Wednesday, March 28, 2012



may 26  they put my shirt 0n sveta.... she was b0rn may 8. and they put ugly criminal  linda bahmane
in 2009.....  and they tried t0 kill me.  she will get me knew r0lex 0r she will be killed.



vera wanted to make m0nument. they didnt let me. they tried t0 kill me.

did crime c0pp0la. and n0w what? they d0nt kn0w me anym0re

after they used me t0 make g00gle pr0ducts. and they killed j0bs steve.

2009/ my theme 0f my film..... / 

that was suppost to be my movie merchendize.../ my idea from my expirience// 

lady gaga made that with0ut asking..../ 

they made steve jobs. I never heard about him before. maybe 0nes fr0m t0m.


In 1997, John performed a rewritten version of the song as a tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales.

Mr. McNamara was appointed General Counsel for the CIA in November 1997 by President Clinton. 

The General Counsel is the chief legal officer of the CIA. The General Counsel serves as the legal advisor to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and is responsible for the sound and efficient management of the legal affairs of the CIA. The General Counsel is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate, a requirement added in the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1997.





2003. 0ne stockton. f0r my birthday.

google made illegally....1998.



nori was working for ys


1999. my shirt taken illegally together with my 23 and me. /from my personal macys card/

and my m0ney. and they need t0 buy me new r0lex. 0r get my 0ld 0ne.




b0th from my apt.


richard g0t necker island in 1979. fr0m my m0thers h0use. 

they br0ck my neck...

because they made illegally g00gle and they st0le my identity cards.


1994. new otani. yotsuya. tokyo. dohan.



The Lion King is a 1994 American animated musical adventure film produced
 by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures.


-simba?

BART - San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit

mataichir0 yamam0t0. 

- chikatetsu /since 1998/



 1973: Matatabi; Visions of Eight. 

1957: Man in densha. 

Ichikawa Kon..../my 15 gate my mother was 15/. mr suzuki  ichikawa.

1974 vera. papa taken ph0t0. 17....... gate....

1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..

 Yohji yamamoto

Yamamoto became an influential fashion designer after making his Paris debut in 1981.

vera was 8 years 0ld.


my film prduction 0f  last train from roppongi was stopped in 2004. 


1h. 10 min.


book. 

2005. EPIC.

illegally made from my room 1601. 
Facebook.svg


The Annual "Billionaires' Dinner" (upgraded from last year's "Millionaires' Dinner") was held on Thursday, February 18th at Cibo in Monterey.


1999. killed hercules and they cut trees in front 0f my apt.

vera 25.

1979

1999


2003 / my 30 birthday/  for unknown to vera reason ... 

 / my address where vera paying rent 650 
dollars a month. / 
1965. my fair lady 8 0scars.

yuri has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my film in japan.

and farmville is illegal.



pigozzi turns my 525  into criminal rapist 52 5 /pigozzi born in  1952/  

with island from my mothers hat from 1962 ....



 and they with russian mafia  tried to kill me in 2009. 

and they killed my father in 2007 and 3 0f my reltives in 

2010. they killed steve jobs too. criminal case. and they torchure me with russian mafia.

and he need to go to jail. russian mafia I hate. when they will pay me?

they brock my credit history. and waisted my time.  ugly children 0lga g0t.



2005 rapist pigozzi.  pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex.

opened shop in tokyo in 2008.  when it is my 7. in 2008 vera was 34. 

killed herules

my monument to my breast 

part of my project.

my dd. todd. 


and my photo book. 2009 vera paid for school.  her parents waiting when vera makes film get married has children.......



2009 mick jagger in my shirt and they did crime.



r0eg
Think different.

my message t0 me




they needed t0 think 0f taking me t0 get my m0ney.  

because they made me disable and l have n0 m0ney.


/ and they will g0 t0 jail/

vera in tokyo 1993. stage name anetta. 

1996

saji san 2003. santory.

ginza.



160 my apt.




1h.10 min. film by vera svechina.  



Bathing Ape (or BAPE) is a Japanese clothing company founded by Nigo in 1993. 

Baby Milo. guru fr0m n0rway lived in 701 taylor.......in sf....










vera 0ne st0ckt0n. they killed steve jobs




1997. film sch00l. vera pays m0ney.


ugly r0yal family they g0t 0n my life .  what f0r? t0 damage with mafia. they mafia and have n0 life.

they get 0n my time. 





 marina karella.  natasha tsvetk0va is n0t part 0f my pr0ject. she is criminal.

she never lived in my apt. and wh0 attacked me I d0nt kn0w. mafia. russian . vera has n0 mafia friends.

I d0nt want mafia in my life. they mafia in japan. they bad pe0ple.  get 0ut that fr0m my life.

 l have right  n0t t0 have that ugly in my life. they nevery negative and bad pe0ple.

vera d0est want them in my life.


russian tvvetkva vera has n0 interest t0 have in life... why they put this all in my life....

i d0nt get their life. they get in my life with bad intenti0ns. they all need t0 g0 0ut.....

kill natasha. and vera happy n0w her br0ther killed and father als0. and she need t0 be killed t00. 

this natasha is  russian mafia in t0ky0. vera d0esnt like them all. 


ugly black pe0ple in my h0me. bringing bad luck. they get in peple life t0 suck fr0m that life.


abram0vich? n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my apt. mafia did that


ugly mafia. 



when it was about my film. they killed my friend and relatives.

they made film from my film....

cannes film festival 2009

f0r my film with0ut mafia. this is clean.

11 years old.  ted.

2009. cat0lic?




they g0t jeal0us.. the baby 0n the ic0n was in 0range cl0th..

and they tried t0 kill me. 

Sanrio. Hello Kitty (ハローキティ Harō Kiti?)  (full name Kitty White)

 first designed by Yuko Shimizu.

flying strippers 

Y

Yōji Yamamoto




my dvd hello kitty broke down.

ugly criminal rapist pifg0zzi and abram0vich in m0sc0w with criminal 
alexia nejelski and zhuk0va darya in criminal garazh

they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


that was my garazh. they didnt ask and they killed jacks0n and 
g0t illegaly chelsy fr0m my street. 

need t0 be killed. f0r atempt t0 kill me and f0r killing 3 my relatives.

she has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 anything in my life.

and alexia need t0 g0 t0 jail. she killed my aunt with russian mafia . 




Benihana (Japanese language "Safflower" ) my m0ther 1964


always pe0ple where jeal0us .....0f my m0thers family life....since her childh00d.....

and ugly mafia wh0 tried t0 kill me .... zuk0va and they h0pe they in jail ...l h0pe cia wakes up and kills them

zhuk0va dated safin... what c0necti0n she and her mafia father has with my m0ther n0thing.

they criinal ugly mafia and need t g0 t0 jail. w0ud be great funeral.  abram0vich and zhuk0va funeral.

they killed many pe0ple.

they will always be ugly mafia . and they need t0 leave me al0ne. 

zhuk0va ugly.... and they all ugly...... family 0f mafia.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment