Sunday, April 29, 2012







they put fake pe0ple 0n time 0n my place...in ted....

and everywhere....



She met her husband in Oct. 1989 at a lecture at the Stanford Business School, according to Isaacson.  A new graduate student, Laurene Powell arrived late to Jobs’ talk and, after sitting in the aisle, was ushered to a reserved seat next to her future husband. They were married in Yosemite National Park on March 18, 1991. She was 27. He was 36.

they made terravera....

y0u g0t it was f0r vera... they killed him.

na0mi black and ugly and they with russian  criminal mafia.

and they tried t0 kill me and they need t0 pay me.
my damages and na0mi need t0 g0 t0 jail 

f0r what they did  na0mi ugly and pig0zzi need t0 g0 t0 jail.

j0hnny b0y f0r me... they late..pig0zzi rapist and he

 need t0 pay f0r 

getting island fr0m my m0thers hat with0ut asking.... and beeing anetta

black and ugly na0mi....and her ugly m0ther....

and she need t0 be killed. f0r attempt t0 kill vera. 

they g0t 0n my time and place and my address...

pig0zzi went with them. / didnt help me/ while they were trying t0 kill me.  they killed my father and my relatives..
na0i didnt change. she in my hat.

they tried t0 kill me instead they criminal. 

get 0ff my life..... and they need t0 g0 t0 jail

and cl0se sh0p pig0zzi  in japan.

ugly na0mi mafia need t0 be killed. f0r attempt t0 kill me with ugly mafia zhuk0va and mafia.

2007 pig0zzi has n0thing t0 d0 in the news... he criminal.

na0mi criminal. my m0ther didnt want t0 be inv0lved.

they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

in 2009 pig0zzi sent me 100. and russian mafia/pig0zzi friend with them/  tried t0 kill me after meeting mick jagger in cannes..


when vera will get her pr0mised 10 billi0n fr0m steve j0bs since 1977. 


new s....


svechina......

Of this year’s 128 newcomers to Forbes Billionaires List, one woman stands well above the rest.  Laurene Powell Jobs, the wife of late Apple cofounder and tech visionary Steve Jobs, appears on the list for the first time with a net worth of $9 billion.
Ranked at No. 100 / bill gates g0t law suit f0r 1 billi0n/


1979 vera
1979.

vera in 1v. 1980

girl with dark skin later became nick name 
bella

girl fr0m hustler 

bella_russo2007@yahoo.com 




when me and that girl in hustler t00k ph0t0 manager fired her. russian ugly mafia vera met in pig0zzi h0use and 0ct0pus st0le my ph0ts and tried t0 kill me and they killed my relatives and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. they in la.

sexy book by Vera Svechina.

1994 vera



15 years later they g0t my ph0t0. fr0m my gate 15. in russia..... they never paid me f0r using my ph0t0s...

and f0r using 

my apt. 

Coppola's feature-film debut, CQ premiered at the 2001 Cannes Film Festival. apple logo.

????

they did crime.

wr0ng e. /japanese/ mafia made crime ..... after 2007.

2009
they need t0 pay me f0r using my ph0t0s.

and killing my relatives...

fake princess.


and  they did crime in japan and .....

tried t0 kill me and they tried t0 put fake  

ugly russian mafia ugly linda...... 

they n0t fr0m my gate and n0t anything....

they fake and need t0 get 0ff my life...

same as criminal band bering straight


has n0 cnnectin t0 my gate s...

/ als0 she was h0stess in japan..  she f0ll0wed vera....../

vesy0liy deli zhans became 

/jean pig0zzi needed t0 surrender t0 me

and  t0 my m0ther and l0ng time ag0/

1953....... 

1960
July 1960. Serpuhov.  Before going to pioneer camp. Station Tarusskaya.

Surrender was a contemporary version of the Italian ballad "Torna a Sorrento" ("Coma Back to Sorrento"), which was written in 1911 by G. D. de Curtis and Ernest de Curtis. In 1960, Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman added new English words to the melody and title the song "Surrender," which Elvis recorded October 30, 1960 at RCA's Nashville studios.

and they killed elvis





baby h0rse..... vincent already g0t w0rse film in festival...
f0r film he was n0t all0wed t0 make....

wh0 tried t0 hurt vera?

they already did 911 f0r me....
?

they pr0duced that and they planed crime..... wh0 ...vera 

d0esnt kn0w.......

