Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Svechina Vera 20 century fox.....apple logo model.....1972-24=1948.... Grandparents of Vera got 33. Vera born 1973.

Sally called when svechina Vera got the word, 
Sally said: "I suppose you've heard - 
About Yourself.



That it's all about svechina Vera

Well I rushed to the window
And I looked outside, 
But I could hardly believe my eyes - 
As a big limousine rolled up 
Into My drive... 

Oh, I don't know why  I'm leaving, 
Or where im gonna go, 
I guess I got my reasons, 
But I just don't want to know, 
'Cos for twenty-four years 
Theyve been living next door to 20 century fox  
who the fuck is a 20 century fox?

Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance, 
To tell fox how I'm feeling, maybe get a second glance, 
Now I've got to get used to not living next door to 20 century fox.....





Sally called back, asked how I felt, 
She said: "I know how to help - 
Get over 20 century
She said: "Now Alice is gone, 
But I'm still here, 
You know I've been waiting 
For twenty-four years..." 


And the big limousine  went away with 20th 

century.....

Now 20 century gone....I'm still here......


It's 21 century!


Twenty-four years just waiting for a chance, 
To tell her how I feel, and maybe get a second glance, 
But I'll never get used to not living next door to Alice... 
Alice, who the fuck is Alice 

Now I'll never get used to not living next door to Alice...

No comments:

Post a Comment