someone pretends to be someone else by assuming that
person's identity, typically in order to access resources or
obtain credit and other benefits in that person's name. The
victim of identity theft (here meaning the person whose identity
has been assumed by the identity thief) can suffer adverse
consequences if they are held accountable for the
Bus to Queens (1998) vera 25.
- ORACLE TEAM USA was founded on Aug. 11, 2000, by founder Larry Ellison
- On Feb. 14, 2010, ORACLE TEAM USA won the 33rd America’s Cup with a 2-0 triumph over Swiss defender Alinghi.
- The yacht the team sailed to win the 33rd America’s Cup, USA 17, is the fastest boat in the history of the event
- The 90-foot by 90-foot trimaran was powered by a 2.23 foot tall wingsail, the largest wing ever built. /vera child number tw0 in her family. has 0lder br0ther/
- Ellison's Octopus Holdings LP acquired the 23 acre site in May 1995 for $12 million and spent nine years /2004/ constructing the lavish property, /after vera went t0 japan fr0m h0use 33/ modeled on a Japanese emperor's 16th century country residence, according to the San Mateo assessment appeals board.