Friday, March 30, 2012




1999


1979. vera at h0me.


aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)1979. 160 my apartment in Obnisnk. Russia. building 11.


1999


my m0ther was hit by baby h0rse king....child vera.


1967 my parents g0t married.  nikita b0rn year 0f m0nkey. br0ther cant be against sister.



jobs was 12. that was his shot.



1h. 10 min.


they st0pped my film and did crime. 

Steve Jobs, died at 56, /0bninsk 56/ 

14 gate.... vera lives 15 gate... we have 153 in 14 gate...


and vera wanted t0 gr0w ....make water...

 m0vie.... b00ks  keds t shirts....and etc.... they 

didnt give me m0ney.


mafia did crime.

because they put 0n 0ther pe0ple my things and my family things all th0se pe0ple are criminals.

we kn0w wh0 they are and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


You once thought of me as a white knight on his steed
Now you know how happy I can be
Oh, and our good times start and end without dollar one to spend
But how much baby do we really need?

0ne st0ckt0n 2003... vera...instead they did illegal criminal ugly c0mpany  farmville. 


steve j0bs cae back t0 apple when vera came t0 america.



The  Virgin boss and the then-chief executive of Virgin Blue bought the island in 2003.

makepeace island


and russian mafia tried t0 kill me. 2009


and steve j0bs said they will pay me 10 billi0n .  h0w vera get her  m0ney ????




2002. hercules....kant0ku. 


All the Little Animals 1998 Cannes Film Festival made 0f li0n king. The Lion King is a 1994.

simba?


chikatetsu.






Space Shuttle Columbia (NASA Orbiter Vehicle DesignationOV-102) was the first spaceworthy Space Shuttle in NASA's orbital fleet. First launched on the STS-1 mission, the first of the Space Shuttle program, it completed 27 missions before being destroyed during re-entry on February 1, 2003 near the end of its 28th, STS-107. All seven crew members were killed. 


when vera met micah reed. 




and in 525 st0ckt0n later 0n in apt. 1  0ved in c0lubian girl 




NASA managers had known contractor


 Morton Thiokol's design of the SRBs


 contained a potentially catastrophic flaw in


 the O-rings since 1977, /apple l0g0 was 


made/ but failed to 


address it properly. 


The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster occurred on January 28, 1986, when Space Shuttle Challenger broke apart 73 seconds into its flight, leading to the deaths of its seven crew member


The spacecraft disintegrated over the Atlantic Ocean, off the coast of central Florida at 11:38 EST (16:38 UTC). Disintegration of the entire vehicle began after an O-ring seal in its right solid rocket booster (SRB) failed at liftoff. The O-ring failure caused a breach in the SRB /brin? bear? all vera...joint it sealed, allowing pressurized hot gas from within the solid rocket motor to reach the outside and impinge upon the adjacent SRB attachment hardware and external fuel tank


vera n0t w0rking f0r any 0f them.


 they using vera....




Christa was scheduled to fly aboard the Space Shuttle Challenger for mission STS-51L. After several delays, it finally launched January 28, 1986 at 11:38:00 a.m. EST.
Seventy three seconds into the flight, the Challenger exploded. 


Christa McAuliffe - Space Shuttle Challenger

 Astronaut 

 Teacher




vasiliy kirichenk0 married my aunt  agnessa nikitichna svechina. she is nurse

melinda ..... me linda /vera fr0m bill gates gate 15 / 2008.... flying strippers pr0ject......

girls helping me. 





1995. in ca j e f f?  wh0 put shirt 0n pig0zzi...

2006 they with0ut asking started t0 turn things ar0und.....


their life is n0t my life. 

they have n0 right .


they killed h0pe siz0va /baka kina/ because she made me cr0wn.



jeff married marina

this russian ugly mafia  stole my serious photos without my permission. they made money.

I dont know them.

mafia  from russia marina 

they have n0 right t0 get in my pr0ject and kill any0ne. they killed hercules 

they st0le my ph0t0s they criminal mafia.

ugly russian mafia killed 0lh0vskaya and  they killed my father......they need t0 be killed.

they killed steve j0bs...


 

they hate strippers.


straight crime. n0thing t0 d0 with vera.  g0 daddy illegal fr0m day 1.

 they killed marina and they tried to kill me. 


 
Burberry

2002


jean pigozzi said he is my husband in 2008. criminal mafia  put him on my 525.....
.where Vera  paid rent. 

we didnt ask pigozzi to get in our life.  and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

chunya. /veras h0use cart00n/ they did 0p0sit and killed . and they need t0 pay.

l lead...... they did 0p0sit and pe0ple died.



??????? 

 chunya pig fr0m cartune....2002.     with island panama fr0m my m0thers NINA's hat.

we didnt ask him. and they tried t0 kill me. and they killed 

my relative and they messing with my life. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

  russian mafia zhukova ( or who?) stole my photos....... tried to kill me in 2009. Vera is not Marina. 
( and criminal russian with my photos need to go to jail. they killed were my relatives starting before I met pigozzi) 




 my breast monument was right. my pr0ject.



Marina Karela and marina abramovic artist who I never met.  


Marina Abramović was born in 1946 in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.

in my building lived (after me moved in) alexandra from yugoslavia. ( not my grand grand mother)


they have n right t0 get in my pr0ject. 

if there is 0ne sistem d0nt get in it with0ut asking. they br0cke it.


killed jackson.   



vera's great friend cook matsushima t00ru san chinese french f00d... and my r0lex.
fr0m kichachi


1962. my mother. teacher ..... / has n0 idea what is g0ing 0n/

my mother in 1962

we have blue roses. 1980. 
 "Blue Rose" - 1956 .......? wako?

vera 15 years old.

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

panama and my rolex and cook. 


First awarded April 18, 1988
The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, also known as the KCAs or Kids Choice Awards, is an annual awards show

1997



Ginza,
 commercial zone, Chuo ward, Tokyo, the main shopping area of the city. The name comes from the words 
gin meaning “silver” . my m
other g


ot silver medal in school.

Matsuya Co., Ltd. is a Japanese department store in Tokyo. Founded in 1869, it has two stores in Ginza (est. 1925) and Asakusa (est. 1930).




why they killed hercules? and why they tried t0 kill me?



Argentina Me RV. FALSE. Vera Is Vera.

File:Princess Maxima when pregnant.jpg



japan sp0rts marketing .
jack sakazaki made wine club .


1996 ANETTA. birch is 0p0sit. 

they did coppola 1996 Jack. and Jack did vine club and 
coppola was making films.... sofia went to make film in japan....

and he didnt gave me money for my film. 

1996 Jack.  Anetta.

who tried to kill me? 
fr0m hawaii. mafia need to leave alone. russian mafia...

carl came visit from NZ.


1996  anetta. vera petr0vna svechina from Russia Obnisnk.



 Prince Jaime 








Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime (born 13 October 1972)

prince jaime attends wedding. 



1973 candel in the wind with love to merelin monro

to golandiya...... makes total sence.



Wedding Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie de Bourbon de Parme
vincent gall0 is criminal t00.


"Иван Васильевич меняет профессию" 1973


Coppola directed Tucker: The Man and His Dream the following year. A biopic based on the life of Preston Tucker and his attempt to produce and market the Tucker '48, Coppola had originally conceived the project as a musical with Marlon Brando after the release of The Godfather Part II. Ultimately it was Jeff Bridges who played the role of Preston Tucker. The film received positive reviews, earning three nominations at the 62nd Academy Awards.


62 was my apt. in MGIK dorm. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M2ElwAI0RY&feature=related


1v galina nikolaevna yakunina  and after 2nd grade the reorganised my class and vera got in 1G and Liana
Pavlovna T. Vera was ju 10. = juliana... Ju liana Tokyo. Vera went to Tokyo. 1GIRL.




 Juliana (Juliana Louise Emma Marie Wilhelmina; 30 April 1909 – 20 March 2004) was the Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands between 1948 and 1980.


Stockton one

525

vera 25.

Princess Irene of the Netherlands (born 5 August 1939) is the second child of the late Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.



 Already a ducal prince from birth, Jaime's father bestowed the substantive title Conte di Bardi (Count of Bardi) upon him on 2 September 1996,  to impress me as well as the Carlist title Duque de San Jaime (Duke of San Jaime) on 28 September 2003



The Duchy of Parma was created in 1545 from that part of the Duchy of Milan south of the Po River, as a fief for Pope Paul III's illegitimate son, Pier Luigi Farnese, centered on the city of Parma. In 1556, the second Duke, Ottavio Farnese, was given the city of Piacenza, becoming thus also Duke of Piacenza, and so the state was thereafter properly known as the Duchies of Parma and Piacenza.

Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma and Piacenza (8 April 1930, Paris – 18 August 2010, Barcelona) was the head of the House of Bourbon-Parma (a branch of the House of Bourbon) from 1977 until his death.


they tried to kill me and died Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma and Piacenza

Кавказская пленница СССР, 1967 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97KbyUVoOwM


 1967

they did oposit.







vera born in 1973. ( in 1973 Vera is shirt like margunov..... and it's my panavision.)



Vera and Richard smith in tx in 1995
cia made mr. and ms. Smith....2005


 1995




in apt. of Irina Burova from obnisnk.  white bear was protected. they killed him.


2002 michael white moviemakers 1973.

vera was on the right from mr. white

he got sick.....



they did crime. there is nothing else to it.michael jagger dressed in my shirt. vera white.


mick st0le my time. 


and that was my time to make film and sing.

The Shinkansen (新幹線?new trunk line), also known as the "Bullet Train", is a network of high-speed railway lines in Japan operated by four Japan Railways Group companies. Starting with the Tōkaidō Shinkansen in 1964


1964. they can manipulate old photo.


1994

 sinkansen

????


The 1964 Alaskan earthquake, also known as the Great Alaskan Earthquake, the Portage Earthquake and the Good Friday Earthquake, was a megathrust earthquake that began at 5:36 P.M. AST on Good Friday, March 27, 1964. March 8 international womans day.

x japan... vera    mick ????? itsudem0 yume 0 /vera/
 


and russians tried to kil me starting when I came back to Obninsk.



 they sitting on my shirt place on my time in stupid ted....

2003.

how to get pigozzi out  from my place in life?

firm OSE in LA OSE AX.  mogilevskiy... and 2009 funeral. 

how to get them out of my life?

TXMAX...


and instead OSHIMAI doors in 1974.. they did OSHIMAI .. and they put my orange behind

 MAI san geisha and they killed my father..


..... after 2007 Cannes?
File:Uptown Girls.jpg

 they tried to kill me. 


 and they killed b.anne merfy..... and they killed my relatives. there were russian people.

russian mafia tried to kill me after cannes 2009 and they need to go to jail .

????

 Princess Alexia of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau (given names: Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien; born 26 June 2005)

 after Vera met Jean  PIGOZZI  in 2002 (with my film)

 Vera in CA in 1995...Sofia would have that francis would kill them. first they killed my father. 

truth? truth.

 

fake j e f f and Tom Luddy introduced to Jo Mennel.... Jo mennel introduced me to Herculesto make film.

Hercules introduced me to pigozzi... pigozzi did crime. ( who manipulates jean pigozzi?)

 


vera paid 46 000 $.  Vera didnt get what is the game....?





1997 mafia in tokyo russian mafia girls.  dressed in my things....

they did crime.




this is criminal and they listen to  them and they killed my relatives.

this is not from russia obninsk. they have no idea. mafia listen to them.  and they need to go to jil it was my time nd criminal zhukova got with mafia iilegaly on my life. 

and I dont like that. 

this is not my child. this is ugly mafia.  and they put in me something.


pigozzi's laywes child ( who cares? ) fire lawyer. layer... they tried to kill me.

and did crime.

they tried to give this ugly person my place? 

ugly mafia has ever say. in any g00d place.


criminal putin who didnt let me make my film . ( after me) tried to kill me .


they have no right to my life. they kiled steve jbs


 ( ugly and fake alexia pigozzi's and zhukova friend is ugly person without any education

sucked up to my life. without permission.

 and fake and abramovich fake and they listen to

 them and they killed michael jackson.
( that's wrong.. means there where wrong they keep doing wrong. alexia need to go to jail. and pigozzi too.)
 pigozzi is not vera. they did crime. they tried to kill me.

russia rts $ terms 1,752.0 
17 52 0
17 79
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai) 


my friend was hercules....


this is Vera and nikita.  0 is Vera.



 they killed steve jobs.


 it should be 1.73.20

0r 1. 79 20...
52 pigozzi 

Brazil BVSP  Leon PANETTA ( princess anetta_)  vera queen.

queen of forest...(green peace)

my grandmother akulina emelianovna zelenina /green/ 
Greenpeace evolved from the peace movement and anti-nuclear protests in Vancouver, British Columbia, founded in 1971.
 10 years after my father started to work in MSU 35.
Greenpeace is a non-governmental environmental organization with offices in over forty countries and with an international coordinating body in Amsterdam, The Netherlands .
 
Key people Kumi Naidoo, Executive Director

Brin against Anetta. ( my stage name) because he used it to make money. without my ok.

Brin against Powell.

Brin VS POWELL? we already knew that. vera svechina was before powell.

terravera_logo

1999
ugly w0jcicki n0t leaving me al0ne.

she is ugly criminal and 0wns me m0ney and my 23 and me. 

she killed girl. ruslana korshunova.

and they cant t0uch what vera writes. 

and they tried t0 kill me and they need need t0 be killed 0r they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 
??? brin ended his carier disgrasfully and ugly. and he doesnt want to meet me 

because he is ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment