Saturday, June 9, 2012



1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..

b0rn vera m0viemakers 1973

vera svechina 1974



1978 vera 5 years 0ld. living in gate 15.

l00k f0r me....at building sites

never g0ing t0 find me there.... /my father never t00k me t0 his w0rk/ 

and 0bara killed lucy and put her head t0 cement.....

Doctor Zhivago......Im alive. december 1973. rosoku.... TAIPEI.


if..... they made that fr0m my face vera must be very rich by n0w. 






If lyrics
Songwriters: Gates, David;

If a picture paints a thousand words
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show, the you I've come to know
If a face could launch a thousand ships
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you, you're all that's left me too

And when my love for life is running dry
You come and pour yourself on me

If a man could be two places at one time
I'd be with you
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way
If the world should stop revolvin' spinning slowly down to die
I'd spend the end with you
And when the world was through

Then one by one the stars would all go out
Then you and I would simply fly away......



and they made vera sick and vera didnt g0 t0 kindergarden.... d0rane.....?






vera had japanese kara0ke club film.... with all s0ngs inside. 
they didnt let me d0 it.





last train fr0m r0pp0ngi vera svechina. 


Make It With You
David Gates & Bread
Lyrics:
Hey have you ever tried,
Really reaching out for the other side?





Empress Michiko of Japan



princess nori....





they did crime and fr0m my apt made pr0ject with0ut letting me kn0w....
and they tried t0 kill vera.




denial of human rights.



Prince Chatrichalerm Yugala and his wife and editor invited vera....


Vera haven't made it yet....to Thai after we met.

(and etc....)


I may be climbing on rainbows
But, baby here goes.

Dreams they're for those who sleep,
Life is for us to keep,
And if you're wond'ring
What this song is leading to

I want to make it with you
I really think that we could make it girl.

No, you don't know me well,
In ev'ry little thing only time will tell,
If you believe the things that I do.
And we'll see it through.

Life can be short or long,
Love can be right or wrong,
And if I choose the one
I'd like to help me through,

I'd like to make it with you
I really think that we can make it girl.

Baby you know that
Dreams they're for those who sleep,
Life is for us to keep
And if I choose the one
I'd like to help me through,

I'd like to make it with you
I really think that we could make it girl.



and pig0zzi with mick jagger and  mafia fr0m russia tried t0 kill vera. 


and 0ur key were in gate 14. emperat0r...... taipei........

steve j0bs g0t pixar... he could be my best friend....... 

uni0n r0yal. 1993....




v0l0dya k. /vk/.....vera elena ig0r .....mafia putin..... 

vera




1998.... /vera with j0hn  lenn0n sh0n lenn0n.....y0k0 0n0..../

 ir0r 0n the right.... crazy mafia need t0 g0 t0 jail......

bulgaria ... and they didnt like r0sa and they were right. mafia did that. 

they tried t0 kill vera and need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

brazil vera.... fake r0sa....

vera 0n light side ....ge0rge 0n dark side.


A Bug's Life is a 1998 American computer animated adventure comedy film produced by Pixar and released by Walt Disney Pictures in the United States on November 25, 1998.


Flik is an individualist and would-be inventor in a colony of ants — led by Princess Atta and her mother, The Queen — living on a small island in the middle of a creek


/vera svechina likes brand at in japan/






Lick the Star 
October, 1998 Directed bySofia Coppola


fake ugly  s0fia c0pp0la..... need t0 be killed. 


denial of human rights. ugly



vera c0udnt make veras film...















born 3rd of  may 1948.  My uncle Valera under Acacia.
and c0smos.....








vera



they put criminal brend0n fitzerald... 0n my d00r in russia. /1981 was my br0ken n0se and le0n parfume anetta...french number 33. tamara ....  aramat..... ar0mat.... my m0ther teacher....




they put fitzerald 0n my way.... and they killed my father after he didnt keep his pr0mise. and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. they russian mafia.
because michael fitzerald was in the russian cart00n...... and they didnt let me make film.... brend0n made h0rible film... vera walked 0ut ....

Funeral Steve Jobs 300x214 Funeral Steve Jobs

vera 2009.

flying strippers st0re 0n bush str.


sculpture f0r apple c0mpus ?


Yamamoto's daughter, Limi Feu, has followed in his footsteps. 

mafia pig0zzi and fr0m 0ct0pus did crime....

that was my time...


they st0le my ph0t0s

and tried t0 kill vera.



Aum Shinrikyo first began their attacks on June 27, 1994 in Matsumoto, Japan. 


w0nderbra.....c0mercial we g0t 1 place.....
t0dd....
galaxy. vera 15. g00gle made illegally....


galactica 1988. Déjà Vu is a 1988 Soviet-Polish comedy thriller that takes place in Soviet Odessa..

Kono Mystery ga Sugoi! (このミステリーがすごい! Kono Misuterī ga Sugoi!?, lit. This

 Mystery is Excellent!) is an annual mystery fiction guide book published by

Takara Japanese Restaurant, San Francisco, CA
22 Peace Plaza sf.

 Takarajimasha..../masha was my hamster/



they didnt have right t0 sale hamster with0ut letting me kn0w....

First issue
December 20, 1988
dec. 20.... weby / they knew ab0ut vera apple l0g0/
virgin...

and shimamura came visit.....

vera girl.
1950.

mama girl and baby h0rse king.

dubr0vka .... chekhovskiy reg.  chekh0v wr0te chaika.....

Doctor Zhivago......Im alive. december 1973. rosoku.... TAIPEI.
1973


1977 /my ph0t0 was in 15 gate//

The first member of the family who was known to use the name "Rothschild" was Izaak Elchanan Rothschild, who was born in 15 77. The name means "Red Shield" in old German.


denial of human rights.
On April 7, 1977, Ivana married Trump in a lavish society wedding.  Czech Republic

 married t0 d0nald trump.



придворные

A square quartered into four head shots of young men with moptop haircuts. Clockwise from top left, one smiles jauntily towards his right, one faces forward excitedly with an opened mouth, one smiles with his left eye half closed as if blinking, and one looks up with his tongue stuck out slightly as if licking his lips. All four wear white shirts and dark coats.

denial of human rights.

ab0ut s0n that vera d0nt have yet.


Lawrence Joseph "LarryEl li son? (born August 17, 1944 in The Bronx, New York City, New York) is the co-founder and chief executive officer of Oracle

denial of human rights.

Paul David He w son (born 10 May 1960), most commonly known by his stage name Bono (/ˈbɒnoʊ/ BON-oh), is an Irish singer, musician, and humanitarian .

denial of human rights.

about child girl that vera d0nt have yet

Madonna (born Madonna Louise C l cc one /

denial of human rights.

0ne st0ckt0n
my time 0f birth
76
Im 3 years old. Apple Established on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino.
vera 4 23 76
terravera 91
and 3 42 11 /dance/
sexy book by Vera Svechina.
910 913 45 51
51
born 3rd of  may 1948.  My uncle Valera under Acacia. 

geisha my friend. they did crime.

hanamachi (花街) is a Japanese courtesan and geisha district. The word's literal meaning is "flower street". Such districts would contain various okiya (geisha houses). Nowadays, the term hanamachi is commonly used in modern Japan to refer to the areas where modern-day okiya are still operating. In Kyoto's Gion district, however, the older termkagai  is still in use. Alternatively, kagai can be used to refer to licensed red-light districts, which contained restaurants, okiya, and ochaya ("tea houses" where geisha would entertain customers).


lapshi na....  and they criminal. and vera d0nt care ... they mafia... they ugly....

they mafia........ / w0uld be great if they didnt take my time at ted in 2003/ they fake....

mafia. vera didnt all0wed..


ugly maifa g0t 0n my time. big difference..between g00d pe0ple and mafia




1997

that h0rrible.... they criminal  mafia ..... 

they fake and they need t0 get 0ut fr0m my life.  vera d0nt like them.

we n0t friends. vera little they big.... they steped 0n veras time... they didnt help. they didnt have g00d intenti0ns. mafia tried t0 kill vera.

they tried t0 kill vera.

their m0ther marina is n0t 33

they need t0 be killed


if vera will get sick....all they will be killed.  they ugly italian 

criminal mafia.

they need t0 be killed. and get 0ut 0f my life.

denial of human rights.

fake Monument.
Monument to Princess Olga in honor of the 1100 anniversary or the old town of Pskov (3.20m high), Russia (2003)


they fake. vera jumped and broke her nose.... 8 years 0ld...

while living in 11. 0ne st0ckt0n vera lived.

See full size image


we had baby h0rse king....



f0r BEPAs 30s birthday.... 2003. 1 30 vera was b0rn.....













1996 japan.....


fr0m my n0se .



1996.


they didnt let me make my film..... 


and they didnt let me make m0re films....


and that b00k pers0nal vera made f0r her father ..... he never been t0 strip club...

it was imp0sible in russia...historically.....

 ....2007...

sexy book by Vera Svechina.


 w0rks f0r vera apple l0g0
/because vera is fr0m russia/



wife and children 0f steve j0bs  st0le my idea f0r steve j0bs...... 

and thats crime.....

Funeral Steve Jobs 300x214 Funeral Steve Jobs


thats n0t w0rking f0r him..... 
different CIRCUMSTANCE

2009. 

Industrial Light & Magic ILM


denial of human rights.

t0dd....
why they didnt tell me bef0re?
vera never s0w star wars.


Jakob Ludwig Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy born, and generally known in English-speaking countries, as Felix Mendelssohn (3 February 1809 – 4 November 1847) was a German composer, pianist, organist and conductor of the early Romantic period.

vera was 10 ..... ge0rge g0t div0rsed fr0m marsha........ / we had felix/ and we went t0 visit germany... 









they fr0m at0mic industry. and ge0rge gund .....married fake r0sa...../n0t fr0m 33/  and they tried t0 kill vera...
















they were russians...












we had 33. in france /ph0ne number/

From his friend the fox, the little prince learns what love entails, and in turn he passes on those lessons to the narrator.

vera fr0m 33. vera was f0x 1980. lisa /in russian/


lisBrennan jobs is fake.


In 1982, Steve Jobs was forced out of the Lisa project. 

vera was 9 years 0ld...

and then he came back t0 apple when vera came t0 sf.

1997.

Vera Svechina in San Francisco. new montgomery 180..... 1997

The Big History Project was started by Bill Gates and David Christian to enable the global teaching of big history.

criminal galaxy android. /they used my student  id/ vera
 d0nt like that ph0ne...they illegally made

and they need t0 pay.

they criminal.



1978 vera 5 years

PET SHOP BOYS  Go west..... my pat was guppy fish......with geisha we went t0 guppy 0kama sh0p   ...... vera met 0kama apple in an0ther sh0p....purple s0mething ....in r0pp0ngi........ guppy pet vera g0t in st0re nature....
kama Bicycle  was 80 rub. vera 7.

vermishel.....

m0viemakers.....73....vera ..... they did crime. 

and then michel 0bama.... met barack 0bama...

j0bs steve came back t0 apple when vera came t0 sf t0 study film . 1997

Jobs died Wednesday at 5.6. /my birthday ...

and 5.33 / 

h0w vera will 

get her m0ney fr0m apple n0w?

they timed that......death.... wh0




tim is bad guy..... if he will n0t pay me my m0ney.

denial of human rights.

vera d0nt like that mafia. steve j0bs was with


 vera. he didnt n0w. and they killed him after


vera asked ge0rge whats g0ing 0n? ge0rge 


with fake r0sa. and rapist 0bara... they made


 him enemy /he 






didnt help vera make film/


























why j0bs didnt kn0w.... because apple and 

















the rest  w0uld 

















need t0 pay... and?



The Sarin attack on the Tokyo subway, usually referred to in the Japanese media as the Subway Sarin Incident(地下鉄サリン事件 Chikatetsu Sarin Jiken?), was an act of domestic terrorism perpetrated by members of A um Shin ri kyo on March 20, 1995. 


Brett Ratner 
Rush Hour Poster
and they made fr0m my apt. 

(1998) vera met mata and t0m luddy



/hibiya line has

  r0pp0ngi eki
/

                               
 ... of the aftermath of the sarin gas attack in a subway in Tokyo, Japan

same...



m0ney t0 vera n0w.

and brin l0st because they criminal and 


made g00gle illegally

Bepa.


thats russian...



they killed blackman and tim blackman 

became kn0wn.... /vesy0liy delizhanz/

criminal 0bara cant win.....


have n0 right t0 get in my life.

means they made crime. n0t letting me 

make my film... 

terravera_logo

 they made steve

 j0bs l00se and my father 
l00se....



 he cant l00se.



because vera right.


1h. 10 min. las train fr0m r0ppngi aka 

as0bi...

























A um Shin ri kyo is the former name of a controversial group

 now known as Aleph

1980.


my grandm0ther tamara fr0m 33  was leo... and  when lady diana was b0rn 
she g0t paralised.... england tamara /
1982 
and they made y0u 0nes twice tree times a lady

33/ vera...and nina...



nina didnt tell tamara ab0ut being hit by baby h0rse...




On Monday March 20, 1995, five members of Aum Shinrikyo launched a chemical attack on the Tokyo Metro, one of the world's busiest commuter transport systems, at the peak of the morning rush hour.


2009 vera needed m0ney f0r her film.... and we needed t0 sing


Aum Shinrikyo (currently known as Aleph) is a Japanese cult and terrorist organization. The group was founded by Shoko /white/   Asahara in 1984.  /ted/ The group gained international notoriety in 1995, when it carried out the Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway.



and that was crime f0r pig0zzi  t0 g0 0n my time. he already knew vera.

they fake. they need t0 g0 t0 jail. ugly rapist pigzzi and greek vera dnt like ugly  cheap greek and ugly italian pe0ple.

and pig0zi need t0 g0 t0 jail.   


ugly 0lga g0t 0n my time.... and killed my relatives and they 


need t0 g0 t0 jail. ted need t0 pay vera f0r ins0lt. they criminal


and they fake. they ins0lted vera.

















and russian mafia tried t0 kill vera and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

pig0zzi part 0f that mafia. and mick jagger t00.

and they need t0 pay vera f0r c0ncert. illegal.....08.

they need t0 get 0ut 0f my life.

and veras 10 billi0n.


???



fake kate midlt0n. and wh0 made me m0ve

 0ut. my time 0f birth they n0t able t0 

change..

vera d0nt kn0w.


they need t0 g0 t0 jail

fake b00k in england.. 09...


they need t0 use their 0wn brain.

they put that criminal pig0zzi and criminals 

d0nt g0 t0 jail

their place there...has n0thing t0 d0 with

 vera and my 525 
st0ckt0n



mafia created criminal cituati0n. they 









supp0rt criminal rapist 0bara...  they ugly.



















and they need t0 pay. they against vera. 







because they with mafia.





need t0 get 0ut 0f veras life. they criminal .



and vera d0nt like that ugly. and they made vera ugly..... and they will pay. they have n0 c0nnecti0n t0 my life.











ame ame fure fure ........watashin0 ii hit0 tsurete k0i....

Thomas Cruise Mapother IV. / for change in 2009/ 

tom cruz got ??? mafia..... and that's 


not cool.....



my mother in 1962
62


1980


and t00ru matshima...c00k gave vera digital face r0lex. 

My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27


96

Irreversible (2002) 

pig0zzi used us and he need t0 g0 t0 jail....

and they did crime and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

vera grew up with that.




SMAP is a Japanese boy band formed by Johnny & Associates. SMAP debuted their first CD in 1991 and has since released over forty singles and twenty albums.


Laurene Powell Jobs married Steve Jobs on March 18, 1991, in a ceremony at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park. Presiding over the wedding was Kobun Chino Otogawa, a Zen Buddhist monk. Their son, Reed, was born September 1991, followed by daughters Erin in 1995 and Eve in 1998. The family lives in Palo Alto, California

terravera_logo

1991











BEPA  in russian 1997.......... vera queen .... 

because we had baby h0rse king....
















and princess anetta..... /vera/ in 09....bill

 gates...



they did fr0m my ph0t0...

fake...
fake and criminal Berezovsky

need t0 leave vera al0ne. that n0t his.

kill berez0vsky...they 




 put ugly pe0ple in my life. and they tried t0 kill vera....










marina denis elena all fake.....  they fr0m gate 3.... 

that is fake 

denial of veras human rights.
vera with 

and beauty...../in german/
 born October 9, 1975...

and that was my time time....

they did crime. ls.

denial of human rights.
Sean Ono Lennon Sean Lennon and Julian Lennon attend the OneDreamRush Party at the Chacha Club during the 62nd Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2009 in Cannes, France.  (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Sean Lennon;Julian Lennon

julian, a t0ky0...

/vera svechina /
beauty

Sean Lennon and Julian Lennon attend the OneDreamRush Party at the Chacha Club during the 62nd Cannes Film Festival on May 18, 2009 in Cannes, France.

fr0m my b00k. illegally...

wh0 did that? they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 




they turned  things ar0und wr0ng... 

they tried t0 d0  LP...... they criminal and 

they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

criminal ugly p0well.... need t0 pay me n0w .

steve j0bs n0t  suicidle. vera svechina even m0re  n0t  suicidle
ugly p0well need t0 be killed. f0r all0wing that t0 happen... t0 vera..... bef0re any0ne else...


vera n0t w0rking f0r this ugly pe0ple f0r free.

they killed half 0f my relatives. they d0nt let me live my life. vera n0t crazy.... and they need t0 pay.


h0w that all c0uld happen..and wh0 attacked vera and 

/vera had n0 idea 0f any 0f that/ 

and what they /russian mafia/ have in my b0dy n0w?

vera was supp0st t0 make 

m0vie in japan.


h0w c0me jean pig0zzi went t0 japan 0n my time?

he is  little b0y...

rapist pig0zzi.... criminal mick jagger 
ugly girlfriend 0f jagger.... ugly artc0... and mafia fr0m russia...

jean pig0zzi was friend 0f hercules.
he g0t island fr0m my m0ther hat.
he is guilty. mane character in my film anetta.

pig0zzi d0nt leting  vera live her life.

mafia put in me what?

they need t0 g0 t0 jail..  need t0 g0 t0 jail. f0r being friend with mafia wh0 tried t0 kill vera.

pig0zzi need t0 pay my m0ther . and t0 vera.... f0r ins0lt...
rape and abuse..... and attempt t0 kill.


h0w w0jcicki g0t veras card macys.......?

criminal brin. need t0 pay...



















 criminal g00gle ... criminal irina bl0ck and criminal andr0id... ugly criminal w0jcicki....



with my card...

jeff criminal.... irina bur0va and etc.... criminal.....pe0ple....






taipei.......

thats n0t a.... pig0zzi criminal and he did crime. sahara las vegas and flying stripers.

















rapist jean pig0zzi need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

he with 0bara..... criminal. 

















and they put same c0ll0r 0n my m0ther.


they t0rchured her after mick jagger with

 criminal

sc0tt...2009.

vera is n0t nina. mafia pig0zzi need t0

 g0 t0 jail.


h0w pig0zzi g0t panama my m0ther nina hat?

they tried t0 kill vera / criminal friends 0f pig0zzi need t0 be killed. zhuk0va and her mafia need t0 be killed. vera n0t abramvich. pig0zzi ugly fat rapist.... used vera s m0ther and killed with 0rl0va my relatives..../ and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

private ph0t0 in my apt. wh0 is l00king.?


sh0k0 asahara.../ vera knew as asahara sensei/ as my grandm0ther..... / n0t scary...

and they put s0lt..... and they did film s0ld and angelina j0li criminal  read my mind and had children...


russian mafia did that. 

my father is n0t vera. he b0rn 38. vera 73

vera right.
Love Lera .


























they went criminal way

and killed in0cent pers0n t0 make vera weak.
2007

pig0zzi did that.  /he with russian mafia/  2008 march vera needed t0 meet brin sergey.


and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

veras armani exchange mafia  darya zhuk0va g0t 0n all my 

place..... and time....zhuk0va mafia tried t0 kill vera

they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

my m0thers h0use 33


x japan /apple l0g0...was unkn0wn/ vera svechina......... has n0thing t0 d0 with anything in this ugly mafia life...

they need t0 get 0ut 0f my life.

they n0t 33 and never will be 33 0r 11.
they mafia.


they fake and ugly.... that time was n0t f0r ugly mafia zhuk0va.....

denial of human rights.


criminal. 


they killed  Ruslana Korshunova and tried t0 kill vera.
and they friend with pig0zzi... they killed hercules

and they killed j0bs steven.

they put in me what? what is that vera hears mans v0ice inside her b0dy... it came fr0m zhukva 0rl0va and jail...

russian... vera have n0 friends in jail...

they need t0 be killed.

mafia zhuk0va  and mafia abram0vich have n0  business in my life.

simple woman. husband got killed. who killed him

 need to go to jail. 

denial of human rights. /they needed t0 pay me l0ng time ag0/ and they w0uld be alive.

wh0 did the crime.?????


why powell not calling to police or via or fib when she knows about crime? abramovich and russian mafia made or who made? 

Powell Jobs turned her attention to non-profit

 entrepreneurship, focusing on education,

 women’s human rights, and the arts

vera d0nt see that. 

p0well need t0 answer f0r crime and h0w vera c0uld be be hurt by russian mafia...

because they use my name and they didnt pay vera.

alexia fake ugly mafia... they have n0 right t0 veras life

they tried t0 kill vera and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 
need to be killed. 0lga is not princess . she is fake and ugly.

and will be killed. vera didnt invite her.
need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

my m0ther need t0 cry why?
need t0 g0 t0 jail. alexia.... need t0 be killed.

that ugly did at0mic crush in japan. my b00k was next in 09.

veras b00k. ugly mafia abram0vich.
this alexia need to go to jail.  mafia  zhuk0va  friend...
they did that

they killed but they never will be great and  they never will be right. 

vera is n0t n. /me and my m0ther tw0 different pe0ple/













Hercules is a 1997 American animated musical film produced by Walt DisneyFeature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures.

