Sunday, March 4, 2012

In 1981  Prince Jaime Bernardos parents decided to divorce. Together with his mother and his siblings 
he then moved to the Soestdijk Palace (Baarn), the then residence of the queen .









they st0pped my film. 2004


h0use 33. l was 33

???? 

1973. vera

1973. Obninsk.

Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime (born 13 October 1972) is the second son and third child of Princess Irene of the Netherlands and late Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma, and is member of the Royal and Ducal House of Bourbon-Parma, as well of the Dutch Royal Family. The prince is heir to the headship of the House of Bourbon-Parma. Currently he is a Dutch diplomat.



 SVECHINA VERA

HSL and HSV are the two most common cylindrical-coordinate representations of points in an RGB color model, which rearrange the geometry of RGB in an attempt to be more intuitive and perceptually relevant than the cartesian (cube) representation. They were developed in the 1970s for computer graphics applications, and are used for color pickers, in color-modification tools in image editing software, and less commonly for image analysis and computer vision.

MOVIEMAKERS.

jean pigozzi rapist (already got island from my mothers hat.. and black art collection from my ancle valery)  with fake artco going to the concert about meeting my father and mother in 1966 (2008) killed my father and Hercules Bellville.
and he had n0 right t0 make things 0n my time in japan. fr0m my b00k.

j. pig0zzi is n0t me. he went t0 vegas 2008 t0 see elt0n j0hn. when it was my time t0 g0  1973 candle in the wind..../my last name/



1999. j. pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex in 2005.
he need t0 g0 t0 jail. he is with russian mafia. 

2008 .

and russian mafia tried t0 kill me.  l started t0 hear  russian ...this is 0lga. 
that was vera. / I didnt kn0w what they d0ing/

this is n0t 0lga and they need t0 g0 t0 

jail. 

????

what ugly artc0 d0ing there? wh0 pig0zzi is? rapist and they killed hercules. and they tried t0 kill me.

pigozzi is not my mother.  and he is n0t my father. vera didnt like fake artc0 fr0m  1 min. 

they n0t fr0m my h0use. they n0t fr0m my m0vie.


vera sechina has n0 interest in 0bninsk  0lya g0nina... irina bur0va / fr0m br0wn bunny 0f vincent gall0 made behind my back fr0m my ph0t0../

margarita severskaya.  l d0nt get in their life. they d0nt need t0 get in mine.


need t0 be killed with zhuk0va and mafia fr0m russia. 
they made me  disable and they need t0 be killed. abram0vich pig0zzi zhuk0va 0bninsk mafia did that. get this ugliness 0ut 0f my life and put this in jail. 


they st0le my ph0t0s when my life has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 their life.

and they tried t0 kill me.

lm n0t marina. many pe0ple kn0w me.

lm n0t cristina. lm n0t svetlana..l n0t 0lga.

evil pascal is there. mamm0th?


 instead of telling me ab0ut the concert because 0f my parents meeting
in 1966 and me going there.. mafia ugly fat imp0tent pig0zzi .....

mick jagger need t0 pay me.  he didnt ask.



russlana k0rshunva felt d0wn.

then they tried t0 kill me. /russians.../ they killed steve j0bs/

fr0m tetsuya t0 anetta /my stage name/


2009 present f0r me. anetta....... and  MY FILM..   LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONgi aka ASOBI  

 and l needed t0 get m0ney t0 make my film.





2009




"Top of the World" is the name of a 1972 song by The Carpenters. Originally recorded for and released on the duo's 1972 studio album A Song for You, .

a song for you I made  short film in 1998................2008 elton john was in Las vegas,.Pigozzi got on my life and he need to go to jail. pigozzi went to las vegas to see elton john. 

2008 he is not me.

they put wr0ng name 0n that h0tel.

 last train fr0m r0pp0ngi.


1996. japan.



and I wanted t0 make anetta wine.




and RUSSIAN MAFIA tried to kill me. after vera met mick jagger in 09



2003 pig00zzi did crime in ted with ugly fake 0lga. c0ming in my shirt. then w0jcicki g0t my t shirt...

 in 2006. and my 23 and me.. fr0m my macys card and 

wjcicki g0t investment after

 russian mafia tried t0 kill me in 09 and they killed  

bretney anne merfy and my aunt.. and criminal russian pe0ple st0le my ph0t0s and time. and they made me disable f0r 2 years.

and they hurt my face. its criminal case. 

and they made me put my things to lombard..... 

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 



I dont get it.  and rapist pigozzi need to go to jail and for attempt to kill meand taking without permission island from my mothers hat. means he is mafia and they need t0 jail.and pigozzi need to pay for using me and my mother .

1 didnt like ugly artco from 1st minute. in 2005. they fake and criminal and need t0 get 0f my life.


ugly artc0 n0t  is my m0ther. they killed  steve j0bs. my m0ther hates pe0ple like that.


 2002. Hercules. my mother  had friend in  serpuh0v lucya kavalyova with dog jim that I liked. and jimmy buffet. 


 prostitute margarita from obninsk. is  not my friend. has no connection to my life.
 0bninsk mafia need t0 be killed.  they pr0h0r0v... and putin..... pr0hr0v is n0t me and they did crime calling his c0mpany with my name. l hate criminal russian mafia.

and they need t0 leave me al0ne.





my green card say 1B6.  2007. Apple logo made from my photo in 1977.
--------------------------------------------------

they tried t0 kill me.....  bering straight.

mafia:

they need t0 g0 t0 jail.


they fake and ugly:

we have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 bering straight .  they didnt need t0 be there. with marina..

and criminal 0lesya. they need t0 be killed. what kamasutra? 

it's not for children.

russian mafia: ugly band .... vulcan number ...... 20 00 and they tried t0 put 

ugly mafia child 0lesya.... in my life. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

g00d they killed marina and they nee t0 kill m0re 0f that mafia.

kill 0rl0va and the rest.. 0r put them t0 jail.   59 my m0ther had hair in her finger. ilya t0shinsky.


2003.... it?



"Beautiful Girl" was the fifth, internationally released single from the 1992 album
 Welcome to Wherever You Are, by Australian rock band INXS.

INXS (pronounced "in excess", InXS) are an Australian rock band,
 formed as The Farriss Brothers in 1977 in Sydney, New South Wales. 


my nose dokodemo doa..... and we have doraemon doctor..... in japan. 
0k a da... I went to visit. = noda seiko.
ntt hospital.

0 ka da...




vera in 1973




sf... mafia need t0 leave me al0ne and they need t0 pay me.



and they did crime. and they need t0 pay me.  and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

they n0t 0.  they n0 b0dy.

they tried t0 kill me and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

2003 my time t0 g0 t0 ted. my st0ckt0n 1.  they killed  steve j0bs. they n0t me.

n0 thank y0u. I would answer if they w0uld ask me if they can g0 there 0n my time in my shirt.
no.

I would go myself.

atarimae. they not kings. they got kicked out. ( I had no idea) 

after my meeting jean pigozzi .

1995 la
elithabeth from england...and guy from nikaragua.
  m0viemakers..... 1973


won the role of C. J. Parker on Baywatch, a role she played between 1992 and 1998. Anderson pamela ....

todd...

l w0n. and they did crime.

 build in 1961 in SF. My mother was born Jan. 19.  day of Kreshenie of jesus... and B is Bepa....? .....


Russian’s Orthodox Church celebrates Epiphany,  the baptism of Jesus Christ by John the Baptist in the Jordan River,  on January 19.  

In old Russian tradition, believers and enthusiasts jump into icy water through holes  in the ice and snow,   usually made in the form of a cross.  

Normally a priest blesses the water.   Many believe that the temperature plummets every winter on Epiphany, leading to the term “Epiphany frosts.”

1950.
1950.

MY MOTHER OR ME DID NOT ALLOWED to use my life and my 

mothers life to make products and money.

WE HAVE NO KATE in my mothers or fathers family. 

they have VERA. kate need t0 be killed.


THIS IS NEED TO CLOSE AND THEY NEED TO PAY ME.

THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES AND TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2009.

I SAID NO. I HATE THAT USER:

we d0 n0t have kate.


For the past 15 years, a dedication to research and development has kept her at
 the forefront of skin wellness, and her intuitive approach continues to set her apart. 
Committed to innovative new products and the continuous creation of revolutionary treatments, the name Kate Somerville has become synonymous with complexion perfection.

IN 2007 they put this CRIMINAL BRAND IN NUMAN MARCUS 150 Stockton str.  SF.

I lived in 525 STOCKTON STR. since 1975.


15 years ago means 1997 when I started ACADEMY OF ART IN SF. MY LIFE is not belong

 to ACADEMY OF ART. neither to Kate summerville.


CRIMINAL AND NEED TO GO TO JAIL: UGLY CRIMINAL 
need to go to jail. 

THIS need to die: and they need to pay me.

THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION TO ME.  and my m0thers dubr0vka. they fucked
 up ph0t0s in my h0use .

and that is crime. trying t0 make my m0ther in dubr0vka childh00d
  l00king like  nikitas child. they manipulated. 


that was n0t ab0ut nikitas child. its ab0ut crime. they make in my apt.
 160. we never had kate 0f any kind there.

nikita is n0t fr0m 160 0r 33. 0r anywhere . mafia manipulate him. 

l d0nt fuck in her h0use.


she makes bad cream.   need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

ugly w0man:

they have no connection to us and cant 

use us to make money. l d0nt like that.

1993. vera

we have 
Cle de Peau BEAUTE
nina and


Vera SVECHINA 1980. we have blue roses....0n 0ur dress

2005.  55 years later....


VERA in CA. AFTER RUSSIAN MAFIA COMPANY STOPPED MY FILM.  LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI aka ASOBI in 2004. THEY TRIED TO KILL ME IN 2009. 

with excuse of not having money.



Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 2002

                                            1999 Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

my granmothers last name was Zelenina. GREEN.
NATALI in green  IS WRONG CASTING. ( IT'S VERA  
( 1988 Little Vera... )


The word "mademoiselle" was "executed" in France for a similar sexist reason. 
The word originates from the word "virgin," 

made fr0m my m0ther h0use.

 richard wants to present me air plane.....

I will write on aiplane "FLYING STRIPPERS".

and soon it will became the most popular 
airline in the world. /I d0nt want richards h0use t0 burn/

on place of Concorde
 1976
Concorde entered service in 1976 and continued commercial flights for 27 years. retired 2003.

I was 30

0ne st0ckt0n.

since 1997


my m0ther never been in usa.




I was 27.  in 2000.  I got this card. I arived to usa at 23 . O was in chicago
0n 0pra...
 In 1990 I entered MGIK.
 ??? they (who?) were against me going to school..... ???

Air France Flight 4590 was a Concorde flight operated by Air France which was scheduled to run from Charles de Gaulle International Airport near Paris, to John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. On 25 July 2000, it crashed in Gonesse, France.

1999. I was 25. Born in June.

they killed hercules. and pig0zzi with abram0vich berez0vsky zhuk0va and putin  need t0 g0 t0 jail.



 go is  ne sergey selyanov and steven spielberg....

and olga gonina was born in JULY 17.  /nick name gonya)  got baby gena in 2009 from MGIK.

and  from my script last train from roppongi. they cheated.

Vera  = GO NINA AND GO DADDY. 

we dont need fake ugly criminal to take place.

WE HAVE OLGA DOROZHKINA. wife of anatoliy ivanovich bulanov who got killed in 2010.

1950
  1950.
 Empress Michiko (皇后美智子 Kōgō Michiko), formerly Michiko Shōda (正田 美智子 Shōda Michiko, born 20 October 1934) is the wife and consort of Emperor Akihito, the current monarch of Japan. In August 1957, she met then-Crown Prince Akihito on a tennis court at Karuizawa.

it was time for  GO VERA. 

they cheated....

and torchured my mother.
and they tried to kill me...

that was prohorov and rita was gonina's friend. They have no connection
 to me. neither irina block is real.  and google is criminal.

and they tried to kill me in dec 2009 and 19th dec. and killed bretney
 anne merfy in dec.20. morning.

january 19 my mothers birthday. they did one month before.

?????
I dont need Olga gonina.  they n0t my family. 

 they 0nly t0rchure my m0her and me. l d0nt like her . n0t my friend.

they had margarita friend. they didnt need to get in my life.


her child is angelina and gena...
and russian mafia tried to kill me in 2009 after I got OSCAR NOMINATION

and I met with MICK JAGGER. 

 they tried to kill me in sf. and they killed my aunt.


san jose....


Destiny's Child were an American R&B girl group whose final line-up comprised Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. Formed in 1997. 


when I started academy film school.


and I wanted to make game. they tried t0 kill me. mafia....

BONO LOST. 

he is wr0ng  but they continue doing crime and going his wrong way. mafia criminal way...


No Line on the Horizon is the twelfth studio album by rock band U2. Released on 27 February 2009,

criminal album

No comments:

Post a Comment