Sunday, April 22, 2012




1997 vera want t0 make m0vie

ken 
there l met.....

SAG President

2009–present Ken Howard 


Kenneth Joseph "Ken" Howard, Jr. (born March 28, 1944) is an American actor, best known for his roles as Thomas Jefferson in1776 and as basketball coach and former Chicago Bulls player Ken Reeves in the television show The White Shadow


ugly mick girlfriend made make up 0n my time.

what mafia behind that?

they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life. wh0 put them 0n my way.

ugly makar0va with criminal cuban husband and deff ugly  child  mafia .....turkey mafia....ugly mafia need t0 be killed.

have n0 c0nnectin t0 my life. they ugly.....  fr0m beginning.......in 1996.

till the end.

mafia ugly girl. didnt need t0 be in my life at all. wh0 put her there. what mafia.

they 0wn me m0ney n0w t00.... f0r my time. 


they mafia they killed jackson....

g0 daddy? crminal.... and they killed bellville....

 Scott fake and criinal.

Despite their difference in height (she's 6'4", he's 5'10"), Mick Jagger and L'Wren Scott have been together since 2001, when they met while working together on a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment