Tuesday, April 24, 2012


1976.... vera .....woman in shirt skirt........1988. l00king f0r w0man.....


Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.


December 17, 1976.... dec. my  apple logo?????





TBS (Turner Broadcasting System) and my tina turner....  Tina Turner - Private Dancer 1984 


vera 11. 






vera made b00k.... mafia fr0m russia.........did crime....


 st0le my ph0t0s and they tried t0 kill me.




The Verrazano-Narrows Bridge / they talk about russia akulina zelenina...topaz/  is a double-decked suspension bridge that connects the boroughs of Staten Island and Brooklynin New York City at the Narrows, the reach connecting the relatively protected upper bay with the larger lower bay.





its completion in 1964.......











1999. vera svechina 25.......


vera came to make movie in japan. last train fr0m r0pp0ngi....



photographer from 0gonyok. hercules leaving...

 Suntory was founded in 1899.

they killed my d0g in russia. mafia....... wh0 d0ing that....?

apple l0g0 made in 1977. fr0m veras ph0t0.




New YorkNew York (Theme song, 1977) 





1979
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)

1999

vera ph0t0.

vera want t0 make film. gave pig0zzi script in 2002. 

1h.10 min.

last train fr0m r0pp0ngi


then criminal pig0zzi with criminal greek ugly mafia. 2003. ted. my apple store. my time.



they didnt care.

they prepered crime. 

hercules didnt like 0lga.. ugly game.... they play....

that was my time. and they killed many pe0ple.

0ld rich pigozzi no body to me. 0ther ugly pers0n als0... he in my shirt. they went 0n my time.

with0ut my 0k.  they decleared war... t0 me. t0 vera svechina. ?


Johnny Is The Boy For Me  (1953).




my m0ther and vera....... vera b0rn 1973....










what they came f0r?  they mafia.......


2005

pig0zzi pushed vera t0 sex. and th0ught its  0k. 

 p0lice said he is bad man.  place in jail.


 his h0use  already  was my h0use....


micr0s0ft. 30 years 0f micr0s0ft.....vera......bill gates... my gate....

made  1 billi0n lawyer...... he guilty. / they live in king c0unty...../




they manipulated ph0t0... pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex.  and they  tried t0 kill me. in 2009.

they st0le my ph0t0s....put criminal mafia fr0m russia... wh0 has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 me and my life.

rapist pig0zzi went t0 japan. 0n my place. l didnt all0wed him. 


they didnt let me my film...they killed my father. put them t0 jail.


it must be y0u.... pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex.  when it was ab0ut my film.


biographical film, or biopic is a film that dramatizes the life of an actual person or people. They differ from films “based on a true story”.

in that they attempt to comprehensively tell a person’s life story or at least the most historically important years of their lives.


vera  Lukas george.... Merchandising.... and they didnt let me d0 anything

its my galaxy empire....




Galactic’s North Star.






2005.

todd solondz. 
 sure, you can give him my e-mail. i hope things worked out well for you in 
 moscow--your movie idea sounds so good--especially if you star in it! i send 
 you a big hug from new york. todd
hi vera! i'm here! i'm staying at the HOTEL BALTSCHUG KEMPINSKI. the phone # 
 here is +7( 095) 230 6500. room #624. it's a little late, and i don't 
 want to disturb you, but if you're up, please feel free to call me after 
 11:30pm........xot

mgik and my m0ther breasts .... vera..my film and my b00k. they st0le my b00k.


my pr0ject.


last train fr0m r0pp0ngi. 1h.10 min.


b00k by vera /pig0zzi helped me/

but they didnt need t0 kill  my father ......./ wh0 did that/


because they put fake pe0ple in my life. behind my back..... all manipulated. 



Johnny Is The Boy For Me - Les Paul & Mary Ford (1953)




sexy book by Vera Svechina.


francis c0ppla and s0fia alive.....

we d0nt d0 denger0us sp0rts....



/ it all was ab0ut my film b00ks and perfume/


they st0le my b00k. 

they read my e mails and they criminal.


mafia ugly na0mi in my hat. pig0zzi with ugly artist in his h0me.  raped me and he tried t0 kill me.

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. vera is n0t na0mi. vera n0t with criminal peple.

ugly na0mi with criminal peple and she need t0  stay away fr0m vera with her mafia.


they tried t0 kill me. and na0i need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


they put nikita 0n my wedding. he n0t me. 

ugly  and na0mi  need t0 be killed.  they prepered crime. they have m0ney t0 d0 that. they tried t0 kill me. 

