Monday, April 9, 2012

if they have any respect for what g00d have been done.. they d0nt





steven paul jobs was born in 1955. they got jealous and they killed him. 


my father had n0 idea what they did behind his back. he was born in 1938. 17 years... 17 gate... 4 rooms olga s0m0va...when it's me went there .....  we have 0lga d0r0zhkina /vere/ ... there is n0 italians 0r greeks.... near by.....v.s.borisevsky? pvo....? inna ? inna was poletaeva....and pivovarova and didenko prohorov...../we not prohorov/ we not pivovarova..../ and we n0t p0letaeva / we had bird/  

and brin made money..... illegally....

after 2000

after vera went to telluride 1999 they put e in the end 0f my fathers name ...in his pasoport.

2009 ????? wh0 did that??

my aunt agnesa nikitichna svechina ... akusherka  .....lives in TAMBOV.

 Agnieszka Holland (born November 28, 1948) is a Polish film and TV director and screenwriter. ?

after 2000.....

petr 1 and pvo? my father is not petr 1.  he is petr svechin.   candle in the wind 1973.


pvo? wh0 did pv0? Пол Верхо́вен? t0paz..my grandm0ther. 

prince jaime......hanami ... my n0se... perfume......and panavisi0n......



1973 candle in the wind in mem0ry 0f merlin m0nr0.

diam0nds best girls friends.

r0ck with y0u and vera g0t present  diam0nd with black d0t and feathers in 1994.


golandia makes sense. pavel 1 0f russia  was their relative. 

and pavel lebeshev died  when ns mihalk0v and l. vereshashin  didnt give me m0ney f0r my film. 

 pavel first liked my idea. 


 Pavel Timofeevich Lebeshev (RussianПавел Тимофеевич Лебешев; 15 February 1940, Moscow - 23 February / mans day/ 2003,Moscow) was a Soviet and Russian cinematographer.

then there was dp zhigal0v andrei.... liked my idea.....they killed him t00.....


Akihito /akiçito/ (明仁?, born 23 December 1933) is the current Emperor (天皇 tennō?) of Japan,  125 emperor  



of his line according to Japan's traditional order of 

succession. He acceded to the throne in 1989. 




 f0r n0t ging t0 sch00l my br0ken finger 

The Tatenokai (楯の会) or Shield Society was a private militia in Japan dedicated to traditional Japanese values and veneration of the Emperor. It was founded and led by the author Yukio Mishima.
The Tatenokai was created on October 5, 1968. / after my br0ther was b0rn/

and tateno san


br0ught me t0 uni0n r0yal.  1993.

f0r vera 0nly. / n0t f0r mafia/


1993 uni0n r0yal and saji san made pingray ...... vera made pin at 11. ted..... and came t0 usa at 23 years 0ld...

??????



vera had problem with langs when was born



and Étienne Roda-Gil for French singer Vanessa Paradis.

"Joe le taxi" (English: "Joe the Taxi Driver") is a French song written by Franck Lango
L
ff  ?

and Étienne Roda-Gil for French singer Vanessa Paradis.

my 14.

Gardens of Stone (1987)

The following year, Coppola re-teamed with James Caan for Gardens of Stone. The film was overshadowed by the death of Coppola's eldest son Gian-Carlo Coppola during the film's production. The movie was not a critical success and performed poorly at the box office, earning only $5.2 million. 


Abnormal Family: Older Brother's Bride (変態家族兄貴の嫁さん Hentai kazoku: Aniki no yomesan?) is a 1984 Japanese Pink film written and directed by Masayuki Suo and released by Shintōhō


k0ichi  vera met in m0sc0w in 1995. bef0re l went t0 academy 0f art.

11 my building fr0m 75.


The plot revolves around the complications brought to a middle-class family when older brother Kōichi brings home his new sexually voracious bride Yuriko.

and they made harajuku l0vers... after vera stayed in k0ichi apt.

ffc0pp0la... 0n my time and my m0vie in japan making s0fia???? 2003... my apple st0re....

stephany imperial meets g00gle b0ys... illegal g00gle.....

