Thursday, April 19, 2012


Vera didn’t kn0w w0jcicki…… never heard 0f w0jcicki ugly w0jcicki g0t my t shirt …..

And fr0m my c0ming t0 usa made 2 3 and me . with0ut asking me.


2006
 


And they g0t ugly baby fr0m my apt. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.


And they tried t0 kill me.


Wh0 all0wed them t0 use me.

I didn’t.

they tried t0 kill me.

They c0unted h0w t0 kill vera.

They d0nt let me gr0w ….. they d0nt let me make my life. they bl0cking my life and that is all crime. 


And they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

















































































































































































































































































attempt t0 get life they need t0 g0 jail.






































































No comments:

Post a Comment