2007

na0mi need t0 pay me. vera much bigger star... na0mi mafia ..


and she shuld n0t be 0n any g00d c0mercial after russian mafia..zhuk0va did that t0 me.0r whever they are...

criminal.


who vera needed t0 meet in  2005 ? 


imperial stepani wr0te ab0ut brin and page..... 


why write if they mean that?



vera never met them.  / they never met vera/  ??????

 huge earthquake that hit Pakistan and India, 


Casualties79,000

dead 


The 2005 Kashmir earthquake was a major earthquake centered in Pakistan-administered Kashmir known as Azad Kashmir, near the city of Muzaffarabad, affecting Gilgit-Baltistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It occurred at 08:52:37 Pakistan Standard Time (03:52:37 GMT) on 8 October 2005. It registered a moment magnitude of 7.6 making

2006 criminal ugly w0jcicjki g0t my tshirt........at 33. my h0use... they did crime.

criminal sergey brin made illegal g00gle fr0m my life.... g0t married ....... with criminal w0jcicki. 

they st0le my identity...


and they put my hat 0n ugly mafia na0mi.....

pig0zzi needed t0 change.... he didnt.


ugly swis girl need t0 be 0ut 0f there. 

criminal na0mi  in my hat.

my name vera. 

ugly prince harry with criminal mafia... 

last train fr0m r0pp0ngi.

that mafia st0pped my film in russia in 2004 .

with me...  








and Elithabet ...



..........................................

in my apt.  


525 st0ckt0n. 

 criminal russian mafia natasha. she d0nt live there. never did.

they mafia and with irina bl0ck..when there n irina bl0ck... criminal andr0id...0f illegal  g00gle....


after criminal abram0vich g0t  chelsy fr0m bar near my h0use../ bar..  criminal brin..../

vera ab0ut  club..../ my film/




Chelsy Yvonne Davy (born 23 October 1985) is a Zimbabwean National who was the on-off girlfriend of Prince Harry of Wales from early 2004 to May 2010.




after princess irene g0t in 1999 place in sa.

when with jo menell  vera went to cannes .... before .....vera met alexander payne and alexander 0f holland met  maxima.... / vera/









Prince Harry has always said he would carry on the good works of his late mother Diana, Princess of Wales – and he is keeping to his word.

The Prince is keen to become  a patron of the Chain of Hope  charity, which provides treatment centres for children with heart diseases.

















and did crime and they mafia..... st0le my ph0t0s... killed my aunt h0pe..



friend 0f  criminal mafia   and fake dariya zhuk0va

ugly criminal na0mi...  and they tried t0 kill me and they put my nikita 0n my wedding...
in sf.....
in my place...and they nee t0 be killed. he is n0t 0n my place.

wh0 did that need t0 g0 t0 jail.  and pretty balerina my m0ther..

na0mi fake.... and ugly criminal.....naomi...

they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life.

1973 / vera was born/ First annual Suntory Open Golf 

Tournament held (continued until 2007).

vera likes golf.

wr0ngly disc0ntinued......


this photo was named earth automatically. 2007 may.


In February 2007, we announced the Virgin

 Earth Challenge 

 from my Autobiography


On Friday 09.02.2007 Sir Richard Branson launched the Virgin Earth Challenge, creating an opportunity for people to make history by helping to preserve history for many generations to come.


To achieve that goal Big History Project was launched at the 2011 TED conference at Long Beach, 
California on 2 March 2011.
The Big History Project was started by Bill Gates and David Christian to enable the global teaching of big history. 

vera gave pan to criminal naomi. souvenir . 

vera didnt kn0w criminal pe0ple bef0re.

1993

vera's water "flying strippers" not made.

mafia attacked vera in sf. in 2009

mafia made:

and they need to go to jail. I didn't allowed.

nina and petr married.
1967. anna sister of petr.


The State Quality Mark of the USSR (Russian: Государственный знак качества СССР, translit. Gosudarstvennyi znak kachestva SSSR) was the official Soviet mark for the certification of quality established in 1967.


Founded in 1999 in San Diego, California. /33/ my ......... they have
 no right. 


who doing that? 
galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..
 and 1988 anna wintour....

elena pleshivzeva n0t my aunt. n0t my relative..... and she was with sergey f0r 8 years....

then he and page made illegal g00gle with0ut asking me and did big harm. 

they ugly w0jcicki criminal and brainless g0t my identity and they tried t0 kill me.



my Jon Bon Jovi (born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.; March 2, 1962) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and actor........


Powell Jobs was appointed by President Barack Obama in December 2010 to be a Member of the White House Council for Community Solutions, which is charged with advising the President on the best ways to help communities across America solve important social challenges around education and job creation. The White House Council is Chaired by former Gates Foundation CEO Patty Stonesifer and also includes singer Jon Bon Jovi????


ugly fake criminal zhuk0va tried t0 kill me. g0t in my apt. with0ut my 0k. and criminal abram0mvich.

fr0m my apt in ca..... g0t team.... 2003.. when my apple st0re was made....f00r me... they didnt tell me...

vera hate mafia. ugly and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

mafia need t0 be killed.  


what they put inside me. they need t0 take that 0ut and that is illegal t0 d0. 


2009 Liver wh0? / j0bs steve didnt d0 anything against me. /they only didn't pay me yet/ and t0m luddy really wanted me t0 make my film /


vera svechina born 1973 ... candle in the wind was written in england.  


Shortly after purchasing the Cavaliers in 1983, the Gunds changed the team colors from wine and gold to burnt orange and navy blue. Furthermore, they officially adopted "Cavs" as a shorter nickname for marketing purposes, as it had been used unofficially by fans and headline writers since the team's inception.

The Cleveland Cavaliers (also known as the Cavs) are a professional basketball team
 based in Cleveland, Ohio.  0h.......44114 /my money/  

vera met gund in 1999

/ it d0esnt metter t0 vera/


                                                            George Gund Photography LLC


what sandra 0h doing there?


vera met alexander / film maker/ maxima met alexander 0f 0range... mafia.....

h0w mafia g0t there.....?

Oh and Payne

angelica w0rked in uen0 with girl tanya /sandra/. 

they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life and my m0ther 0r father. 


g00gle started 1998 illegally.

Oh and filmmaker Alexander Payne were in a relationship for five years. They married on January 1, 2003, separated in early 2005, and divorced in late 2006.

vera kn0ws n0thing  ab0ut that..  mafia did that?


t0m has...n0 c0nnecti0n t0 that... me t00...


h0w vera get her m0ney fr0m 1977 / 1997/

 Virgin Galactic Virgin Galactic announced today that VSS Enterprise has completed. 2010.

vera svechina.

russia svr..........

what day can Svechina vera petr0vna  get m0ney? and all rights t0 what made fr0m 33

/ st0ck/


and criminal mafia wh0 tried t0 kill me need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


Timothy D. "TimCook (born November 1, 1960) is the CEO of Apple. Cook
 joined Apple in March 1998 as SVP of Worldwide Operations 

Sir Jonathan Ive (SVP, Industrial Design)/ f0r iph0ne butt0n fr0m my scarf/


2007


criminal  fitzerald.... and h0w vera get her m0ney. / starting with 10 billi0n/ 
then.. then 1 billi0n   law suit.....  im right in any case..they l0st....


they did all illegally behind my back.... 


they have n0 right t0 t0uch my ph0t0 pr0jet 0r anything vera did

they tried t0 kill me ... and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

this made me disable f0r tw0 years. russian mafia and need t0 be killed.

vera fr0m mgik.  they n0t fr0m mgik. ugly mafia and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.  russian mafia.
friend 0f mafia zhuk0va.....


they tried t0 kill me and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

after cannes... when they already

started to kill me.  they did crime. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

that has n0 right t0 exist. 



2008
it was concert for me. because the light is mine..but pigozzi went with fake CRIMINAL artco....

mick jagger criminal. bef0re vera knew him.

we needed t0 sing next. 2009 russian mafia tried t0 kill me.


 mick jagger 0wns me m0ney f0r the c0ncert.


my shirt......????



cannes film festival 2009


and they tried t0 kill me.

need t0 g0 t0 jail.  t0 attempt t0 kill vera . pig0zzis friend. 

and killing 0ther pe0ple. they n0t imprtant. rapist pig0zzi asked her  and she had wr0ng  answer. alexia.

russian mafia they tried t0 kill me. they made me disable f0r tw0 years.

and they need t0 g0 t0 t0 jail. 

they killed jacks0n. jail time. russian mafia.

and will be killed. ugly alexia tried t0 kill me with 0rl0va and zhukva and they killed 0ther girls.

ruslana k0rshun0va. in 2008 and they killed marina mam0nt0va in 

2009.   my aunt in 2010.

alexia is russian mafia

and her place in jail. 

vera didnt like fake ugly mafia zhuk0va..... alexia n0 brain and liked zhuk0va. alexia has n0 say. 

and ugly russian mafia pig0zzi friends /ugly mafia dasha zhukova...ugly alexia...etc.... /  they killed hercules...  j0bs.... criminal people did crime against vera.......

gund? ....japanese magazine in 1998 gun with vera ....


2009 2010. they put in me what? when they tried t0 kill me. 

russian mafia. 

they tried t0 kill me. 

my h0use 33 they use and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

my apt.  1601 faceb00k....

they have n0 right t0 anything 0f mine.

they tried t0 kill me in 525 st0ckt0n 403.


and they put nikita 0n my  wedding ph0t0 

he didnt attend my wedding.

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

wh0 did that... russian mafia.


and that was the sculpture in 2009.




they did all 0posit and they need t0 g0 t0 jail

they killed many pe0ple . ....

including 

In the summer of 1993, Jackson was accused of child sexual abuse by a 13-year-old boy named Jordan Chandler and his father, Dr. Evan Chandler, a dentist. 

Jackson, the prince states in his filed claim, moved to Bahrain /for nose paradise my perfume dohan/  on June 29, 2005, some 16 days after the pop star’s acquittal on charges of child molestation and conspiracy.




ame ame fure fure m0tt0 fure......watashin0 ii hit0 zurete k0i......... ame

rika 



last train fr0m r0pp0ngi. 1h. 10 min. Lera...... / 15no yoru/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment