......

 google is made illegally from me.... he invited them. they never paid vera. and they stole from me my 23 and me. 

my arriving to the usa to be student and film maker. . 

????

and russian mafia tried to kill me. who they are vera doesnt know. 

and they need to go to jail. 

Richard Branson is a signatory of Global Zero (campaign), a non-profit international initiative for the elimination of all nuclear weapons worldwide

Stupid organisation with no meaning.  it's imposible to eliminate all nuclear weapons.

because scentists who vera hates since childhood keep coming out with new ones. that is their job. 

Since its launch in Paris in December 2008, Global Zero (campaign) has grown to 300 leaders, including current and former heads of state, national security officials and military commanders, and 400,000 citizens worldwide; developed a practical step-by-step plan to eliminate nuclear weapons; launched an international student campaign with 75 campus chapters in eight countries; and produced an acclaimed documentary film, Countdown to Zero, in partnership with Lawrence Bender and Participant Media.



this they build in 1986? when


22 and rapist  pigozzi got panama island.....

and they broke my neck. because they put low  before high..... and they put fake ugly people in my place.

and Japanese princess got depression from 2002 when I met pigozzi.


1980.  vera fox. 


mosin 





terravera_logo


Terravera

gold weat behind my house 11 in obninsk when vera was 3 years old. now there is marx str.


1984. ted.

1999. 15 years later ...... vera fr0m my 15 gate .... with script.


they killed herkules bellville.

15 gate 1979

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)1979. 160 my apartment in Obnisnk. Russia. building 11.

1999



they st0pped my film in 2004 .  iph0ne came 0ut in 2005 fr0m my script.




1h.10 min. film last train from roppongi also known as asobi


my autobyography. first 30 years



2008. book not made.




2010 ipad / my pad with wings in 1998/ flying strippers needed to be in it. they did with0ut permissi0n

farm ville.

An image of the home screen of the first generation iPad


rudenk0 everyb0dy is  criminal mafia pr0ject and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

n0t everyb0dy is d0ing it.  

it was my flying strippers pr0ject. part 0f my last train fr0m r0pp0ngi pr0jet.


with mick jagger we needed to sing

duet itsudemo yume o. 





what they did? they killed pe0ple. they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


 everybody is buying flying strippers t shirts and keds.. and traveling accessories......

notebook and pen  .... photo cameras.......

 .... and my flying strippers healthy food.


2009. they did crime.

my shirt. fr0m my r00m 525 st0ckt0n. 403. 



what misha brin need from vera.



LRS@calbar.ca.gov

8 0scar nominations and cannes nomination.
cannes film festival 2009

my film not made...  ...... mick jagger and rapist pig0zzi with russian mafia tried t0 kill me.


????


last train from roppongi v dar to anetta......../my stage name/



from apple. stock.

where my 10 billion?

 russian mafia c0pied  my ph0t0s and  tried t0 kill me and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

wh0 there are and why they n0t in jail 



and that is my 23 and me. 

and it need to be returned to me with m0ney.


No comments:

Post a Comment