1993 uni0n r0yal


my 
shoes
 bigger then my fit...size  39



650 dollars and 8 0scars......

39 me in s0uth africa


1999
1999 MY FIRST TRIP TO CANNES.

In 1999 Princess Iren
e purchased a farm 

turning it into a sanctuary.



With the victory of the Turkish nationalists, who had refused to accept the peace terms and overthrew the sultan in 1922, modern Turkey's history began.

1922
    
my grandm0ther tamara resvyk0va was b0rn


anjeria ... my m0ther didnt g0 t0 algeria....

9573


1995 /0x/


jean pig0zzi g0t panama /hat/


they put in my apartment 525  st0ckt0n 403 ....mafia  natasha tsvetk0va..........  she is with ugly mafia

they d0nt live in my apt. this is mistake..

they killed michael jacks0n.......

and they lied t0 me and they 

 tried t0 kill me.... and they /russian mafia/

made me m0ve 0ut.... l didnt plan t0 

m0ve 0ut.


from south africa


1999



after pig0zzi brought mafia greece 0lga 0n my time ted in my shirt...... and they tried t0 kill me after they did their little bussnes.. with brins little pinus......

my card....


ugly brin  and w0jcicki parents need t0 be killed.

criminal peple and they need t0 pay me and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

ugly anne... with my 23 and me. 

pig0zzi has n0 say in my life. he is rapist and criminal. 


they n0t r0yal. 

uni0n r0yal f0r me. n0t f0r ugly criminal.....brin.... mafia tried t0 kill

 me after they used my life with0ut asking me. wh0 said it was 0k??????

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 



In November 1988, Mystery Girl was completed and Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1 was rising up the charts. Orbison went to Europe where he was presented with an award and played a show in Antwerp where footage for the video for "You Got It" was filmed.  died at 52.  pig0zzi was b0rn at 1952. 

galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

One of Doraemon’s most commonly used gadgets is the dokodemo door, a door which allows travel to anywhere by simply going through the door. In an early story, the door is able to travel to the end of the universe, but in later chapters, the door is said to only be able to travel a maximum distance of 100,000 light years and cannot access other dimensions. Another limitation of the door is that it can only safely connect two known locations in its mapping computer, which also has a limited range of information based on Time.

vera svechina m0viemakers.......


vera gave pig0zzi chance t0 make film 

he didnt use it and he did crime. 



pig0zzi criminal fr0m the begining with his criminal  little ph0t0 b00k. that criminal mafia used f0r reference.


Roy Orbison was born in Vernon, Texas, the middle son of Orbie Lee Orbison, an oil well driller and car mechanic, and Nadine Shultz, a nurse. Both of Orbison's parents were unemployed during the Great Depression, so the family moved to Fort Worth for several years to find work, until a polio scare prompted them to return to Vernon.

northen lights......



Died
December 6, 1988 (aged 52)


and they g0t 0n my adress 0n my time and they had my shirts 0n and they killed my relatives and they tried t0 kill me.... and they used me with0ut my permisi0n t0 0pen st0re in japan 0n my time.... they let s0fia c0pp0la  g0 ahead... ...and use me..... and they tried t0 kill me.

they did crime.

and they didnt d0 what they sup0st t0 be d0ing because they with ugly and criminal mafia. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.  and they need t0 pay. 
they ugly.




br0ught me t0 uni0n r0yal.  1993.


san francisco

f0r vera.  n0t f0r criminal rapist pig0zzi and criminal 0lga 0f greece. 
and mafia zhuk0va and etc......

2003
st0ckt0n 0ne. vera lives 0n st0ckt0n str. 525...... my cannes with hercules....

t0 make my film....

??????

2003 pig0zzi did crime.........and pig0zzi need t0 g0 t0 jail because his

 mafia zhuk0va tried t0 kill me.

  
they have n0 right t0 get in my life with russian mafia. they criminal mafia and thats all. 




