Thursday, March 22, 2012




vera svechina...... 

 aloe vera real plant.



cherry blossom real plant.


and this




and atomic plant.....

and etc.




1999. photo yuriy feklistov from 0gonyok

/uf/ and they put 

ufo on my apt. and they killed my father 

because michael fitzerald is criminal producer.

they killed hercules too.
1979



and 8 0scars


fr0m valera also... 1948 17 1965 my fair lady

born 3rd of  may 1948.  My uncle Valera under Acacia.

2009


my fair lady .... 4 years after lady diana was born. and that was my film. and they did crime.


"t. A. T. u." was a Russian music duo composed of Lena Katina andYulia Volkova. Formed on May 31, 1999 by Ivan Shapovalov, the group signed a deal with independent label Neformat, then later signed with Universal Music Russia, and finally with Interscope Records in 2001. ivan sh0val0v b0rn in k0t0v0.

p0dnebesnaya.....is svechina

bad russian pr0ducer st0pped my film and 

sent me to shap0val0v.. 2004


when its we had relative anna k0t0va in 

rudak0v0../nyura/

1993

they put e in my fathers passp0rt after telluride  1999.. killed him

15no yoru.


abramvich and dasha zhuk0va mafia with ugly mafia father. 

elzin died. and elena cant have children with b0ris. vera is n0t b0ris and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

Alexander Borisovich Radkin Zhukov is a prominent Russian oligarch based in London with homes in SardiniaIsraelMoscow and London. He is the founder of the now defunct oil company Sintez UK. Under the USSR, Zhukov was part of the "old Communist aristocracy".He is believed now to be on good terms with Vladimir Putin.
In 1991 Sintez UK, and Alexander Zhukov along with Leonid Lebedev, were involved in a major arms scandal. This relates to a massive shipment of arms including 30,000 AK47 Kalashnikov rifles, 400 guided missiles, 10,000 anti-tank missiles and 32 million rounds of ammunition which were seized on a ship, the Jadran Express. Sintez UK was accused by Italian police of being involved in illegal arms deals to the Balkans, with Zhukov and Lenonid Menin being key players. Alexander Zhukov was arrested in 1991 by Italian police for arms traficking and spent 6 months in an Italian jail before being cleared of charges.
He is the father of Dasha Zhukova.


was n0t  invited t0 my life.

because there is dasha grandchild 0f babakina h0pe. wh0 is als0 my aunt. they tried t0 kill me and killed her.

and 0n my time did garazh criminal garazh... and they killed jacks0n.


2007. /h0pe/ nadezhda petr0vna bakakina

child 0f k0t0va nyura. funeral.




and they killed hercules. my d0g.. they killed my father .... my relatives.. they fucked up my life... tried t0 kill me.....

 they killed b0b marley. Robert Nesta "BobMarley, OM (6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981) 

no woman no cry.

dont cry girl. 

1.10 min. last train from roppongi a.k.a asobi.


and las vegas and flying strippers.......etc. they didnt d0 it.

they st0pped my film 
1964
In 1964, following the death of Pierre, Cartier Paris, London and New York were sold by the family. 

pier? vera needed t0 be. vera n0t sm0cking p0t.


they did marihuana plant. and killed many m0re pe0ple. 

this and this all needed t0 be al0e vera.  and lady gaga is n0t lady.

ugly criminal.
and this and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


sergey  0lh0vskiy is n0t real plant. 0lha tree.  0lh0vskiy is wr0ng. right 0lh0viy. they n0t 0lh0viy. 

they fake and ugly.
they 
made ugly child in 1993 . mafia ugly child. l will kill her when l see her in bninsk. her face will be like mine. her father hurt me. with mafia. her grandmther als0 will be killed. they had n0 right t0 t0uch my life.

because cartie left f0r vera place in 1993

t0 make s0mething

vera made .

and russian mafia tried t0 kill me.



0lesya is ugly child. ugly m0ther.

ugly grandm0ther . their friend urat nasir0v...... we d0nt need.

they tried t0 kill me. need t0 be killed.

and they need t0 get 0ut 0f my life.

they w0rk in np tehn0l0giya and we d0nt like them becau

 genitalia.... gena had sex with 0lesya zheleznyak.... and criminal gena .

sergey made this child....at 15 years 0ld.

 wh0 is negative character in my film.

they didnt let me make my film.  and they need t0 be killed. they killed her m0ther.


and ugly inna need t0 be killed t0. 

with her ugly child. she is ugly  pr0h0r0v. 

they n0 b0dy.. mafia ugfly mafia and be killed. they n0t my m0ther... they d0nt kn0w their place.

c00k matshushima didnt like inna .inna very jeal0us ugly pers0n.

stupid and ugly inna didenc0 fake alexandra has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life.  vera priness s0l0. they pr0h0r0v. 

we d0nt c0nnected. and they need t0 get 0ut 0f my life.

and pay bef0re leave. they fake they have n0 right. they need t0 be killed.

mafia inna didenk0  illegal and criminal killed her 0wn br0ther . 

1998. pr0h0r0v.


vera was making m0vies in sf.... and met t0m luddy and mata yamam0t0 and francis.



they killed blackman lucy.

criminal band 0lh0vskiy bering stright.  fuckes with n0 c0nd0s in 15 years and his ugly 
family need t0 pay me f0r injuries.



and they tried t0 kill me.

we wanted green alcatras

they like jail because they  mafia. 


takaeva is my m0thers maden  name

and they killed my father and they tried t0 kill me and they t0rchured my m0ther.  and they killed my friends. 


 we had v0l0dya n0s0v. 1996. my time was f0r pafume 
anetta in 2009. what mick jagger did with his criminal girlfriend in my time in my life?  they killed j0bs steve.  steve j0bs life c0st 100 000 d0llars. / my film bugget/ and g00gle...


and they need t0 pay me.


they tried t0 kill me. apple l0g0..... princess vict0riya 0f sweden.........b0rn after me. vera....

fake angelica shwez0va.....


 /my n0se/ they killed him. never trust ugly  putin 0r any russian pe0ple. 

he has n0 right t0 live.  after my trip t0 cannes ugly putin did crime. and he is n0thing but ugly. 

he l0st and need t0 be killed. f0r crimes and alexia als0 need t0 be killed.. vera liked m. jacks0n.

an they were wr0ng anyway with stilling ph0t0s ....


May 2002

hercules in my grandmothers t shirt. 0r he is vera?

they killed hercules


jeff

my private life.


jeff simple man  lived in delta.

criminal pig0zzi 

In February 1953 / my mother was 11/ the Netherlands was struck by a catastrophe. A spring tide and a hurricane force northwesterly gale combined to cause the flooding of 150,000 hectares of land.

The disaster led to the accelerated launch of the Delta Plan, one of the world’s largest post-war hydraulic engineering projects. In 1958, the first moveable storm surge barriers went into operation. The Delta Works were completed in 1997. 

when vera started film sch00l. new m0ntg0mery is address....
.



they put 0n this ugly girls with n0 brain my shirt and they tried t0 kill me in 2009

they ugly and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

they n0t my grand0ther.


they have n0 right t0 have my tshirt and they need t0 g0 t0 jail they fr0m 0bninsk. they mafia and ugly.


criminal pig rapist 0pened bad qu0lity sh0p in japan 0n my time and with ugly children 
0f his ugly  lawyer and russian mafia they killed m. jacks0n and many 0ther great pe0ple.

they have n0 right t0 have my tshirt and they need t0 g0 t0 jail they fr0m 0bninsk. they mafia and ugly.

ding that....... they killed

Diana Frances Mountbatten-Windsor; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997
if put birthday t0gether
1.  7. 27. 

1.7. 9

8.9.... and they didnt let me make my film and b00ks and all vera wanted t0 make and they tried t0 kill me.


17

8 is my 8 0scars f0r my film.
my 


stockton tunnel? vera started to live in feb. 1997.





since 2000. vera was 27. my 0.




1999 r0pp0ngi t0ky0 japan. vera
2006

anne w0jcicki wh0 vera never met. and never heard 0ff.

criminal w0jcicki. need t0 g0 t0 jail. and my m0ney n0w. 



my 23 and me. illegal inv0lvment in my life. attempt t0 kill me. jail. 

ugly brin. g00gle?


here sergey is elena anatolievna lapshina? is not part of my family.


 LEA? akuliva emelyanovna or L eagle american?

zebra african.....? green?  candle? when we Vera was friends with Laddy Tom.... we wanted to make my film... spent 10 years.....

why wasnt it happening?

 they killed my father and tried to kill me.


has n0 cnnecti0n t0 my life and 0f c0urse n0 rights t0 my life.

Grand Duke George Mikhailovich of Russia (Russian: Georgiy Mikhailovich RomanovRussian Cyrillic:Георгий Михайлович Романов; born 13 March 1981)

page? march... 


2002
2002. vera met michael white m0viemakers 1973...........jean pigozzi. 

hercules.

and jean pig0zzi had s0sage in his right hand.

Prince Franz Wilhelm of Prussia (Franz Wilhelm Victor Christoph Stephan; born 3 September 1943) is a German businessman and member of the House of Hohenzollern, the former ruling imperial house of Germany and royal house of Prussia



The civil marriage ceremony of /fake/ Princess Máxima and Prince
 Willem-Alexander in the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam in
 2002



525 stockton since 1997.... my apt. 0ne st0ckt0n apple st0re 2003. my 30 birthday.

vera was at 25 in cannes with hercules. met angelica h0uston and her husband .... geremy thomas


they killed great angelica husband.
valera died at 52. in 2000. and criminal russian wh0 
st0le my ph0t0s.........

wh0 vera met in 0ct0pus

they need t00 be killed. vera has n0 insterest in this russian mafia pe0ple.

need t0 g0 t0 jail.

they st0le my ph0t0s. my i.p.

criminal mafia arrived in 2006 need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


and in  pig0zzis h0use  killed many pe0ple...... was death..... they killed ....

 and reas0n f0r death 0f heath leger. 

and ruslana k0rshun0va.
and this
and they tried t0 kill me and they 

they have n0 right t0 my life.

ugly putin. 


tried t0 kill me . ugly mafia. they all have n0 right t0 play.

they d0nt kn0w h0w. they kill pe0ple.

 putin did all ter0rist attacks. that my v and he did crime. 
have n0 right  t0 d0 any 0f that.
mafia and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

FRENCH PRESENT NIKOLAS  SARKOZY.



three children and teacher and tree soldiers...


WE NOT SOLDIERS. 

Soldiers are Vladimir... Victor... Galina Semenzova /she got blind/....

 

alexey sannikov lives in aksyonova 13 ( no connection to my peacock)  any mafia  ugly nelli
aksyonova  they is criminal mafia and her sister ugly  AND FAKE linda also...

criminal producer dmitry lesnevsky.
 1973 - Creation of Les Must de Cartier by Robert Hocq with Alain-Dominique Perrin.

YEAR I WAS BORN..1973

hercules bellville they ALREADY KILLED.

and after that I started to hear:  seichas on tebe vsyo zdelaet......he will do it.. in a  negative way. who was it?

and then chiliyanz invited criminal ugly fake mafia linda ( who has no connection to Vera, bill gate apple google or anything)  where I was there for the meeting...



and they tried to kill me. who WAS IT? 


because they put on him zebra shirt.... they have no connection to my zebra and my peacock...

1997  and mick jagger ( and my private dinner)  went to make parfume// they sold them my photos without permission. who doing that? and they tried to killl me and they ended up in apple store on my street. she will buy me new rolex? they have no connection to apple.

now she must.  they putmy zebra on them their parents worked in the army ? ...has no connection to my life ....stockton .... tunnel I pod...... Vera above the tunnel.  on 2nd floor semenzov..... they killed oleg .....vladimir alive....

and putin in not for me.. he is against me.


2009. cannes. after meeting dmitry lesnevskiy ...russian mafia tried to kill me. 

alexey sannikov lived in mongoliya looks like dmitry lesnevsky...

when it was my pan a vision and my film needed to be made... not lady gaga's project. from my room 403.

Oleg from 2 floor. not floor 3 floor.

they use my ph0t0s t0 select putin and he didnt give m0ney. they need t0 g0 away.



my uncle 1951 serpuh0v. h0use 33.
born 3rd of  may 1948.  My uncle Valera under Acacia.
fr0m 1997.

they put jean pig0zzi...in my apt. 0n my time and place..... and thats crime.

with0ut asking...

1h. 10 min. m0viemakers 1973.

2002 vera gave pig0zzi script in cannes.

they tried t0 kill me and  they tried d0 pig0zzi star. /because he g0t island fr0m my m0thers ph0t0 with0ut my permissi0n/

they killed herucules and angelicas h0ust0n  husband.  killed my father...
????

Laurene Powell Jobs (born 1963) ......cvs... FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE.

terravera. vera need help. 

pigozzi jean cristofer? princess japan c?

1997 payed her m0ney. 



2003 criminal ted with criminal fake ugly 0n my place pe0ple. they had n0 right.

they need t0 be killed. f0r attempt t0 kill me.  pigozzi need to pay. better if someone will kill him.

because he tried to kill me, by going to ted with fake and ugly savoy.
pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex in 2005. dec. /king?/ and he need t0 g0 t0 jail. they killed hercules.

in alameda lived guy fr0m 0bninsk arty0m.

New Sushi King

2661 Blanding Ave
Ste E

(at Broadway) 
AlamedaCA 94501

1996. 0 maganda. / vera and vera g0t bigest sulary../

girl lena lia is ugly mafia and katya with her t00. and they need t0 get 0ut 0f my life.

and 0f every0nes life.

lena liya...vera   vs




Murat Ismailovich Nasyrov had child lia in 1997 killed 2007.

barak 0bama

Children
Malia (born 1998)
Sasha (born 2001)



vs

lia is n0t my m0ther.

vera n0t  friends with   lena  and kaya  / tatu?/
vera 1997. sf. ca. academy 0f art.

Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange

and they made maxima meet Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, Prince of The Netherlands, Prince of Orange-Nassau, Jonkheer of Amsberg

 because when vera made wish as a child f0r new year

what will be name 0f my husband  in the future and called s0me rend0m number... alexander answered.

how did they know?

Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime ( born 13 October 1972)


they cant g0 against my life.



13  0ct. fake princess g0t cancer  2007 prist pascal

fake 13 October 
fake with fake linda 0n time 0f my film. mafia tried t0 kill me. 

mafia and need t0 live me al0ne. h0use f0r h0use ?  we d0nt need them.




fake ..... if real... w0uld n0t be 0n my way.  they pr0h0r0v.... away fr0m me please.... 

and they /putin and all 0f them/


 didnt me m0ney t0 make my film in japan.



vera princess s0l0. fr0m ge0rge lucas star wars.

Grand Duke George Mikhailovich of Russia (Russian: Georgiy Mikhailovich RomanovRussian Cyrillic:Георгий Михайлович Романов; born 13 March 1981)
fake
0ksana vasilenk0 b0rn in march. wh0 put her 0n my time?
fake
pv0.

when its..... and they manipulated all 0ur life.  and they tried t0 kill me. and that is crime.

2003. 13 june.  33. / dress/


and sant0ri. my m0ther fr0m 

serpuh0v. fr0m h0use 33. 

japan 1 ban kanji. rosoku. ?



blue canary. 1983 japanese s0ng


??? Princess Máxima of the Netherlands,
my grandmther zelenina  in blackland..
Princess Máxima of the Netherlands
criminal chid alexia b0rn .... fr0m criminal and  fake maxima. 

Her Royal Highness Princess Alexia Juliana Marcela Laurentien born 26 June 2005

and ugly alexia need t0 be killed. vera h0pe she will be killed. 

ugly pig0zzis lawyer child  alexia tried t0 kill me with criminal zhuk0va mafia. and they n0t leaving me al0ne.
and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

hercules intr0duced me t0 pig0zzi and they killed herules and they tried t0 kill me and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 



they sent me mafia ugly criminal pe0ple. katya is n0t my m0ther.

they have n0thing t0 d0 with my life. her ugly child need t0 be killed . they killed many pe0ple. 

what they d0ing l d0nt kn0w. need t0 g0 t0 t0 jail

ekaterina makar0va. 


gall0 made film with 0ut my 0k.

he can't tell what to do.. he is after my photos....

pig0zzi 0n my time. and tried t0 kill me. they st0le my r0lex and killed my relatives. g0t island fr0m my m0ther hats.....

and did crime d0ing my  525...

gynaecologist. his father died when he  was 12. he need t0 g0 t0 jail f0r trying t0 kill me with

2009

?????

baby h0rse 
king  lived in the 1950s

he with me

Gérard Depardieu and  Carole Bouquet. /buke/




in mem0ry 0f baby h0rse 
king 

 sushi h0rse...uma.... what pr0hr0v d0ing ? 

vera princess s0l0



after cannes 1999 my and my m0thers shirt with0ut my 0k and my m0thers 0k is 0n svetlana chenskaya.


we didnt like sveta. she is stupid.






1999



 2009 russian mafia pig0zzi and mafia mic jagger did crime.  they tried t0 kill me.

and they need t0 pay me f0r taking my time. and they killed my relative with russian ugly mafia in la.

it was time f0r my film . 2009. they killed hercules. they didnt n0tice? ilana shulman

mafia aslan. alexei kalin0vich was direct0r in sch00l 10.  /vera fr0m 7 t0 15 years 0ld sch00l 10/

in 89 jan. vera went t0
sch00l 9. f0r 1.5 years...

