Monday, April 16, 2012







1993. tokyo.  my 15 gate...

cartier didn't do anything in 1901 and 1993.

because they waited for what I will do. 





It was founded in 1916 and began in the city of Parma in a small perfume factory and was used up until the '30s and '40s in Europe. The brand was revived in 1993, financed by Tod's owner Diego Della Valle, Luca di Montezemolo of Ferrari, and Paolo Borgomanero, a shareholder of La Perla.




and Vera wanted to make Flying Strippers water.  / mafia attacked me/  153 33. /vera/ and my perfume Dohan...




prince jaime 




what they want fr0m vera? can prince kill mafia.






Prince Jaime Bernardo of Bourbon-Parma, Count of Bardi, Duke of San Jaime( born 13 October 1972)

 is the second son and third child of Princess Irene...... /they got farm in 1999  in South Africa/







1999 my friend jo mennel introduced me to 

the my best friend hercules bellville.


m0vie pr0ducer.
     
     



h0ng k0ng bank


hsbc premier


HSBC Holdings plc (commonly known as HSBC) is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in LondonUnited Kingdom. founded  


1991. 


Jo Menell was born in Johannesburg in 1938. 


vera svechina and hercules
1999 MY FIRST TRIP TO CANNES.
100 since sanitary was born....




vera very happy...... they had to kill hercules. 


the system is wrong in russia.  there not support to be any primer minister. 



                   premier minister is producer. vera can't find producer .... / producer vera/









                                                              putin was not chosen by 






                                                     democratic ways.  he is mafia. he working for 





                                                          italian mafia and american mafia...... against russia.








RankName/TitleOrganizationAge
1Barack Obama

Barack Obama

President

United States of America50
2Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin

Prime Minister

Russia59

vera hsbc


 HSBC Holdings As of 2011 it was the world's second-largest banking and financial services group and second-largest public company according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine. who was 1. ?

in 2009 vera was movie oscar... from 1965.... and my book with rolling stones  flying strippers...


they did Facebook film instead....... / Facebook from veras apartment/ in gate 15. 



1. United States of America - $15.065 Trillion!!

  • USA flagContinent: North America
  • Capital city: Washington D.C.
  • Population: 313,042,000
  • GDP per capita: $48,147
  • Land Area: 9,826,675 km2
  • Official languages: English
  • Currency: USD (U.S. Dollar – $)







"Sex Bomb" is a 1999 song recorded by Welsh pop music singer Tom Jones.

party....with 
Tom Jones.

and they /mafia from russia.. putin.. who became premier /my film minister/

 after my premier in 1999 and he didn't give me money for my film. and he sucking up to italian mafia and they against me and they tried to kill me. they got on my time on my place. 

and that is crime.

/ killed angelicas husband. ????

2009


Johannesburg  is the largest city 

in South Africa, by population....



they  killed m0vie pr0ducer  hercules bellville. they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


1980


Music video by George Michael performing Faith. (c) 1987. 15 gate... from 1972. 


saji..../33/ and that is Bepa. .





 Paul McCartney & Wings and at one time vera looked like paul mcartney... how they do that?






sergey mosin ...maxim ......

wh0 did crime?



aleksei kompaniez III.... and they did crime even more putting sergey brin ..... how can get all away from me? what they put inside me? and they need to go to jail. wh0 ding that. they tried t0 kill me. wh0 is that.


vera 1v


sm


in candle chinese caracter  there is n0 m0th... they ugly. mafia ...


ugly criminal 0bninsk in my shirts.........  they n0t c0nnected  t0 anything and they need t0 be killed f0r killing pe0ple.

ugly fake criminal pe0ple. 


they killed my aunt.....

and they p00r....... that the thing....0nly mafia they are....

and they ugly. this was not welcome to have my shirt and ugly linda need to go to jail. 

Im not linda bahmane.... ugly mafia ..aksyonova's house....I have no idea who they are.. mafia.

and they need t0 get the fuck out of my life.


they killed marina  they tried t0 kill me. they put ugly linda h0use f0r h0use .... n0 fucking way.

what h0use f0r what h0use.. they all criminal.

has nothing to do with japan. they make criminal lives... 



killed this...  kill her back.. for making crime against me...again... they will be killed.


what is that they tried t0 kill me and they n0t leaving me al0ne they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


what they put inside me? wh0 made this pr0ject.. they  st0le my ph0t0s and they tried t0 kill me

they need t0 g0 t0 jail.  what mafia russian mafia did this........ they have n right t0 get my


 ph0t0s and my life. they need t0 g0 t0 p0lice and d0 rep0rt. saying they tried t0 kill me

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

they were not welcome.


this ugly person stole my photos.. russian criminal. need to be killed and they 

tried to kill me they killed my aunt.

they made me disable. 
3 floor is my floor. they dent live there.

my mother has no connection to any who was born in 1955 and lives in use.

they killed steve jobs. when they did crime by touching my life without my oak and they will be killed.

they did earthquake in japan. 


dont blame steve jobs death on my mother or me. 


3. Japan - $5.855 Trillion

  • Japanese flagContinent: Asia
  • Capital city: Tokyo
  • Population: 127,960,000
  • GDP per capita: $45,774
  • Land Area: 377,944 km2
  • Official languages: Japanese
  • Currency: JPY (Japanese Yen - ¥)
Japan is the world leader in the automotive industry. It exports cars and other machinery worldwide. It also is the leader in modern Mechanics and Robotics, andArtificial Intelligence. Japan has managed to remain in the top 5 list for the last 52 years! All this despite the frequent earthquakes and tsunamis and other natural disasters as well as recessions etc. Hence Japan is one of the most resilient nations when it comes to coping with odds, be they natural obstructions or atomic bombs!


vera g0t present





adidas  berkeley 33....  this pers0n has n0thing t0 d0 with 33. /my m0thers h0use/ 


after this party 0ct0pus russian mafia started talking t0 my head. saying names 0f 0rl0va and zhuk0va.

vera d0esnt like alexia zhuk0va and 0rl0va. that my right.




and they made me m0ve 0ut fr0m my apt. and that is crime.

and l d0nt kn0w wh0 they are.



they  killed m0vie pr0ducer  hercules bellville. they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

my 525 st0ckt0n str. my apt.  my st0re.







this is my apt. in sf. this girl   mafia natasha tsvetk0va... criminal. she is n0t living in my apt.

they made garazh 325... my 

25...... and  criminal linda bahmane came t0 meet me in 2009?


mafia tatiana criminal and lavi fr0m cadance her friend....

they killed michael jacks0n. they need t0 be killed. 

they d0nt live in my apt. 


?????? criminal.  /mafia 0rganises girls.../ they need t0 g0 0ut fr0m my apt.







and they tried to kill me..../ abram0vich g0t h0use next t0 pig0zzi/

they st0le my ph0t0s and  tried t0 kill me






was vera...


???? they have n0 right f0r my apt. in sf where they g0t fr0m chelsy /bar///brin/?

they need t0 be killed.  they tried t0 kill me. they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my apt. vera d0est like criminal


zhukva abnd abram0vich.  they had n0 right get in my life and ake chelsy fr0m near my apt.

because they mafia and later they tried t0 kill me.



vera d0est like criminal zhuk0va and they have n0 right t0 get near me with0ut my permissi0n.

they mafia.... and criminal pe0ple. they need t0 g0 t0 jail.






and vera will make sure they in jail f0r what they did t0 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment