Monday, May 7, 2012

SurfinUSA is the second album released by The Beach Boys and was released in early 1963.




fr0m russia with l0ve 1963. / vera 1973/
1999 and script  last train fr0m r0pp0ngi



1979 
aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)1979. 160 my apartment in Obnisnk. Russia. building 11.

1999








CBGB club facade.jpg

and we live 0n 3 fl00r in gate 15 fr0m 75.


CBGB, a then-little-known rock club, was 

founded in December 1973.

in russia.... with m0ther nina...

Doctor Zhivago......Im alive. december 1973. rosoku.... TAIPEI.

vera 6 month 0ld. 33

r0bert made apple l0g0. we 33.

ROB JANOFF. The logo was introduced with the new product Apple II in April of that year 77.


1996 nishikawa san gave vera golf clubs.

My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27

2006

when ugly w0jcicki g0t my shirt and then tried t0 kill me. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 
after cannes


n0ri w0rked in ys.....



1999/vera already went t0 n0rimaki...havent met saji san yet/


h0use 0f  tiger and peack0ck. /f0r vera ... father 0f pig0zzi will /






 Tiger Woods’ swing.....

tashen did crime.

it was time f0r my b00k... and my film..... and my an0ther b00k and tishirts and keds and water

and healthy f00d.... and cd....... and etc...

Naomi Harris. America Swings

they did crime ...they cut my trees....

2002 
 and script  last train fr0m r0pp0ngi

/pig0zzi turned 0ut t0 be criminal and he is criminal./ they jeal0us......

chunya.....
11'09"01 September 11 is a 2002 international film composed of 11 contributions from different filmmakers, each from a different country. Each gave their own vision of the events in New York City on September 11, 2001, in a short film of 11 minutes, 9 seconds, and one frame. The original concept and production of the film were by French producer Alain Brigand. 



2000


svechina vera .


vera smile 0f nik0le kidman....they did n..... my n0se and vera...... and my perfume  d0han....


they did crime.

they tried t0 make crime ....  


nk? 

nina k0r0leva 0r criminal n0risuya kadama

with fake inna didenk0 fake alexandra
in my 73
fake w0jcicki...died pe0ple...

killed ruslana k0rshun0va
and fake mafia 
alexandra piv0var0va...wh0 likes criminal fake
alexia



She met Cruise in November 1989 on the set of their 1990 movie Days of Thunder. Kidman and Cruise were married on Christmas Eve 1990 in Telluride, Colorado

/ my finger g0t br0cken/
2006 ugly and fake w0jcicki g0t my shirt...
has n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life...

vera and sergey.  

anne killed pe0ple and need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

and my 23 and me and my m0ney....

ji w0n ree /l d0nt think s0 / l think they criminal mafia....

2006

?????


my m0thers h0use fr0m 1949


2006 vera 33















my time... vera d0nt 0wn anything t0 ugly pig0zzi he t00k adventage 0f vera and he need t0 g0 t0 jail.

pig0zzis father was f0r vera....

greek mafia and has  n0 c0nnect0in t0 vera.  
they didnt need t0 g0 there....

and pig0zzi need t0 pay vera. they mafia.
0n my time. they wr0ng.

2003 criminal mafia  rapist pig0zzi ...

we have taipei. /drink/ svechina....

Vincent Gallo's film "The Brown Bunny" at the 56th International  cannes Film Festival.

56 0bninsk where Vera was born... became city....


they need t0 g0 t0 jail. pig0zzi raped me. ugly greek ugly fake crazy  and they tried t0 kill me.


ugly greek n0t fr0m my city..... she is n0t vera..... 

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. pe0ple when they rape girl g0 t0 jail. 

thats law.

s0me ph0t0 with n0bu y0shikawa. in t0ky0. mms....c0mpany

m0m0k0 my friend. / we met there/

we had mila peach in 1999 in ichirin acr0ss the street 

fr0m garazh 325 mas0n. with vietnam lady..

my 25  was  n0t  exchangeable 
...
.....mila y0v0vich.............my breast.....d.m00r als0....

they tried t0 kill me and in the m0rning f0und died
1999 n0 c0nneti0n t0 anything....... and they killed merfy
after they tried t0 kill vera... mafia...
le0n p anetta peach anneta /svechina vera/ 
mila cunis...... fake. all ukranian and russians are mafia.. and criminal....

Mila from Ichirin(milainsf@msn.com) / her nick name peach/

peach annetta...vera ..... princess anetta  vera.....

1997 Bepa in sf china town found..... never will change.

Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs ..... born February 24, 1955 / vera house 33/ in 1973 .......... 18 years after 
Steven Paul "SteveJobs  and after bill gates .....
1955
vera 18 ..... 1991  cccp finished. 23 and me. richard 1950....... when baby horse king hit my mother.

Bepa

vera middle ton....3 floor.... kate criminal mafia...
and fake. we dont have any kate on 3 floor and in my gate 15.  what they all d0ing in my life?

and they have n0 c0nnecti0n
 t0 me. and my apt.   they mafia criminal and ugly ... they need t0 be killed then. if thats them....

because they with mafia....


from there they did wrong with prince jaime and fake pvo
and they killed my father and my relatives....
and they tried to kill me. 

alexandra... irina....and varya m0ther 0f irina ....

princess irene 0f 0range....

 
house 33 was sold to danki after tamara died in 1966 ...

ukraine 62
my mother in 1962
Спасибо: Dan k u [Данк ю]. 

they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life.

"Irina Blok"

and criminal  g00dle made criminal andr0id.
with0ut my permissi0n.

Princess Irene of the Netherlands (born 5 August 1939) is the second child of the late Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands
No one from the Dutch Royal family or any Dutch diplomatic representative attended the marriage of Princess Irene and Prince Carlos Hugo in the Borghese Chapel at the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore in RomeItaly, on 29 April 1964.


prince jaime 0f burbon parma b0rn with princess margarita. /n0miya..... my film..... they didnt let me make my film.... they put fake pe0ple.... and they did crime./

 my m0ther fr0m 33. they did wr0ng t0 me...

 and my m0ther....and father....

vera 0wns n0thing t0 any ugly king....0f any ugly c0untry...

my father g0t apt. in building 11 in 75....he b0rn in april.

my m0ther g0t hair in her finger in 1959..... and silver medal  instead 0f g0ld....



vera b0rn....


elt0n j0hn....norma jean.. vera....candle in the wind..
1973....

michael white....m0viemakers 1973. 

vera


hollande w0n..........holland mistake? not only holland....
1967..... 

ПЕСЕНКА О МЕДВЕДЯХ
Из кинофильма "Кавказская пленница», 1967
режиссер Л. Гайдай

Музыка Александра Зацепина
Слова Леонида Дербенева

Где-то на белом свете,
Там, где всегда мороз,
Трутся спиной медведи
О земную ось.
Мимо плывут столетья,
Спят подо льдом моря?
Трутся об ось медведи -
Вертится земля.
Припев (2 раза):

Ля-ля-ля-ля-ля-ля-ля...
Вертится быстрей земля.

Крутят они, стараясь,
Вертят земную ось,
Чтобы влюбленным раньше
Встретиться пришлось.
Чтобы однажды утром,
Раньше на год иль два,
Кто-то сказал кому-то
Главные слова.
Припев (2 раза).

Вслед за весенним ливнем
Раньше придет рассвет,
И для двоих счастливых
Много-много лет
Будут сверкать зарницы
Будут ручьи звенеть,
Будет туман клубиться,
Белый, как медведь.

my  bears

Mick Jagger

that is fake and wr0ng painting fr0m nyc...... it needed t0 be my bears..... instead they killed jacks0n and they hurt michel white....

vera didnt like  paintings 0f that painter in pig0zzi h0use...



1993 irina child 0f varya

in mgik vera had vasiliy varley.....s0n 0f nataliya varley/ nina/  and my uncle vasiliy kirichenk0...


fake maxima 0f 0range...met prince alexander in 1999

they had child alexia....

and what that

ugly  and fake alexia did in that all
and her ugly friends.... they killed j0bs steve.

they put 0n place 0f my n0se and my parfume...

and they st0le my time.  fake and ugly alexia... has n0 right hat s0 ever...t0 my ph0t0s my time and my life...

they fake and zhuk0va mafia.... and that was time f0r my b00k..... they g0t 0n my way...

they tried t0 kill me after 09.. alexia has n0 bussness in all that.... they need t0 g0 t0 jail. and mafia dariya zhuk0va t00..they fake and they mafia....
 they have n0 c0necti0n t0 any 0f that...

alexia is n0t vera.....  big mistake and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

fake and ugly alexia....killed j0bs steve.

vera had friend fr0m panama alexis  diaz 

/ f0r transtai0n and g0ing dancing/

and alexis 0f anna wint0ur.

they russian mafia.. and they tried t0 kill me. n0t funny. ugly alexia.... they Garbage  ......
and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 
and  they killed brazilian prince... because

brin didnt invest in my m0vie 0n time...

cia panetta..... Portuguese anetta.../svechina vera/

The House of Braganza is an important Portuguese noble house that later became the royal house of the Kingdom of Portugal and its colonial empire, 


they against brazil.
princess vera likes brazil... 

Vera Svechina in San Francisco. new montgomery 180..... 1997

sf...ca.....  new m0ntg0mery street  ...vera svechina in film sch00l..... /fr0m russia 

and japan/ 1997...... 

steve j0bs came back t0 apple.....

liver? wh0?


Gisele Caroline Bündchen

 She married New England Patriots quarterback 

Tom Brady in 2009.


A.TOM. carmel 1998. russian american conference. tim cook joined Apple in 1998.

aria wanted t0 be 

Gisele....  that didnt w0rk 0ut......

Giselle....
28 June 1841

nina pretty balerina / when my m0ther  was girl/ 

american russian c0nference ....... carmel  1998....  with t0m luddy... g00gle was made....

yulya fr0m my  1v....

The Russian theatre and film director Andrei Konchalovsky is an elder brother of Nikita Mikhalkov, born August, 20, 1937.

we meet  with k0zl0v in la  

Sergey Kozlov (born June 15, 1964 Moscow) /vera  lives in gate 15 fr0m 75.... / 


svechina k0r0leva..../vera/ 


Merlin (film) (1998)

Merlin grows up with no knowledge of his true heritage, until he uses magic for the first time to save a nobleman's daughter named Nimue (Isabella Rossellini).


nim lived with t0m luddy.... /my breasts/

and russian mafia in sf tried t0 kill vera?

vera likes

Marilyn Monroe

alexia need t0 get 0ut 0f my life  with her russian mafia.  vera d0nt kn0w wh0 that mafia ...

and
they tried t0 kill me. and she killed my relative and she need t0 g0 t0 jail.  and criminal  pincus als0 ......and they n0t leaving me al0ne
they n0t my friends. and they never will be my friends.
 and vera never will f0rgive them.

1996 t0ky0 with m0gi san in the park...anneta
/ le0n princess anetta
2009/ vera ....
and vera wanted t0 make film ...vine...
perfume d0han...b00ks

anneta in 1996 t0ky0 /svechina vera/
and my rolex.....  /we have d0r0zhkina/
f0r vera t0 make m0vie...
and pig0zzi g0t island...

and they did crime. /russian mafia  pe0ple pig0zzi friends/
and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

against veras human rights. 

Richard BransonLondon, July 28 : Brit industrialist Sir Richard Branson has lost the sole use of the word `virgin' in branding, after a court ruling on July 27.


The court ruled in favour of South African company Bodtrade, which was granted a trademark to use the phrase: "You can't be a virgin all your life, it's time"


sure y0u can....


/ they have n0 right t0 use virgin. /


apart fr0m Sir Richard Branson. girl vera........... virgin........ and they cheated.... taking my identity and my m0ney...












and they need t0 get back t0 me my rolex.
November 21, 1997Chen KenichiToru Matsushima (松島 徹)Chinese (Cantonese)Shanghai crab


tooru matsushima ....lost in that pr0gram...

w0n chen kenichi.... s0n 0f 

Chen Kenmin

Born in YibinSichuanChina, Chen emigrated to Japan in 1952, and became a Japanese citizen in 1954.

Chen Kenichi (陳建一 Chin Ken'ichi?simplified Chinese陈建一traditional Chinese陳建一pinyinChén Jiànyī, born January 5, 1956 in TokyoJapan), whose name is often romanized Chin Kenichi in Japanese sources, is a Han Chinese chef best known for his role as the Iron Chef Chinese on the television series Iron Chef.


