Friday, May 11, 2012


1979.

1979. after vera.





released on June 1981. in september vera started dancing classes...




irina bur0va l00ks like girl in the video.  they n0t fr0m my gate. 

my father and mother were happy vera returned....

1950

1950.

about 1987.

and vera.../last baby out of two/



vera came back from japan and enemies 
from obninsk elena svetlana and irina burova criminal

 arrived....to my apt.

mafia organized crime.... and wojcicki got my identity and stole my life...and investment in my film....and that's ugly....and they need to pay me. I'm glad they got sick...

ugly brin guilty.....

Eugenia Brin  krasn0kutskaya recently retired from her job as scientist working on issues related to climate and weather forecasting at NASA. Along with her family, she resettled in the United States with the assistance of HIAS in 1979. 




hello grandmother....../ t0 my m0ther/

1999 /svechina/


mafia killed chinese pe0ple....


vera in TOKYO 1993. /Takaeva Tokyo.....160....x japan../ 

they tried to kill me  in 2009 in sf in my apt.

that got occupied by jean pigozzi and ugly wojcicki....

and etc...
and they wanted to  put me in jail. tur'ma..... 

and they need to go to jail. they were russians.


vera svechina /last name comes from word candle/ was born in 1973. JUNE 5. 

"Candle in the Wind" is a song with music and lyrics by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

 It was originally written in 1973, in honour of Marilyn Monroe, 

tom met monique montgomery after vera was born.
he invited her to telluride in 1974?
her mother was Eugenia.

they put my dress on monique.... 

0n svetlanas b0x in hustler it said spy. /dashas/ mafia aslan us0yan 0r wh0ever they are.... 

putin and ugly russian mafia have n0 c0nnectin t0 vera and vera d0esnt want the all in her life.

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

m0nique didnt get al0ng with her m0ther  Eugenia.

and after funeral friend 0f mam0nt0va marina /marina 

0lh0vskaya/ /film mamm0th with mafia svetlana trumm 

/dasha/ michelle

 williams fr0m swedish lilya f0rever direct0r..../

said t0 me that she was n0t getting al0ng with her m0ther...

nadezhda and russian mafia zhuk0va and 0rl0va marina

etc....

 tried t0 kill vera and they

ugly zhuk0va wh0 was never invited t0 my life. 

she put in me s0mething...paid m0ney.

and need t0 g0 t0 jail.  they tried t0 kill vera.

they n0t leaving me al0ne. ugly vera hates ugly mafia.

that mafia waisted 4 0f my years...

tried t0 make vera sick....  get her 0ut 0f my life.

put them t0 jail. 


they n0t vera. they killed many pe0ple and they tried t0 

kill vera..... and they killed jacks0n. and they g0t in my

 life with0ut invitati0n. 


need t0 get 0ut fr0m my life with her mafia....

vera s0w this mafia being super ugly in garazh...

vera d0nt like mafia zhuk0va...


vera in 73.


they did crime ....they killed princess diana


00000000000000000000000000000000000

ugly zhuk0va  need t0 get 0ut fr0m my life.......


 and d0nt fuck 

with my ph0t0s 0r anything. 



with ugly mafia friend.... they have n0 c00necti0n t0 

my pr0ject they mafia


2008 spring they 0pened ugly garazh


with criminal m0ney.

vera in 2008 spring 34..... /35 in june/


34 d my bra......

and that was time f0r my b00ks

my m0vie my ph0t0s flying strippers........

msu 35 c0mpany 0f my father

n0t mafia zhuk0va father.

they killed him. 


they did crime.

and nig0 criminal married against vera

he didnt pay f0r bathing ape.


wh0 did crime?

they 0rganised....crime.

vera didnt invite zhuk0va t0 her h0me.

they think my garazh their garazh.. they mafia they crazy and they criminal.

and jeff wr0te 0n veras ph0t0 irina.

vera is n0t irina. vera hate abram0vich and irina bur0va n0t g00d. they n0t 33.

they n0t part 0n my life. they g0t 0n my time. 

they 0pened criminal  ugly h0rrible garazh.. with criminal abram0vich.

and they tried t0 kill vera. they g0t 0n veras time....... 

killed my father

2008 killed ruslana killed.... 

2008 was f0r flying strippers....

they tried t0 kill vera.

fr0m veras life. /apple l0g0 has n0 c0nnecti0n t0
margarita/ 


it was my film.....









After earning her MBA in 1998, ugly Wojcicki bought 232

 Santa Margarita Ave. for about $600,000. She rented the 

garage to two Stanford students for $1,700 a month to help

 with the mortgage. The renters: no ordinary slackers, 

but the Google Guys, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who

 incubated Google(GOOG)right there.


/illegally/


killed veras aunt nadezhda..

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 




tosca ..my mother 242 ...... /born 1942/ 


vera One stockton......

and telluride moved to berkeley....


benji..... yuri and lana swingers...../they fake...they have n0thing t0 d0 with vera and they have n0 right t0 get things fr0m my apt. / ben was swinger club owner.../ criminal wojcicki in my shirt on her ugly child from my room/ 
vera was in new.... montgomery...

and little vera and vera moviemakers 1973...


GRAMMY from 1959 

gromophon/patiphone/ patty helped me with my phone.

and kings of FOREST. (and OUR BABY HORSE king 1950)

they killed HERCULES.
The demon goddess Lilith is represented throughout history as an owl. Notice the owl on the dollar bill. 
Photo courtesy of David Icke's website symbolism archives.


vera was already into this
Grammy Award (originally called Gramophone Award) – or Grammy – is an accolade by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States to recognize outstanding achievement in the music

industry. 

 

promised to vera from 1973. for karaoke and film
 LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI A.k.A ASOBI.


my apple store in 2003 on my street. stockton street. 

Criminal band bering straight....

2003. news


7.01. /lucky vera/ moviemakers 1973. and that was birthday of princess diana/ she was with vera. 
she went to la..with film producer.... /

berring straight id BS brin sergey... they killed her as well...

8.01 grammy nomination  news....ABOUT VERA.

knews was vera.....vera had cartier.... and 

bad boys blue / bad boys sad/ 

 they /russian mafia/ did oposit bering straight...

and vesyoliy delizans... funny cart....

vera on stockton str. 1997.

2003

and that was my grammy

and they put criminal band bering straight...
and they killed people....


they got on my place....

THEY NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE. 

criminal fake band bering straight....

VERA IS NOT MARINA AND GET HER OUt OF MY LIFE. 
and they tired to kill vera. with their mafia friends who ever they are..
same criminal..  with ugly child olesya.... they need to go to jail.....

UGLY band... and they will be killed. olesya.. they use bullshit...and they tried to kill me...

ugly not  talented  band with bad voices....

ugly natasha and ugly lidiya ..zibulskaya mother was lidiya.... and there is vera....

nataliya not important..... they did oposit and they need to go to jail. place in jail f0r that band.


and with them criminal Olesya...

their manager sent me cd after I started to make my film. in 2004.
natasha not from 33.....she has child dasha.. they have no connection to 33.

they got garazh on my time and killed jackson and killed jobs and didn't let me make my film...

and books..... and they tried to kill vera.



in 14 we don't have marina...
they fake and they killed people....

153 in 14 gate...33 my mothers house. my mother has child VERA. 

duc university... and rs. /fake n0t living in my gate/ and criminal band rudenk0.

15 gate is vera.

we don't have any marina

we /vera and nina vladimirovna/ live in gate 15. on 3 floor in 3 rooms...


ugly marina did crime and need to go to jail they tried to kill me and they killed my relatives 

she lives in la.

arived in 2006. ugly wojcicki got my t shirt in 2006 and my 23 and me.

sick and need to go to jail......

we didn't invite ugly russian mafia.... and that stole my photos and tried to kill vera with zhukova and russian mafia.

v lad i mir /v for vera/


this is ugly and they need to go to jail. 

need to go to jail. russian mafia...... to my regret vera can't 

fight with ugly mafia....need t0 be killed.


marina of greece criminal we don't have her in my 33. they need to go to jail. 

they did crime. 

VERA MADE WHITE BREASTS...

VERA's BREAST ARE WHITE... 



AND VERA WAS WITH JACKSON.

THEY KILLED JACKSON

and this is ugly 

UGLY AND CRIMINAL. 


AND THEY ALL NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 


naomi campbel.... also criminal and ugly and need to go to jail. 




mafia found CRIMINAL mafia capital....guy... AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

her and her mother  have no connection to Obninsk... and my crown or panama... 

that she had on in 2007. they killed my father.... grave 3055.... 2007...

and she went on my S line.......to be on

 on TV and etc.....

S my last name not hers..... and Valera not her mother..... that's my uncle..... and my fathers 


SVECHIN..... also.....



they with criminal mafia  ZHUKOVA and they with russian mafia tried to kill vera

and they killed few of vera's relatives.......


and they need to go to jail. 


and my friend...... asai didn't reply because she is fake. 

we have no any marina in where we live 33.. and bill gate.. they manipulated and bad press...


WE NOT GETTING IN THEIR LIFE. THEY NEED TO GET OUT OF MINE.
they killed Olhovskaya marina


and RUSSIAN MAFIA  tried to kill vera. and they killed vera's father...

they go t on my time and Steve Jobs died at 56...

vera met tom in 1998. GOOGLE WAS MADE ILLEGALLY using vera and her family without my OK.

and they need to get out of my life.

and they did crime.


tsukada san invested and lost money.




and that was vera in green dress 0f Betsey Johnson in 2008 with criminal marijoli 
cheese 0n her neck.




BEPA JAPAN....
and BETSY JOHNSON closing SHOPS NOW.

Среда, 16 мая 2012 г.  




Carlos Fuentes, Mexican Writer, Dies at 83






russian mafia made vera m0ve 0ut fr0m her studi0. 525 st0ckt0n.





 Tue, 1 Jun 2010
From: dario.L.fuentes@gmail.com /manager in 525 st0ckt0n/ fr0m berkeley....
To: verasvechina@hotmail.com

Vera,

We're still owed one month rent from you and I'm also wondering if you're going to be able to catch up and if we should expect any rent from you this month. Please let me know, thanks.

- Dario Fuentes
510-388-9032



carlos pedr0sa gq /fr0m my 1998/ in mexic0 g0t baby dilan /after vera started t0 dance in hustler in 2005/ 
with mark pincuss /criminal zynga made fr0m my m0thers farm ville and my d0g illegally and 0n my time.../ friend michell meere..


wh0 intr0duced vera t0 pincus....


we had dancer dilan in hustler amanda....


... wh0 had n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life....






russian mafia tried t0 kill vera in 09.

and died carlos 0f parma...






prince jaime count of bardi......


????

Originally NetLedger, NetSuite was founded in 1998 by Evan Goldberg, current chairman and chief technology officer, with the financial backing of Lawrence J. Ellison,




 founder and chief executive officer of Oracle Corp. Other initial investors were StarVest Partners and UBS PaineWebber.
NetSuite's major shareholder is Ellison, who financed the company's creation in late 1998 to as the company began.



Heath Ledger killed by this russian mafia in January 2008.


thats mafia and that  need to be in jail. 



they not leaving me alone. that russian mafia.
they have no connection to my projects.


mafia and they need to go to jail. 


this mafia tried to kill vera and they need to go to jail. 



because russian mafia arrived.... killed heath. ruslana...etc....and they tried to kill vera and they need to go to jail. 




1998.  what connection?


1. that's my private life. 

1   16 2 Kaigan, Minato, Tokyo 105 8576, Japan

Hotel Inter-Continental TOKYO BAY, Takashiba Tokyo

1985 vera 12.... 1976

and looking for smart woman in shirt skirt 1988.

1976 vera in shirt skirt...

Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.




 flying strippers...
TOFU ISLAND "FLYING STRIPPERS" T-SHIRT
1996

vera 1996. /ANETTA/ cia princess anetta 2009/
about 2003 in north beach sf grant 1424.



vera is not pigozzi and vera is not paparazzi. that was time for FLYING STRIPPERS.

pigozzi is not vera. he is not living on place of my uncle valera who died /was killed at 52...when pigozzi was born/

pigozzi opened shop in japan on my time of my film....and they did problem in japan and they tried to kill me

olga criminal it was my time 2003. Vera knew pigozzi already.. they killed hercules...

Olga is not vera and has no connection to vera.

1953 johnny boy for me.....  /nina and vera/  

that is not me in white sweater....

mafia... pigozzi pushed vera to have sex and they killed my relatives and tried to kill vera

pigozzi not living in my apt 525..... vera was 5 25... they killed hercules.....
they need to pay.... vera not italian not pigozzi wife.. pigozzi and ugly greek not paying my bills.....

ugly marina is olgas mother. they had no connection to my life . they got in to make crime.


rapist pigozzi need to be killed. for fucking with my life. and my island. /we didn't ask him.

he did it and he fucked it up/ 


2003 was my time. pigozzi is not king. he is regular person...he took advantage of vera with mafia from russia. vera and mama have no interest to supply to olga. we dont know her...

strange and not important show....we sow pigozzi's pictures many times...
2008. that was time for flying strippers photo show....


and this mafia tried to kill me and they need to go to jail. 



vera svechina
DIANA Princess of Wales
ugly mafia zhukova need to get out of Vera's life. better right to jail. 

they against my 33. ugly alexia ....

they with criminal mafia in moscow.

2008.

they ugly and making me not happy.

this is not diana..they killed her with whoever else is there.....they mafia

and they not D.it was time for LADY D. for VERA.

and vera's film.....

they need to go to jail for attempt to kill VERA SVECHINA together with ugly alexia...


they got chelsy from my street near my apt. 525 stockton after steve jobs and apple build for vera apple stockton store on vera's street.

alexia and zhukova tried to kill vera uin sf... they paid to mafia to kill me...

they need to go to jail. they killed m.jackson and all the great people in last two years...

and they hurt vera and they hurt my mother Nina.

they hired mafia to kill vera. and they 

need to go to jail. 




to my regret ugly mafia orange and ugly maxima have no connection to my life. 

and criminal mafia alexia 2005 and ugly zhukova and mafia abramovich also. have no connection

 to my mother...father..and me and no connection to my father.

and they need to get out of my life and they need to go to jail .


and they killed steve jobs and my relatives. 


1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..

1974 VERA.  they in 1975 vera moved to gate 15.

Doctor Zhivago......Im alive. december 1973. rosoku.... TAIPEI.

in 1977 they made illegally apple logo from vera. 

ROB JANOFF. The logo was introduced with the new product Apple II in April of that year 77.


1995
my 1st  trip to usa. new york city 1995. Metropolitan 0pera... then it was atami 1996...

1995.VERA in NYC behind me METROPOLITAN OPERA 


1997 SF
Vera Svechina in San Francisco. new montgomery 180..... 1997


Oscar nomination in 2009 for my film...

 cannes film festival 2009

BEPA.... VERA ....ANETTA... 1997

f0r 2009


and russian mafia tried to kill VERA.
first ph0t0s in c0nd0r vera t00k at 19.10.07.
30 years fr0m making 0f apple l0g0.

19 vera was in 1992

2009 they attacked me 0n 19th dec. 

/my apple l0g0 ph0t0 dec. 1973/

19.01 my m0ther birthday.... my m0ther is n0t vera...and n0t apple l0g0.


On 19 June 2001, Princess Margarita married the entrepreneur. 



telluride 2005 0r what?


2003 vera got that fr0m apple. in SF. at 30 years old. /our planet/

shar....


g00gle did crime

my flying stripers...
FLYING STRIPERS TSHIRT F0R MAN. DUBR0VKA

needed t0 be made mafia criminal rapist pig0zzi and the rest .....t00k adventage 0f n0t american vera

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail and they will be killed.


they killed mj. and black and white . vera didnt all0wed... any0ne t0 enter with0ut my 0k.

Michael jackson new hair style and sunglasses.jpg
svechina...

they killed chinese in 1999

they did crime.


1522 shop in Grand street in SF.


CIA PRINCESS ANETTA 2009. disney made crime and they put criminal Tiana..

and they /CRIMINAL MAFIA/ put in 2009 fake  ARIA ON hotel in LV. 

2009. next they need to change name aria to LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI LAS VEGAS.


2009

vera wanted to open small FLYING STRIPPERS SHOP on Bush str. in SF.


vera lived since 1997 on bush and stockton....














/1 000 a month rent/ 

/didnt have enough money/

didn't know that ugly wojcicki stole vera's identity...and etc....

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)

1979.

MY APT. 160. GATE 15. HERE IM LIKE IN  17 gate.... /OR vera went to MGIK AT 17/ 

 DORANE. /my "rana" from when I was born in 1973/ 

  Cannes approximately 10 KM apple  , Nice airport 17KM away.    /VALERA DIED IN 200 AT 52/

and antonina ...aunt ..and cheese made by criminal  people marijoli 

1999. svechina vera 25 years 0ld. 

1979 my r00m 160.

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)1979. 160 my apartment in Obnisnk. Russia. building 11.


1999 /vera without criminal mafia/ 

V LAD I MIR  / MY GRANDFATHER/..... pier bezuhov........petr......

pig0zzi is n0t my father..... they criminal pe0ple. and they n0t funny.

fr0m t0lst0y and they needed t0 take me t0 

Tatyana Tolstaya is the co-host of a very successful Russian TV show The School of Slander (Школа злословия), 
/School 10/
where she interviews representatives of

Vincent Willem van Gogh was a Dutch post-Impressionist painter whose work /from my photo 1973/



Pierre Richard (born Pierre Richard Maurice Charles Léopold Defays (originally de Fays, his grandfather changed the spelling for unknown reasons), 16 August 1934 in Valenciennes, Nord) is a popular French actor.

instead. pig0zzi used vera.... and g0t name pier...

 in faceb00k and did crime.

and my virgin and.......

putin has n0 c0nnectin t0 virgin and my life.

v.v. putin sow my success /how vera doesnt know.../ and they


 got on my way with criminal russian mafia/


what they want fr0m y0ung w0man vera?

16 August 1999 

f0r s0me strange reas0n rapist pig0zzi walking in shirt made fr0m ph0t0 0f my far relative fr0m village in blackland alexander svechin

ph0t0 was in my table in apt. 160. and in 525 st0ckt0n.... vera was mad0na.... and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. f0r attept t0 kill vera.

rapist pig0zzi visits criminal  garazh in m0sc0w.





and my BREAST SCULPTURE IN 2009 didn't happened....because of mafia..

PART OF  FLYING STRIPPERS PROJECT...


AND MAFIA DID CRIME..... AND NYC.....

MY POLE 
.....

HAS NO CONNECTION TO POOL OF DORANE. /my "rana"  from when I was born in 1973/ 

BUT THEY DID CONNECTED BECAUSE  PIGOZZI DID CRIME

AND GOT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ON MY ADDRESS.

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL VERA SVECHINA AND THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.

they didn't let me make my film.... and they made me disabled.... and....

AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

terravera_logo
1991. c.B . /my name/

Laurene Powell Jobs


from my trip to cannes.....and my private photo from 1979.

pigozzi had name pierre on Facebook. 

he is not pierre and he is criminal....

carla bruni 1991... / ... vera from 1973: we nerai uchi/

we had king and queen....

they had to put me down....

and they need to go to jail. 

because of this criminal mafia they serve...
and pigozzi pushed vera to have sex in 2005

then he got on my address 525 stockton 403 ..he stole my time... he used me.
opened shop in tokyo on my time/
on time of my film

and time for flying strippers/

and he tried to kill vera with 
help of russian mafia. he killed hercules and steve jobs. 

after vera came back from japan they put green 
/zelenina /green/my grandmother..../
sweater on criminal inna didenko and she lived with president/of company/ in japan. norisuya kodama

mafia....

fr0m mafia ugly inna and irina.... and they n0t leaving vera al0ne

vera is not inna.  ugly criminal prohorov inna need to pay vera. /she also got fake name of alexandra/my grandmother and they killed ruslana korshunova/

inna didenko got building 73.
she is not born in 73.

/that was my candle in the wind/

they criminal...

and they did crime. they killed my father..
hurt my mother and killed some of my relatives and tried to kill vera.

and ugly wojcicki while vera lived in SF
got vera's shirt in 2006 and tried to kill vera in 2009. she stole my identity and invaded my privacy..  and she stole my 23 and me....

they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

and instead of learning how to live healthy they made people take drugs legally ...

and they need to go to jail.
raya /wife of president/

photo 1991.
Carla Bruni and Jean Pigozzi
Venice, Italy, 1991



In March 2012, in one of the clearest signs of change at Apple under the leadership of Mr. Cook, Apple announced that it would return some of its $100 billion cash pile to shareholders in the form of dividends and stock buybacks. 


svechina vera in 1974.

shar...

0share......






at 1.30  vera was born in 1973.

2003 vera got that fr0m apple. in SF. at 30 years old. /our planet/

veras shar....

"I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong," Jobs said.


and he is right.



1951. valera
born 3rd of  may 1948.  My uncle Valera under Acacia.

Lera /Anetta/ /based on Vera/ 


The peacock tail ("train") is not the tail quill feathers but the highly elongated upper tail coverts. The "eyes" are best seen when the peacock fans its tail. 



m0nique m0ntg0mery said they d0nt need that b00k. that vera gave t0 t0m.

vera gave it t0 n0rimaki cust0mer.

and in 2008 vera g0t fire ball 0n birthday....fr0m candle 0n the cake.../ph0t0 with apple ph0ne/


vera in t0ky0.


at 23 vera came t0 usa. 1997. /vera 2nd child fr0m her parents/

Susan Wojcicki's garage in Menlo Park, Calif., served as Google's first headquarters. Now, Wojcicki is a vice president for the search giant.

vera is n0t margarita..... vera svechina is vera svechina... 

and vera need t0 get rights t0 g00gle

and vera will fire w0jcicki.

f0r unethical way 0f d0ing business.

and maybe m0re pe0ple will be fired....


later they tried t0 kill vera. /g00gle was made illegally with0ut asking vera/

. and they killed veras relatives and g0t criminal  pv0....

Prince Jaime .....Princess Margarita 0f Bourbon parma


After earning her MBA in 1998, ugly Wojcicki bought 232

 Santa Margarita Ave. for about $600,000. She rented the 

garage to two Stanford students for $1,700 a month to help

 with the mortgage. The renters: no ordinary slackers, 

but the Google Guys, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who

 incubated Google(GOOG)right there.


/illegally/

•Introduced a future husband to Wojcicki's younger sister Anne, who recently married Brin on an island in the Bahamas.






23 and vera in america

my 23andMe..0n veras
 card macys





 Google has invested $3.9 million



in  fake Anne Wojcicki's biotech start-up, fake 


23andMe.


because that was sergey.


Larry Sonsini did crime. and his assistant suzan h0me fr0m my trip. t0 jeffs h0me

and they need t0 return me my things..

He has also worked for the Internet firms Google,  YouTube.

they killed my father.....

and h0w they will plan t0 give vera my


23 and vera in america

my 23andMe..0n my card macys


brin tried t0 kill vera with mafia fr0m russia.


they w0jcicki did crime against vera

 pers0naly. 



my friend tsukada san invested in fake 

v.gall0 film 

 $4 million in 2003


1996 my bear fr0m t0ky0 said 1 milli0n



my 1 0ku fr0m 1986 0n 0pra...



/anne st0le veras macys card 023 

















and veras


m0ney f0r veras film/ 



23andMe vera in america

steve j0bs came back t0 apple







and  they /russian mafia/ tried t0 kill vera.

new years..... 0n place 0f vera w0jcicki  Susan ...

2008 new year

Chez Panisse

how do vera get veras money?

Breakfast at Cafe Fanny

my father they killed.... grave 3055 2007.. strange cat arrived...



 525 st0ckt0n sf after my fathers funeral...2007



widow....

Laurene Powell

terravera_logo

they need t0 g0 t0 jail.



yuri shillers wife irina  l00k alike fr0m  swiss..... iraq....  g0dess 0f the see.......



 rapist pig0zzi invited vera. na0mi in 

veras hat criminal and need t0 g0 t0 jail






fr0m my ph0t0. laddy di n0t with na0mi...

ugly mafia zhuk0va paid m0ney tried t0 kill vera svechina

0r her friends... vera never been interested in mafia zhuk0va they keep puting her name in my head

since 09....

and they need t0 be killed.

criminal zhuk0va has n0 right t0 get in my table and ph0t0s and my life

and they need get 0ut what they put in me..... ugly mafia  fr0m russia......... will be killed l h0pe.

2009 


mafia did criminal and children hate criminal.

film mamm0th 

and criminal 0bninsk and criminal band and criminal pig0zzi and abram0vich and zhuk0va...

and etc..


after cannes  in 09. russian mafia and  mafia alexia with zhuk0va   and that ugly criminal 
tried t0 kill vera as well....... alexia vera met at pig0zzi h0u


1979. after vera.




released on June 1981. in september vera started dancing classes...


irina bur0va l00ks like girl in the video.  they n0t fr0m my gate. 

my father and mother were happy vera returned....

1950

1950.

about 1987.

and vera.../last baby out of two/



vera came back from japan and enemies 
from obninsk elena svetlana and irina burova criminal

 arrived....to my apt.

mafia organized crime.... and wojcicki got my identity and stole my life...and investment in my film....and that's ugly....and they need to pay me. I'm glad they got sick...

ugly brin guilty.....

Eugenia Brin  krasn0kutskaya recently retired from her job as scientist working on issues related to climate and weather forecasting at NASA. Along with her family, she resettled in the United States with the assistance of HIAS in 1979. 




hello grandmother....../ t0 my m0ther/

1999 /svechina/


mafia killed chinese pe0ple....


vera in TOKYO 1993. /Takaeva Tokyo.....160....x japan../ 

they tried to kill me  in 2009 in sf in my apt.

that got occupied by jean pigozzi and ugly wojcicki....

and etc...
and they wanted to  put me in jail. tur'ma..... 

and they need to go to jail. they were russians.


vera svechina /last name comes from word candle/ was born in 1973. JUNE 5. 

"Candle in the Wind" is a song with music and lyrics by Elton John and Bernie Taupin.

 It was originally written in 1973, in honour of Marilyn Monroe, 

tom met monique montgomery after vera was born.
he invited her to telluride in 1974?
her mother was Eugenia.

they put my dress on monique.... 

0n svetlanas b0x in hustler it said spy. /dashas/ mafia aslan us0yan 0r wh0ever they are.... 

putin and ugly russian mafia have n0 c0nnectin t0 vera and vera d0esnt want the all in her life.

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

m0nique didnt get al0ng with her m0ther  Eugenia.

and after funeral friend 0f mam0nt0va marina /marina 

0lh0vskaya/ /film mamm0th with mafia svetlana trumm 

/dasha/ michelle

 williams fr0m swedish lilya f0rever direct0r..../

said t0 me that she was n0t getting al0ng with her m0ther...

nadezhda and russian mafia zhuk0va and 0rl0va marina

etc....

 tried t0 kill vera and they

ugly zhuk0va wh0 was never invited t0 my life. 

she put in me s0mething...paid m0ney.

and need t0 g0 t0 jail.  they tried t0 kill vera.

they n0t leaving me al0ne. ugly vera hates ugly mafia.

that mafia waisted 4 0f my years...

tried t0 make vera sick....  get her 0ut 0f my life.

put them t0 jail. 


they n0t vera. they killed many pe0ple and they tried t0 

kill vera..... and they killed jacks0n. and they g0t in my

 life with0ut invitati0n. 


need t0 get 0ut fr0m my life with her mafia....

vera s0w this mafia being super ugly in garazh...

vera d0nt like mafia zhuk0va...
vera didnt invite zhuk0va t0 her h0me.

they think my garazh their garazh.. they mafia they crazy and they criminal.

and jeff wr0te 0n veras ph0t0 irina.

vera is n0t irina. vera hate abram0vich and irina bur0va n0t g00d. they n0t 33.

they n0t part 0n my life. they g0t 0n my time. 

they 0pened criminal  ugly h0rrible garazh.. with criminal abram0vich.

and they tried t0 kill vera. they g0t 0n veras time....... 
killed my father

2008 killed ruslana killed.... 

2008 was f0r flying strippers....

they tried t0 kill vera.

fr0m veras life. /apple l0g0 has n0 c0nnecti0n t0
margarita/ 


it was my film.....





After earning her MBA in 1998, ugly Wojcicki bought 232

 Santa Margarita Ave. for about $600,000. She rented the 

garage to two Stanford students for $1,700 a month to help

 with the mortgage. The renters: no ordinary slackers, 

but the Google Guys, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who

 incubated Google(GOOG)right there.


/illegally/


killed veras aunt nadezhda..

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 




tosca ..my mother 242 ...... /born 1942/ 


vera One stockton......

and telluride moved to berkeley....


benji..... yuri and lana swingers...../they fake...they have n0thing t0 d0 with vera and they have n0 right t0 get things fr0m my apt. / ben was swinger club owner.../ criminal wojcicki in my shirt on her ugly child from my room/ 
vera was in new.... montgomery...

and little vera and vera moviemakers 1973...


GRAMMY from 1959 

gromophon/patiphone/ patty helped me with my phone.

and kings of FOREST. (and OUR BABY HORSE king 1950)

they killed HERCULES.
The demon goddess Lilith is represented throughout history as an owl. Notice the owl on the dollar bill. 
Photo courtesy of David Icke's website symbolism archives.


vera was already into this
Grammy Award (originally called Gramophone Award) – or Grammy – is an accolade by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States to recognize outstanding achievement in the music

industry. 

 

promised to vera from 1973. for karaoke and film
 LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI A.k.A ASOBI.


my apple store in 2003 on my street. stockton street. 

Criminal band bering straight....

2003. news


7.01. /lucky vera/ moviemakers 1973. and that was birthday of princess diana/ she was with vera. 
she went to la..with film producer.... /

berring straight id BS brin sergey... they killed her as well...

8.01 grammy nomination  news....ABOUT VERA.

knews was vera.....vera had cartier.... and 

bad boys blue / bad boys sad/ 

 they /russian mafia/ did oposit bering straight...

and vesyoliy delizans... funny cart....

vera on stockton str. 1997.

2003

and that was my grammy

and they put criminal band bering straight...
and they killed people....


they got on my place....

THEY NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE. 

criminal fake band bering straight....

VERA IS NOT MARINA AND GET HER OUt OF MY LIFE. 
and they tired to kill vera. with their mafia friends who ever they are..
same criminal..  with ugly child olesya.... they need to go to jail.....

UGLY band... and they will be killed. olesya.. they use bullshit...and they tried to kill me...

ugly not  talented  band with bad voices....

ugly natasha and ugly lidiya ..zibulskaya mother was lidiya.... and there is vera....

nataliya not important..... they did oposit and they need to go to jail. place in jail f0r that band.


and with them criminal Olesya...

their manager sent me cd after I started to make my film. in 2004.
natasha not from 33.....she has child dasha.. they have no connection to 33.

they got garazh on my time and killed jackson and killed jobs and didn't let me make my film...

and books..... and they tried to kill vera.



in 14 we don't have marina...
they fake and they killed people....

153 in 14 gate...33 my mothers house. my mother has child VERA. 

duc university... and rs. /fake n0t living in my gate/ and criminal band rudenk0.

15 gate is vera.
we don't have any marina

we /vera and nina vladimirovna/ live in gate 15. on 3 floor in 3 rooms...


ugly marina did crime and need to go to jail they tried to kill me and they killed my relatives 

she lives in la.

arived in 2006. ugly wojcicki got my t shirt in 2006 and my 23 and me.

sick and need to go to jail......

we didn't invite ugly russian mafia.... and that stole my photos and tried to kill vera with zhukova and russian mafia.

v lad i mir /v for vera/


this is ugly and they need to go to jail. 

need to go to jail. russian mafia...... to my regret vera can't 

fight with ugly mafia....need t0 be killed.


marina of greece criminal we don't have her in my 33. they need to go to jail. 

they did crime. 

VERA MADE WHITE BREASTS...

VERA's BREAST ARE WHITE... 



AND VERA WAS WITH JACKSON.

THEY KILLED JACKSON

and this is ugly 

UGLY AND CRIMINAL. 


AND THEY ALL NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 


naomi campbel.... also criminal and ugly and need to go to jail. 




mafia found CRIMINAL mafia capital....guy... AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

her and her mother  have no connection to Obninsk... and my crown or panama... 

that she had on in 2007. they killed my father.... grave 3055.... 2007...

and she went on my S line.......to be on

 on TV and etc.....

S my last name not hers..... and Valera not her mother..... that's my uncle..... and my fathers 


SVECHIN..... also.....



they with criminal mafia  ZHUKOVA and they with russian mafia tried to kill vera

and they killed few of vera's relatives.......


and they need to go to jail. 


and my friend...... asai didn't reply because she is fake. 

we have no any marina in where we live 33.. and bill gate.. they manipulated and bad press...


WE NOT GETTING IN THEIR LIFE. THEY NEED TO GET OUT OF MINE.
they killed Olhovskaya marina


and RUSSIAN MAFIA  tried to kill vera. and they killed vera's father...

they go t on my time and Steve Jobs died at 56...

vera met tom in 1998. GOOGLE WAS MADE ILLEGALLY using vera and her family without my OK.

and they need to get out of my life.

and they did crime.


tsukada san invested and lost money.


and that was vera in green dress 0f Betsey Johnson in 2008 with criminal marijoli 
cheese 0n her neck.



BEPA JAPAN....
and BETSY JOHNSON closing SHOPS NOW.

Среда, 16 мая 2012 г.  


Carlos Fuentes, Mexican Writer, Dies at 83



russian mafia made vera m0ve 0ut fr0m her studi0. 525 st0ckt0n.

 Tue, 1 Jun 2010
From: dario.L.fuentes@gmail.com /manager in 525 st0ckt0n/ fr0m berkeley....
To: verasvechina@hotmail.com

Vera,

We're still owed one month rent from you and I'm also wondering if you're going to be able to catch up and if we should expect any rent from you this month. Please let me know, thanks.

- Dario Fuentes
510-388-9032

carlos pedr0sa gq /fr0m my 1998/ in mexic0 g0t baby dilan /after vera started t0 dance in hustler in 2005/ 
with mark pincuss /criminal zynga made fr0m my m0thers farm ville and my d0g illegally and 0n my time.../ friend michell meere..

wh0 intr0duced vera t0 pincus....

we had dancer dilan in hustler amanda....

... wh0 had n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life....


russian mafia tried t0 kill vera in 09.
and died carlos 0f parma...



prince jaime count of bardi......

????

Originally NetLedger, NetSuite was founded in 1998 by Evan Goldberg, current chairman and chief technology officer, with the financial backing of Lawrence J. Ellison,



 founder and chief executive officer of Oracle Corp. Other initial investors were StarVest Partners and UBS PaineWebber.
NetSuite's major shareholder is Ellison, who financed the company's creation in late 1998 to as the company began.


Heath Ledger killed by this russian mafia in January 2008.

thats mafia and that  need to be in jail. 


they not leaving me alone. that russian mafia.
they have no connection to my projects.

mafia and they need to go to jail. 

this mafia tried to kill vera and they need to go to jail. 


because russian mafia arrived.... killed heath. ruslana...etc....and they tried to kill vera and they need to go to jail. 


1998.  what connection?

1. that's my private life. 

1   16 2 Kaigan, Minato, Tokyo 105 8576, Japan

Hotel Inter-Continental TOKYO BAY, Takashiba Tokyo

1985 vera 12.... 1976

and looking for smart woman in shirt skirt 1988.

1976 vera in shirt skirt...

Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.



 flying strippers...
TOFU ISLAND "FLYING STRIPPERS" T-SHIRT
1996

vera 1996. /ANETTA/ cia princess anetta 2009/
about 2003 in north beach sf grant 1424.



vera is not pigozzi and vera is not paparazzi. that was time for FLYING STRIPPERS.

pigozzi is not vera. he is not living on place of my uncle valera who died /was killed at 52...when pigozzi was born/

pigozzi opened shop in japan on my time of my film....and they did problem in japan and they tried to kill me

olga criminal it was my time 2003. Vera knew pigozzi already.. they killed hercules...

Olga is not vera and has no connection to vera.

1953 johnny boy for me.....  /nina and vera/  

that is not me in white sweater....

mafia... pigozzi pushed vera to have sex and they killed my relatives and tried to kill vera

pigozzi not living in my apt 525..... vera was 5 25... they killed hercules.....
they need to pay.... vera not italian not pigozzi wife.. pigozzi and ugly greek not paying my bills.....

ugly marina is olgas mother. they had no connection to my life . they got in to make crime.


rapist pigozzi need to be killed. for fucking with my life. and my island. /we didn't ask him.

he did it and he fucked it up/ 


2003 was my time. pigozzi is not king. he is regular person...he took advantage of vera with mafia from russia. vera and mama have no interest to supply to olga. we dont know her...

strange and not important show....we sow pigozzi's pictures many times...
2008. that was time for flying strippers photo show....


and this mafia tried to kill me and they need to go to jail. 



vera svechina
DIANA Princess of Wales
ugly mafia zhukova need to get out of Vera's life. better right to jail. 

they against my 33. ugly alexia ....

they with criminal mafia in moscow.

2008.

they ugly and making me not happy.

this is not diana..they killed her with whoever else is there.....they mafia

and they not D.it was time for LADY D. for VERA.

and vera's film.....

they need to go to jail for attempt to kill VERA SVECHINA together with ugly alexia...


they got chelsy from my street near my apt. 525 stockton after steve jobs and apple build for vera apple stockton store on vera's street.

alexia and zhukova tried to kill vera uin sf... they paid to mafia to kill me...

they need to go to jail. they killed m.jackson and all the great people in last two years...

and they hurt vera and they hurt my mother Nina.

they hired mafia to kill vera. and they 

need to go to jail. 




to my regret ugly mafia orange and ugly maxima have no connection to my life. 

and criminal mafia alexia 2005 and ugly zhukova and mafia abramovich also. have no connection

 to my mother...father..and me and no connection to my father.

and they need to get out of my life and they need to go to jail .


and they killed steve jobs and my relatives. 


1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..

1974 VERA.  they in 1975 vera moved to gate 15.

Doctor Zhivago......Im alive. december 1973. rosoku.... TAIPEI.

in 1977 they made illegally apple logo from vera. 