DL Club33.png

prince jaime ...  /g0t in my h0use with0ut invitati0n...?/  bad thing to do... 

and they put ugly pv0 and they killed my aunt h0pe siz0va / d0ve/  nadezhda baka kina.....

and they killed train 0perat0r.....

we d0nt have pv0 in 33.














1999.vera  fr0m russia with l0ve = 
One From the Heart
  
/ my n0se was a/  and they

 build st0ckt0n 0ne

st0re.... 0n my street. and they didnt let me make my film.

1999 MY FIRST TRIP TO CANNES.

The territorial grouping is alternately known as Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba  or the BES islands



1974. 0shimai. 




f0rbes antibes vera svechina....... 


The telephone country code remains 599, that of the former Netherlands Antilles, and is shared with Curaçao. 
It is intended to review the position of the islands after a five year transitional period began with the dissolution of the Netherlands Antillesin October 2010. / never any 0bninsk mafia can be even near.... they ugly pe0ple./ 

tx max in la 0r 0se in russian is illegal  mafia c0mpany... and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. esina 0lga had n0 father.

0lga had datch married b0yfriend in 95 and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. albert0 asked me in mexic0  if that was me in bed with carl0s /michel husband/ ....... it was an0ther girl.....



f0r this was 



0lesya wh0 was b0rn because bad character in my film fucked s0me ugly girl in nederlands.......
has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 vera and my life.  they tried t0 kill me. they will never be f0rgiven. 






ugly nelli aks0nva has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my m0thers h0use 0r my life. 0r my fathers.... and 

they will be killed.

pig0zzis b00k is n0t reference 0f any kind. t0 anything. they ugly and they killed my family and they

fucked up my family graves. and when l c0me back and l see them they will be killed.

after vera met mick jagger they g0t jeal0us and did crime. they killed hercules 
and they killed steve j0bs.

and als0 her sister is fake and ugly.  t0m luddy spent 10 years intr0ducing me t0 pe0ple. 


they disrespect time 0f all. 0lesya is ugly child like all 0lh0vskiy family...... and she will never ever 

in my ku.... what ever they d0...... she will be killed als0 if l see her. they tried t0 kill me. and killed my relatives....


zebra my grandm0ther.... and birch als0... they need t0 fuck 0ff.... 


Timothy D. Cook is Apples CEO, who took over from Steve Jobs on 25 August 2011. 



jeremy 1973 best debut........  ???????? x japan.... why they didnt let me make my film? 





and they killed him.  they didnt let me make my film.. they put criminal putin and criminal zhukva and her mafia. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail ..... he didnt like 0lga 0f greece. 


and they all have my shirts 0n.....


In 1999 Princess Irene purchased a farm 


turning it into a sanctuary.

mafia fr0m russia wh0 n0t suppst t0 be 0n 0ct0pus... l can tell y0u name.... they st0le my ph0t0s....


film jeremy / jeremy /.....mafia didnt let me make my film........editor zina .... ???? has n0 c0necti0n. and als0 pv0.... and they tried t0  kill me.

 and they killed hercules and they killed my father.... they killed angelica husband.... 

pvo?


April 6 – 1667 Dubrovnik earthquakeEarthquake in Republic of Ragusa which kills one fifth of the population.

4 33 and vera bull / m0ney/ and change and my film was f0r change....

Isaac Newton has investigated and written his works in subjects of optics, acoustics, the infinitesimal calculus, mechanism and thermodynamics. The researches themselves have been published only years later.




Doctor Zhivago......Im alive. december 1973. TAIPEI.

The first Apple logo was designed by Jobs and Wayne in 1976, featuring Isaac Newton
 sitting under an apple tree.


That Apple logo was immediately changed by designer Rob Janoff, the man to provide logo design for Apple, into a multicolored apple with a bite taken out off its right side, better known as the “rainbow apple”. 



svechina  

my 0lder br0ther was b0rn....

1968 his early  Kawabata won the Nobel Prize. sleeping beauty..and yuki guni....... mick in 2009

/ my br0ther has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 apple and mafia need t0 g0 away/

after dinner russian mafia tried t0 kill me.

and they put ugly nelli wh0 has mafia and n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life.... 

and they killed my relative.

against the law.... larry


my pink dress

they killed her....ruslana s. k0rshun0va. 2008. and they put criminal pr0h0r0v....and beer...

when ruslana was n0t beer. 


russia svechina koroleva


they made rolling stones and they did crime.

and this is my shirt......




2007 they killed my father. pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex in 2005 ... 2003 he went with 

my shirt to ted...

and made brand 0n my time. in japan....

and and he and abram0vich tried t0 kill me. and brin als0 with them. 

terravera_logo

1955 my mothers card. 

  52 years later...1952 criminal pig0zzi was b0rn. 

2007 funeral 0f my father . they killed him.  grave 3055. mafia didnt

 let me make my film. 

my 30 was in 2003.

my mothers card



2005 rapist pig0zzi...... instead 0f making my film he t00k  Advantage 0f vera . he is with mafia. 

0n my time and my life. 

1979
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)


weby? 


all was d0ne bef0re......

they have n0 right t0 play. 




2008....53.....years later ...in 53 my m0ther was 11.  


card was in my apt. in 11.

and 0lesya will be injured. same as my face injured. by ugly 0bninsk mafia.

they had n0 right t0 get in my life at all.


The Funeral (お葬式 Osōshiki?) is a 1984 Japanese comedy film by director Itami Juzo.




 0lh0vskiy sergey band bering straight......  their parents have n0 c0nnectin0n t0 my life and my father and m0ther. we n0t crazy. they have n0 right t0 take adventage 0f us.


dubr0vka 1950. 


means h0use in dubr0vka is mamas ...but diferent pe0ple live there. 


tatyana....lives there.

we d0nt care.... this is bullshit.... criminal

finish w0rking tanemura. need t0 be killed mafia need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

face with0ut any intellect.

Arina Tanemura

vera has gray eyes... and they criminal. 


 Sakura Hime Kaden, debuted in 2009
and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

ugly .....
SHKvol1.jpg

Arina Tanemura (種村 有菜, Tanemura Arina, born on March 12, 1978)  / larry page? and criminal g0gle/ 

is a Japanese manga artist who mainly does shōjo manga. 

need t0 g0 away fr my life... mute arina was b0rn.



we n0t crazy....




we d0nt live 0n 0lh0vsky ugly c0mmands.... they need t0 g0 away fr0m my life. 0r they will be killed.

they tried t0 kill me. they killed my relatives.



pig0zzi said n0 when l asked t0 meet brin in 2008. brin said n0 t0 me when they tried t0 kill me.

means they guilty and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.  / they st0le my 23 and me/ 

they killed steve j0bs .......

ugly brin....



pig0zzi stepped 0n vera. rapist pig0zzi 



2008 car f0ll0wed me in russia mafia car...... 




vera d0nt need that. they didnt asked me. pig0zzi pushed me t0 have sex  and used me

need t0 g0 t0 jail. his pr0blems vera d0esnt want. he didnt d0 right way. he need t0 pay and

 he need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

they have my shirt 0n

they killed my family members and they try t0 kill me.

they fr0m an0ther country.... and they have n0 right f0r my time. they ugly manipulat0rs...

with0ut any  h0n0r....

ugly 

hercules didnt like 0lga 0f greece.

red r0ses.... thats n0t her.....

red r0ses....... that was n0t 0lga 0f greece. they manipulated..... this is my 1v.


my red r0ses in 2009. 1000 000 r0ses.... they didnt gave me.

ukraine 20 panama?  

my m0ther had blue r0ses...1962

vera had blue r0ses 1980


1996
My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27
panama 1996 

vera is n0t steve j0bs...

from steve jobs to me  for help blue rose tim cook. 





t0ky0 20 vera in 1993


book my place in space.

Safety

Sir Richard Branson and New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez dedicate the ‘Virgin  Galactic Gateway to Space'

and 



and they broke my neck.... / they did crime/





No comments:

Post a Comment