Coppola's feature-film debut, CQ premiered at the 2001 Cannes Film Festival.

1996 /my m0ther was hit by baby h0rse king in 1950.

My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27

vera  l00king f0r pr0ducer f0r the film......



ugly 0bninsk ......
Sergey Olkhovskiy

bering straight.  /  criminal brin sergey and his criminal  ugly wife..... with my identity


vera and nikita..nikita rulled by mafia and they tried t0 kill vera and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


1973


1997.......  vera 24 .... 6 .... my 33.......  wh0 used my m0ther and me..... and my  33.




marina b0rn  0ct0ber  fake...1972 ..... 

...... 0ct0ber vera g0t fr0m h0spital in 1973 

Sergey Olkhovskiy
band bering straight.  /  f0r  criminal brin 
sergey/



why they g0t 0n my time and why they 

st0le my ph0t0s....?
need t0 be  really killed.

mgik and they killed 
lee Alexander McQueen

lee was my friend and friend 0f natasha tsvetk0va.

mgik
?

and they killed



wh0 tried t0 kill vera?


they n0t c0nnected t0 mick jagger


after meeting mick jagger.... 09...... things became strange ..... russian mafia  tried t0 kill me.....

......... fake 0lh0vskiy

fake bering straight 

and fake  all 0bninsk...

and ugly mick and his ugly fake girlfriend


and  alexia g0t t0 my life with0ut invitati0n and  ugly mafia alexia  need t0 be killed.

they killed my relative. vera knew pig0zzi l0ng time.

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

Mick Jagger

Vyacheslav Kirillovich Ivankov (RussianВячесла́в Кири́ллович Иванько́в) (January 2, 1940 - October 9, 2009) 

He has operated in both the Soviet Union and the United States. His nickname, "Yaponchik" (Япончик) translates from Russian as "Little Japanese", /little vera/ 

tadashi.

my m0thers h0use 33 /and mine/


pig0zzi needed t0 change..... he didnt ... they did crime against vera. 



 ugly na0mi in my hat already.... pig0zzi criminal went 0n my time t0 japan....

mafia can kill na0mi. and kill her ugly  m0ther.

pig0zzi need t0 g0 t0 jail. 
he i
n0t anetta.

ugly black na0mi.



fake criminal  ugly zhuk0va.... tried t0 kill me and maybe killed jap0nchik


n0t invited t0 my life. alexia ugly and need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life and 15 gate 0r 33

they  have n0 c0nnecti0n.... they criminal mafia....


fake 0n the first place band

vdzh... they put criminal ugly mafia ugly zhukva and they tried t0 kill me....


and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.  abram0vich g0t whatever he g0t illegally....

vera is n0t  mafia ugly zhuk0va 
dasha...... 

mafia..... l00sers...... they n0t leaving me al0ne. l d0nt like zhuk0va...

j0hhny  n0t f0r her. they killed my relative

they invited him t0 m0sc0w  0n my time.

they mafia...... they have m0ther and dasha and they need t0 be killed. 

they killed jacks0n and they tried t0 kill me.

they need t0 be killed 0n place 0f 
michael j.

putin n0t my friend.... get 0ut 0f my life.

get y0ur 0wn life....

h0w did they get in my family.

they d0nt bel0ng there.

dasha natashas child.....

and that

criminal in my apt. lives in sf and need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

ugly criminal.





wh0 tried t0 kill me? 0lh0vskiy?  criminal band bering straight / brin sergey/

 /vera
 grammy pr0mised t0 vera 
since
 1973...

bef0re ugly criminal brin was
b0rn.....


br0wn bunny was in t0ky0 1994 with vera.

brin th0ught he is vera..... made crime.... 
he is n0t vera.....
thinking he is vera and he killed many pe0ple. he 0riginally has n0 right t0 use my life t0 make m0ney. neither my m0thers 0r fathers life.

and his ugly child fr0m my r00m where they later tried t0 kill me need t0 be killed.

mafia
bering straight is criminal mafia and they g0t my n0minati0n in 2003.

I can sing.  It was my grammy.

...my apple st0re where vera lived.... 2003 Grammy Awards. The 46th Annual Grammy Awards /

10th / mine/ apple


/  and what mafia?  they live in america and 

they need t0 be put in jail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment