Tuesday, July 3, 2012




1994. germany. my friend r0sa f0r my film. 


ge0rge was my friend. 



they did  criminal 0bara and they did against my film.  
 ge0rge greatest 4th sick.....

br0ther died.... they fake and ugly.



and ge0rge lucas didnt help 
vera make film. 

he is
ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, 
having no rational or orderly
 relationship 
to human life : meaningless.


vera never met Grand Duke George 
Mikhailovich of Russia (Russian: 

Georgiy Mikhailovich Romanov,  
Георгий Михайлович Романов; born 13 March 1981).

he has n0 right t0

 get in my apt. 


0r life

/0r wh0 did that/.

they killed. we n0t 

friend. 

we n0t criminal

pr0h0r0v

get 0ut fr0m 

veras life. 



33. vera likes japan. 125 emper0r akihit0.

 /vera went t0 cannes/

everything w0rked.. they did crime....

breaking my life... and 0ther pe0ple lifes










No comments:

Post a Comment