ROB JANOFF. The logo was introduced with the new product Apple II in April of that year 77.

1995
my 1st  trip to usa. new york city 1995. Metropolitan 0pera... then it was atami 1996...

1995.VERA in NYC behind me METROPOLITAN OPERA ...
rapist and criminal jean pig0zzi went t0 russia

he made criminal brand.... fr0m veras place in sf.

t0 ugly mafia  zhuk0va and fake mgik mafia 0rl0va fake tried t0 kill vera...

....garazh......mafia

and  put russian miliziya. that vera has n0 c0necti0n t00. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

they ugly russian mafia mgik...ugly and usles fr0m day 1.




vera is n0t gennadiy....m0iseenk0 fr0m mgik.

1997 SF
Vera Svechina in San Francisco. new montgomery 180..... 1997


Oscar nomination in 2009 for my film...

 cannes film festival 2009

BEPA.... VERA ....ANETTA... 1997

f0r 2009


and russian mafia tried to kill VERA.
first ph0t0s in c0nd0r vera t00k at 19.10.07.
30 years fr0m making 0f apple l0g0.

19 vera was in 1992

2009 they attacked me 0n 19th dec. 

/my apple l0g0 ph0t0 dec. 1973/

19.01 my m0ther birthday.... my m0ther is n0t vera...and n0t apple l0g0.


On 19 June 2001, Princess Margarita married the entrepreneur. 



telluride 2005 0r what?


2003 vera got that fr0m apple. in SF. at 30 years old. /our planet/

shar....


g00gle did crime

my flying stripers...
FLYING STRIPERS TSHIRT F0R MAN. DUBR0VKA

needed t0 be made mafia criminal rapist pig0zzi and the rest .....t00k adventage 0f n0t american vera

and they need t0 g0 t0 jail and they will be killed.


they killed mj. and black and white . vera didnt all0wed... any0ne t0 enter with0ut my 0k.

Michael jackson new hair style and sunglasses.jpg
svechina...

they killed chinese in 1999

they did crime.


1522 shop in Grand street in SF.


CIA PRINCESS ANETTA 2009. disney made crime and they put criminal Tiana..

and they /CRIMINAL MAFIA/ put in 2009 fake  ARIA ON hotel in LV. 

2009. next they need to change name aria to LAST TRAIN FROM ROPPONGI LAS VEGAS.


2009

vera wanted to open small FLYING STRIPPERS SHOP on Bush str. in SF.


vera lived since 1997 on bush and stockton....














/1 000 a month rent/ 

/didnt have enough money/

didn't know that ugly wojcicki stole vera's identity...and etc....

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)

1979.

MY APT. 160. GATE 15. HERE IM LIKE IN  17 gate.... /OR vera went to MGIK AT 17/ 

 DORANE. /my "rana" from when I was born in 1973/ 

  Cannes approximately 10 KM apple  , Nice airport 17KM away.    /VALERA DIED IN 200 AT 52/

and antonina ...aunt ..and cheese made by criminal  people marijoli 

1999. svechina vera 25 years 0ld. 

1979 my r00m 160.

aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)1979. 160 my apartment in Obnisnk. Russia. building 11.


1999 /vera without criminal mafia/ 

V LAD I MIR  / MY GRANDFATHER/..... pier bezuhov........petr......

pig0zzi is n0t my father..... they criminal pe0ple. and they n0t funny.

fr0m t0lst0y and they needed t0 take me t0 

Tatyana Tolstaya is the co-host of a very successful Russian TV show The School of Slander (Школа злословия), 
/School 10/
where she interviews representatives of

Vincent Willem van Gogh was a Dutch post-Impressionist painter whose work /from my photo 1973/



Pierre Richard (born Pierre Richard Maurice Charles Léopold Defays (originally de Fays, his grandfather changed the spelling for unknown reasons), 16 August 1934 in Valenciennes, Nord) is a popular French actor.

instead. pig0zzi used vera.... and g0t name pier...

 in faceb00k and did crime.

and my virgin and.......

putin has n0 c0nnectin t0 virgin and my life.

v.v. putin sow my success /how vera doesnt know.../ and they


 got on my way with criminal russian mafia/


what they want fr0m y0ung w0man vera?

16 August 1999 

f0r s0me strange reas0n rapist pig0zzi walking in shirt made fr0m ph0t0 0f my far relative fr0m village in blackland alexander svechin

ph0t0 was in my table in apt. 160. and in 525 st0ckt0n.... vera was mad0na.... and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. f0r attept t0 kill vera.

rapist pig0zzi visits criminal  garazh in m0sc0w.





and my BREAST SCULPTURE IN 2009 didn't happened....because of mafia..

PART OF  FLYING STRIPPERS PROJECT...


AND MAFIA DID CRIME..... AND NYC.....

MY POLE 
.....

HAS NO CONNECTION TO POOL OF DORANE. /my "rana"  from when I was born in 1973/ 

BUT THEY DID CONNECTED BECAUSE  PIGOZZI DID CRIME

AND GOT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ON MY ADDRESS.

AND THEY TRIED TO KILL VERA SVECHINA AND THEY KILLED MY RELATIVES.

they didn't let me make my film.... and they made me disabled.... and....

AND THEY NEED TO GO TO JAIL. 

terravera_logo
1991. c.B . /my name/

Laurene Powell Jobs


from my trip to cannes.....and my private photo from 1979.

pigozzi had name pierre on Facebook. 

he is not pierre and he is criminal....

carla bruni 1991... / ... vera from 1973: we nerai uchi/

we had king and queen....

they had to put me down....

and they need to go to jail. 

because of this criminal mafia they serve...
and pigozzi pushed vera to have sex in 2005

then he got on my address 525 stockton 403 ..he stole my time... he used me.
opened shop in tokyo on my time/
on time of my film

and time for flying strippers/

and he tried to kill vera with 
help of russian mafia. he killed hercules and steve jobs. 

after vera came back from japan they put green 
/zelenina /green/my grandmother..../
sweater on criminal inna didenko and she lived with president/of company/ in japan. norisuya kodama

mafia....

fr0m mafia ugly inna and irina.... and they n0t leaving vera al0ne

vera is not inna.  ugly criminal prohorov inna need to pay vera. /she also got fake name of alexandra/my grandmother and they killed ruslana korshunova/

inna didenko got building 73.
she is not born in 73.

/that was my candle in the wind/

they criminal...

and they did crime. they killed my father..
hurt my mother and killed some of my relatives and tried to kill vera.

and ugly wojcicki while vera lived in SF
got vera's shirt in 2006 and tried to kill vera in 2009. she stole my identity and invaded my privacy..  and she stole my 23 and me....

they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

and instead of learning how to live healthy they made people take drugs legally ...

and they need to go to jail.
raya /wife of president/

photo 1991.
Carla Bruni and Jean Pigozzi
Venice, Italy, 1991



In March 2012, in one of the clearest signs of change at Apple under the leadership of Mr. Cook, Apple announced that it would return some of its $100 billion cash pile to shareholders in the form of dividends and stock buybacks. 


svechina vera in 1974.

shar...

0share......






at 1.30  vera was born in 1973.

2003 vera got that fr0m apple. in SF. at 30 years old. /our planet/

veras shar....

"I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong," Jobs said.


and he is right.



1951. valera
born 3rd of  may 1948.  My uncle Valera under Acacia.

Lera /Anetta/ /based on Vera/ 


The peacock tail ("train") is not the tail quill feathers but the highly elongated upper tail coverts. The "eyes" are best seen when the peacock fans its tail. 



m0nique m0ntg0mery said they d0nt need that b00k. that vera gave t0 t0m.

vera gave it t0 n0rimaki cust0mer.

and in 2008 vera g0t fire ball 0n birthday....fr0m candle 0n the cake.../ph0t0 with apple ph0ne/


vera in t0ky0.


at 23 vera came t0 usa. 1997. /vera 2nd child fr0m her parents/

Susan Wojcicki's garage in Menlo Park, Calif., served as Google's first headquarters. Now, Wojcicki is a vice president for the search giant.

vera is n0t margarita..... vera svechina is vera svechina... 

and vera need t0 get rights t0 g00gle

and vera will fire w0jcicki.

f0r unethical way 0f d0ing business.

and maybe m0re pe0ple will be fired....


later they tried t0 kill vera. /g00gle was made illegally with0ut asking vera/

. and they killed veras relatives and g0t criminal  pv0....

Prince Jaime .....Princess Margarita 0f Bourbon parma


After earning her MBA in 1998, ugly Wojcicki bought 232

 Santa Margarita Ave. for about $600,000. She rented the 

garage to two Stanford students for $1,700 a month to help

 with the mortgage. The renters: no ordinary slackers, 

but the Google Guys, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, who

 incubated Google(GOOG)right there.


/illegally/

•Introduced a future husband to Wojcicki's younger sister Anne, who recently married Brin on an island in the Bahamas.





23 and vera in america

my 23andMe..0n veras
 card macys





 Google has invested $3.9 million



in  fake Anne Wojcicki's biotech start-up, fake 


23andMe.


because that was sergey.


Larry Sonsini did crime. and his assistant suzan h0me fr0m my trip. t0 jeffs h0me

and they need t0 return me my things..

He has also worked for the Internet firms Google,  YouTube.

they killed my father.....

and h0w they will plan t0 give vera my


23 and vera in america

my 23andMe..0n my card macys


brin tried t0 kill vera with mafia fr0m russia.


they w0jcicki did crime against vera

 pers0naly. 



my friend tsukada san invested in fake 

v.gall0 film 

 $4 million in 2003


1996 my bear fr0m t0ky0 said 1 milli0n



my 1 0ku fr0m 1986 0n 0pra...



/anne st0le veras macys card 023 





and veras


m0ney f0r veras film/ 



23andMe vera in america

steve j0bs came back t0 apple







and  they /russian mafia/ tried t0 kill vera.

new years..... 0n place 0f vera w0jcicki  Susan ...

2008 new year

Chez Panisse

how do vera get veras money?

Breakfast at Cafe Fanny

my father they killed.... grave 3055 2007.. strange cat arrived...



 525 st0ckt0n sf after my fathers funeral...2007


pig0zzi jean came as cat in 2008

widow....

Laurene Powell

terravera_logo

91.

they need t0 g0 t0 jail.

he had n0 right t0 make his brand fr0m my apt. because vera w0rks f0r living.

they tried t0 kill vera... made vera disabled ... made vera m0ve 0ut and tried 

t0 make vera g0 t0 h0meless shelter.....

vera is n0t pig0zzi.... pig0zzi g0t 0n my valera age. 52 5... and my apt.....

they did crime and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 



yuri shillers wife irina  l00k alike fr0m  swiss..... iraq....  g0dess 0f the see.......



 rapist pig0zzi invited vera. na0mi in 

veras hat criminal and need t0 g0 t0 jail

dasha is svetlana..... svetlana m0ther 0f b0rluc...... and fr0m 0bninsk mafia...

and nelli and alexia..... and fake linda wh0 has n0 c0necti0n t0 bill gates and vera and my gate.





fr0m my ph0t0. laddy di n0t with na0mi...

ugly mafia zhuk0va paid m0ney tried t0 kill vera svechina


0r her friends... vera never been interested in mafia zhuk0va they keep puting her name in my head

since 09....

sveta rudenk0 n0t living in my gate.

criminal d0ne with0ut asking



IT WAS CONCERT FOR ME. BECAUSE THE LIGHT and gate IS MINE..BUT PIGOZZI WENT 

WITH FAKE and CRIMINAL ugly ARTCO....


jacket fr0m my grandm0ther akulina /queen 0f spade/ 



and russian mafia tried t0 kill vera after dinner with mick jagger. they jeal0us...


it was concert for me. because the light is mine..but pigozzi went with fake CRIMINAL artco....




[On media coverage]

"As long as my face is on page one

I don`t care what they say about me on page seventeen"


my vide0 2009 page 17.



and they need t0 be killed.

they mafia 

and ugly...zhuk0va ugly

need t0 get 0ut 0f my life. they sucking in with0ut asking and they d0ing crime.

abram0vich and zhuk0va and irina are criminal mafia and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

vera n0t interested.

and vera h0pes they die.

criminal zhuk0va has n0 right t0 get in my table and ph0t0s and my life

and they need get 0ut what they put in me..... ugly mafia  fr0m russia......... will be killed l h0pe.

2009 


mafia did criminal and children hate criminal.

film mamm0th 

and criminal 0bninsk and criminal band and criminal pig0zzi and abram0vich and zhuk0va...

and etc..


after cannes  in 09. russian mafia and mafia alexia with mafia zhuk0va   and that ugly criminal 

alexia vera met at pig0zzi villa.

they tried t0 kill vera......


vera d0nt want criminal russian pe0ple ar0und vera...



No comments:

Post a Comment