 0nly 
svechina vera can. / and my m0ther  nina takaeva/ svechina/  / 

In 1979, Software Development Laboratories, later named Oracle, was founded. 
He started his Oracle database project for CIA in 1970s.

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)


2003 japan. with friend komiya. g00d guy.

Apple Store, San Francisco, CA

f0r vera 0n her street...


pigzzi and abram0vich d0nt mix with that..

they  mafia and they need t0 be killed.
they tried t0 kill vera
and ugly w0jcicki  g0t my identity and pig0zzi rapist  and his place in jail. 

and russian ugly mafia need t0 leave me al0ne. and they need t0 pay. fake and ugly greek mafia.

g0t in my life.... ugly.....greek and rapist criminal pig0zzi sick 
and mafia fr0m russia. this is n0t vera. that is ugly italian mafia and they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life.   t0 apple 0r t0 anything... they need t0 pay f0r trying t0 kill me.  ugly greek ....p00r and ugly..
need t0 be killed.

they killed steven paul j0bs....

and they need t0 pay.

it all ab0ut me.... vera


nikita n0t imp0rtant ... in that case and russian mafia need t0 leave vera al0ne.
nikita mafia..../ he d0nt kn0w/

they need t0 be killed. wh0 are they?
ge0rge lucas m0viemakers...


since 1973 vera....

1962
my mother in 1962
my mother was four.

Международный суд ООН существует с 1946 года. Все это время он располагался во Дворце мира. 
in hague.....

My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27
panama.....1996
in japan...

princess anetta..... hanami..... cvs....1963.
parfume d0han.....
about sex...
prince jaime....
little vera....m0vie....

vera svechina

vera and sergey.... 

illegal g00gle. and faceb00k and etc...zynga...

and they killed marina mam0nt0va...
and they killed my relatives....

vera n0t w0rking f0r g00gle f0r free...

they have n0 right t0 use my id and etc....

neither ugly w0jcicki... cant use my 23 and me.

When he was six years old, Brin emigrated..... 1979.



1988 fr0m 1972. 16. my apt. 160. fr0m 1975. 
3 fl00r. vera gate 15.... 1973 .....m0viemakers....
elt0n j0hn .... candle in the wind....

2002... prince 0f 0range married criminal maxima
they g0t criminal alexia... vera had friend alexis diaz fr0m panama. 

svechin grand grandfather....alexei.. 

and they tried t0 make apple svechin..

when its  fire bird..../mix/

 they killed j0bs.
and they tried t0 kill vera with russian mafia help.

they killed princess diana... 

have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 vera.

fr0m mgik gennadiy m0iseenk0 went t0 h0lland

and had sex with 0lesya....in efteling......

0lesya was b0rn in 0bninsk fr0m sergey 0lh0vskiy and different mm......m0......? they made bering straight......... 

after brin will illegal g00gle...

mafia? they went t0 japan in  97... after vera went t0 usa....

Спасибо: Dan k u [Данк ю].  yura and irina in serpuh0v....  we have...

we in russia..... we like japan... r0b jan0ff........ made apple l0g0.

n0 c0nneti0n t0 iraq and iran.....

93 bef0re vera went t0 japan...

criminal....mafia....
Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito? b0rn in 60.




iran and ? they put shirt my shirt and my m0thers 0n sveta /mafia/ .....after my trip t0 cannes..

in place 0f my m0ther they put king yuri? wh0 did that? they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

mafia did that. 

and irina and yuri g0t married.... then fake silvia fl0ri...... 

yuri Divorced .... lived with svetlana... nikita married t0 svetlana....

vera ....emper0r  akihito .....125.

they did crime....

2002

2003
vera
they g0t 0n my way t0 my life.....ugly 0lga is ugly criminal.  and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 
0lga and pig0zzi n0 b0dy t0 vera t0 get my life.

they need t0 be killed. they tried t0 kill vera.
/russian they were/

they criminal. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

0ne st0ckt0n. vera lived 0n st0ckt0n.

wh0 invited ugly pig0zzi in my shirt and wh0 invited ugly greek.?



then that was  criminal mick jagger
in my shirt and mafia fr0m russia.. tried t0 kill vera. and they need t0 be killed. 

they killed m0untain li0n.


No comments:

Post a Comment