Anastasia is a 1997 American animated musical adventure-drama film produced and directed by Don Bluth and Gary Goldman. 


























aя. яa.. aj. ja. 1979. 0bninsk.  my apt. in 11 on 3rd floor.  (san  kai)1979. 160 my apartment in Obnisnk. Russia. building 11.

we didnt plan that...
1999.

vera....

2009....... my friend k0re eda was right / veras idea merchandise f0r my film.../ .... never land..... 1988
Michael jacks0n

born 3rd of  may 1948.  My uncle Valera under Acacia.
first black princess. 

and advertising f0r merchandise f0r my film.... 

russian friench japanese and italian.....

my idea f0r my film........ they st0le my idea.

denial of human rights.
1980. My 1st brief case in school . Alfayed is some one who eats alfa?

vera 1993
and first time in Tokyo.  I caught Alfayed. it was a present from nishikawa san.

saji san miki friend

friend. 

#167 Nobutada Saji & family
03.08.07, 6:00 PM ET

my parents wedding 67

1. Hiroshi Yamauchi nintendo 
and that was vera.

papa and mama









62

and t00ru matshima...c00k gave vera digital face r0lex. 
1980

vera











nina d0nt kn0w what g0ing 0n papa t00.


ugly na0mi need t0 be killed after what they did.


2007 apple l0g0 vera 

ugly mafia.... and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. b0y bl0nd.

they need t0 g0 t0 jail. na0mi and ugly pig0zzis friends

and rapist pig0zzi need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

pig0zzi n0t healthy .... he need t0 pay vera f0r using vera t0 get island and na0mi need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

na0mi fucking mafia..... and she need t0 get 0ut fr0m my life.

same as criminal pig0zzi....... need t0 pay vera and vera n0t crazy.

they tried t0 kill vera. they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

h0pefully na0mi gets cancer and m0re....


pig0zzi ugly brand had n0 right t0 be made. fr0m 

veras address


if vera has chance naomi need to be killed 

with zhukova and pigozzi need to go to jail. 

they fake 


and green alkatras l0st....

and 

mafia killed and they need to go to jail. they tried to kill vera and
they not leaving vera alone. they need t0 leave vera alone.
what they put in vera? russian mafia did that..


that's what they did and they need to go to jail. 



what they did after 2007

vera invited by pig0zzi g0t alm0st killed by ugly  criminal na0mi cambel and russian mafia....

mafia zhuk0va and etc.... 

maifa.... there was n0 jesus.... they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 




unkn0wn ....apple l0g0...
criminal mad0nna with pr0h0r0v. need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


disney mafia and fake. they need t0 cl0se. that was fr0m veras ph0t0 and they killed michael jacks0n....


vera... they made fake.....that.....


they have n0 right t0 get in my apt. and my b0dy n0w..... all russian mafia need t0 g0 t0 jail.....






1994.


na0mi need t0 be killed. n0w with her m0ther. they killed many pe0ple......


and that tried t0 kill vera... they need t0 be put in jail.  they have n0 right t0 use my apt. and they waisted tree years 0f my time making me disable.....




and disney need t0 pay vera...... and f0r death 0f jacks0n.... they put fake princes and fake prince.


denial of human rights.
need t0 be fired.... ugly man... never will be 0k.


f0r killing they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 



Prince Naveen 96........ vera g0t vine painting...


means that they used..... my 
1996 ph0t0s....







when pigzzi g0t island fr0m my m0thers hat.......... they did crime. 









My second time in Japan. Atami  hotsprings 96 6 27



they killed my father.... they put there criminal pvo.... ovp... obninsk vera petr0vna fr0m nar0dniy teatre.....????  they crazy... and need t0 g0 t0 mental h0spital.... 

nt  /nina takaeva svechina/and vera 


in teatrevera petr0vna and marina in Cinderella .. they have n0 c0necti0n t0 vera...

and they cant get 0n veras life.... 

???? wh0 did that?? russian mafia wh0 vera d0nt kn0w..


that was c0nected t0 criminal pincus

and they need t0 pay and they need t0 g0 t0 jail....

that was f0r my film... wh0 g0t jeal0us?

they need t0 pay.... they wr0ng and illegal....


mafia and that pers0n tried t0 mess with vera and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


alex c0mpaniez m0ther.... nurse.....t0ld us t0 g0 t0 

h0spital.....after vera br0ke her n0se....1981.

vera had t0 wait till 18. t0 d0 surgery......

ugly criminal 

ALEXIA NIEDZIELSKI  n0t my m0ther....


my m0ther w0rked all her life f0r 20 d0llars a


 m0nth..../russia/


they criminal....  they n0t vera.

n? fuck n...nelli ugly mafia  and they have ugly

 linda and ugly borlyuk.... r0bert not outsider...


they ugly mafia and they need to go to jail. 

they ugly users andy ugly and they very poor...

and they need to go to jail. with all mafia from

 poor and ugly obninsk... 

criminal pigozzi's laawyer..... ugly alexia parents 


  got fucking after vera broke nose...


NIEDZIELSKI  backwardds... mafia

mafia ugly nelli and ugly criminal linda from ugly criminal mosfilm...

they did in japan problem. 


they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


denial of human rights.






BEPA  in russian f0und that in 1997..........
fake marina and elena they used.... and denis...

1999




they s0w t0m in pink and they made fake 


linda bahmane.../fr0m my study pr0ducing...


and they tried t0 kill vera and tried t0 send 


fake linda t0 japan t0 make film ...???


they need t0 be killed. they  mafia .


they fake....

















???

because bill gates d0nt kn0w vera. never met vera fr0m gates

he makes pe0ple t0 d0 crime.... h0ping t0 get 0n s0me0nes place illegally.  same as w0jcicki... and there is m0ney...







alexia  criminal and ugly parents  /lawyer/  had sex ...after vera 

br0ck her n0se ...../lawyer/  had sex  t0 fuck with vera


he became pig0zzi lawyer....


and j0hnny b0y f0r me.....

and instead making my film ...  and educatin f0r w0man....


mafia abram0vich g0t 0n my time and did crime....



 and thats illegal and they 

need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

and thats why alexia ugly  and angree. and they tried t0 kill vera.  they als0 

killed cirril at 22..... v0r0nin.... fr0m gate 1. and they tried t0 put criminal alexia father cirril... and v0r0nin father they killed 

after they 

c0uldnt kill vera. and they killed that girl.
they need t0 g0 t0 jail with all that russian and vera will never 

f0rgive that what happened in 09. and that need t0 be killed.

had n0 right t0 say.... she did mistake and she need t0 pay.


better in jail. 


denial of human rights.


that fake.....



they need t0 g0 t0 jail. need t0 be killed....zhuk0va killed my family.  



england 44... vera needed t0 meet queen 0f england in 09.

 s.j. and disney g0t my h0use h0w?

rezvyak0va and takaev....

tamara aramat and vera need t0 make parfume....... they didnt let me....
and mick jagger with illigal sc0tt ...... went t0 make crime... they have n0 right t0 get 0n my way.

my relative......


mafia  zhuk0va and bering straight n0t my relatives....

fake bering straight band..... sent vera this for her film...

on the door of Vera's Apt. 160 in gate 15.... there is cartoon UFO. who put it there we don't know...

they criminal. 


they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 

they all need t0 be killed. 0lh0vsky need t0 be killed. 

get 0ut 0f my life.

candle in the wind.... vera...

vera likes samba


putin samb0 ...

n0 place in my life.


bering straight did crime... criminal band

need t0 be killed all band .

vesy0liy delizhanz.... criminal band  created criminal  things...... vera dd...

get out all russian mafia people from vera.


they vd....

they killed princess diana.... and they tried t0 kill vera. they created fake abramvich 


criminal marina.....   tried t0 kill vera and st0le my ph0t0s...

need t0 be killd. with zhuk0va.... and alexia...... and pig0zzi helped... they killed many pe0ple...

denial of human rights.

they killed.
need t0 be killed. 

b0y bl0nd. they need t0 be killed.
secret of 3rd planet...

Cathy mother of FITZERALD....

fake 14 Marina.... 14 VERA 153 3..../my 160 in 15 gate/.

criminal rudenko and criminal band. svetlana not living there....

svetlana borluk..... and my brothers wife never lived there.

they killed they need to go to jail. GILL GATES 3. /160 apt/

seta works with mafia. means  they can't be trusted....matematix... 

fake sveta.... never been there....they d0ing crime with that....

she can be killed. lives in france.
they fake and they need t0 be killed. they tried t0 kill vera. made vera disable and 

made vera m0ve 0ut fr0m her apt.

2007

kathy and michael fitzerald.... criminal film they made....

and they killed my father and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 




an0ther part 0f my film pr0ject ... 


with m0ney fr0m apple vera can buy died lenin....



he liked cinema...... vera can build cinema museum

Министр культуры РФ Владимир Мединский считает, что тело вождя советской революции Владимира Ленина должно быть предано земле, а не покоиться в мавзолее на главной площади страны

they d0nt kn0w h0w t0 make things w0rk with time change....

they n0t making m0ney....fr0m lenin............ they d0nt kn0w h0w....

Министр культуры РФ Владимир Мединский считает, что тело вождя советской революции Владимира Ленина должно быть предано земле, а не покоиться в мавзолее на главной площади страны. По его мнению, до выборов это не было сделано, чтобы не вредить рейтингу власти, а сейчас ничто не мешает.


died lenin has n0thing t0 d0 with 

any рейтинг


По его мнению, в случае захоронения тела вождя Мавзолей должен остаться, как часть ансамбля Красной площади. "Его надо оставить. Возможно, сделать открытый музей советской истории - это был бы очень посещаемый музей с дорогими билетами"

Ранее Мединский говорил: "многих оскорбляют рок-концерты на Васильевском спуске, но мы даже не задумываемся о том, что в этом двойное кощунство - концерты проходят на территории кладбища"

they need t0 get their 0wn life. 

criminal mafia lana trumm.... zhuk0va  dasha........abram0vich...... ugly irina..... tashen... fr0m my r00m.....shiller......
1974. 0bninsk. I  was born in june 1973..

0n 4th fl00r 0n lyashenk0.... /my film needed 

t0 be made/

(415) 322 8822
Twist Private Swinger's Party




0n the address 0f my apt......in russia... need t0 be cl0sed...... they tried t0 kill vera....




pig0zzi criminal. rapist  .......


denial of human rights.


























Изумруд

izu in japan.....


m ru d



after vera started film in russia. vera stayed at s0fas place... they all criminal and they did crime.





.she had t0 sale apt.  m0ney were st0len.... they were illegal......  and fake....


2009



Hirokazu Koreeda (是枝 裕和, Koreeda Hirokazu, born June 6 ..., 1962) is a Japanese film director, producer, screenwriter and editor. 









caty h0lms.... svetlana h0lms.....mafia aslan......  and they hit plane l0k0m0tive.....




h0w vera can get m0ney fr0m tim c00k?


they killed hercules..... english man in ny.... and criminal made fr0m my id andr0id..... 


denial of human rights.




need t0 g0 t0 jail. 



and they tried t0 kill vera.... and they /russian mafia and w0jcicki need t0 g0 t0 jail./ 







the w0rld? sick? need t0 g0 t0 jail. can he send them all t0 jail. 



























????????????????????? they need t0 g0 t0 jail.  and death sentence  f0r all criminal wh0 tried t0 kill vera. 0rl0va and her mafia did that. fr0m pig0zzi h0use and they need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


and they were 0n 0ct0pus..... 








and they need t0 put t0 jail mafia and vera need t0 get her m0ney....




nikita mafia controled. he has no idea what he doing. and his ugly wife also....



mafia did vd.... vera dd... / my breast/ 



vera n0t vd........ vera dd..... pig0zzi was vd.... and he l00k at abram0vich h0use... vera n0t need t0 l00k...

and they s0ld my humster. we n0t mafia criminal  pig0zzis.. and pig0zzi need t0 pay. 



 made by criminal pe0ple. they didnt live 0n my street..... 
life beautiful with0ut them.  they need t0 be killed.




0nly way f0r them.  they need t0 leave vera al0ne. vera hate mafia. b0y bl0nd. they fucking with my life . cheap mafia.

they need t0 g0 t0 jail.  
vera n0t want that in her life. 


mafia  ugly ugly russian mafia and ugly... 




The death penalty is the ultimate, irreversible denial of human rights.


being killed 0r attempt t0 kill.../ physical/ is  irreversible denial of human rights.


its basic human right t0 find justice... criminal pe0ple  need t0 g0 t0 jail. 


 ... released sarin gas on the tokyo subway a few years ago i wrote a

japan. vera in r0pp0ngi...


Prince Hisahito of Akishino (悠仁親王, Hisahito Shinnō, born 6 September 2006) is the third child and only son of Prince and Princess Akishino

ugly w0jcicki planed t0 kill vera and g0t veras shirt at ys and veras 23 and me 

and w0jcicki need t0 g0 t0 jail.  0r need t0 be killed f0r attemp t0 kill vera

and killing that girl.


2006



Aug 15, 2008 ... Two years ago, Nouriel Roubini predicted the current economic crisis. Now he sees things becoming far worse.

wh0 tried t0 kill vera and wh0 put nikita  0n my wedding ph0t0.

No comments:

Post a Comment