???





ugly tatu 

and  all p0dnebesnaya need t0 cl0sed t.a.t.u. they killed many chinese pe0ple.

vera lives 0n st0ckt0n and pine. and they tried t0 kill me and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 



my grand father vladimir was born in kalinovo..../0ne piece/ 


????? what mafia jail pe0ple vasilenk0 0ksana d0ing here. they need t0 be killed.

they n0t my king 0r anyne0ne.

if they started that they need t0 pay me.

f0r injuries. and that is ugly.
mafia did that and they need t0 g0 t0 jail 

because they tried t0 kill me and that is wr0ng.

pig0zzi need  t0 g0 t0 jail. 




we wanted green alcatras... mafia ugly need t0 make cult 0ut 0f jail. vera d0ent need that. 1972.

irina bur0va 0r marina mam0nt0va? 1972.  mafia. 

they have n0 right t0 play with my cards against me.

and they need t0 away fr0m my space and fr0m  my life. 

2009.   was time f0r my film .  525 ? jean pig0zzi?   vera is n0t jean pig0zzi. 

and vera is 0ne wh0 lived in 525 and russian mafia tried t0 kill me and  made me m0ve 0ut. 


?????



shean pen lives in sf. and vera didnt like furniture st0re behind apple st0re. 0n st0ckt0n 0ne.

mick jagger and sean pen is my pen. m j s p. / breasts japan svechina princess.

means princess anneta needed t0 make m0nument/ thats cia. 



my n0se with  imp0tent pig0zzi and mick jagger in 08

and ugly mafia fr0m russia child 0f lawyer 0f ugly pig0zzi.

my 0ther and me. an?

my 10th sch00l.

what they doing in my shirt?

2002 bef0re vera met pig0zzi.


ugly aksenva t0ilet with tw0 ugly children . they t00k my m0thers shirt and dubr0vka.....

and her ugly ugly fake linda sister als0. they ended up nelli in apple st0re st0ckt0n 0ne after they tried t0 kill me.

they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 any apple. they killed steve j0bs.

2002 after vera met pig0zzi.

they t00k my shirt fr0m 1999 cannes  and they killed hercules.

aksy0nva has n0 c0nnectin t0 my life and t0 my m0ther 0r father..  h0use f0r h0use 0r wh0?


gate 16 alexander. /mafia/


they tried t0 kill b0th 0f us. they need t0 g0 jail 


and they put my dress 0n m0nique. and she sm0cking p0t.  



after my meeting mick jagger...... misha savchenk0 / he was in b0uling/  was walking with girl similar t0 mick jaggers.../type/


and they killed michael jacks0n.



m j ps



h0w this happened?  criminal greek pe0ple.   marina.... vera started t0 hear  marina fr0m 1999.

russian mafia did that. 

means they need t0 be killed.  they d0ing crime.

ugly criminal mafia bullshit. get they fuck 0ut 0f my life.

vera has n0 any c0nnecti0n t0 any marina.  and this stupid marina need t0 pay me. 

vera has her 0wn life and hates greek mafia. and they tried t0 kill me.


and my film st0pped in 2004............ and my b00ks and water .....and  etc....didnt get made....

thats  crime.

at0mic......

exept 0f listening t0 criminal alexia and mafia abran0vich and zhuk0va wh0 need t0 be in jail.

they needed t0 intr0duce me t0 jacks0n.



he g0t never land in 1988...f0r flying strippers...... / I w0uld give him my and pig0zzis ph0t0 
b00k  flying strippers.....and keds ..../



they killed him. 


and they f0und w0jcicki. but she cant get my identity and my 23 and me. / and my m0ney/



kalin0v0

???





vera already met friend Liev Schriber in 2005 in telluride. they keep killing.

Everything Is Illuminated (2005) vera 32 means 5. vera 

l00ks f0rward that selyan0v will find m0ney f0r her film.

cb

 0pus 0ne
.........

1974

 The winery was founded as a joint venture between Baron Philippe de Rothschild of Château Mouton Rothschild and Robert Mondavi to create a single Bordeaux style blend based upon Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.

1973. Obninsk.
Opus One Winery is a winery in OakvilleCaliforniaUSA.



Founded
1978 vera 5 years 0ld.
1982 when it was named Opus One



Rothschild

1979.

svechina vera /in english/ ..... they made in 77.
Doctor Zhivago......Im alive. december 1973. TAIPEI.

usa f0r africa.


0ne 0f my grandmother az /a.e.svechina/. african zebra. 

fr0m blackland.

2003
since 1997. 
they killed jacks0n.

because ugly russian mafia is  n0t in jail. 

1998. actor gorai san. i means good.  they did al gore on the time for my film. inconvinient truth....

2007 Nobel Peace Prize for "informing

 the world of the dangers posed by

 climate change."

alameda? and Al gore is on the board of directors of Apple. WHY IS HE NOT HELPING ME NOW?


 my apt 160 my apt in 0bninsk. 1601 facebook. mark need to pay me. he didnt ask me before he made money using my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment